PDA

View Full Version : hey

Max
02-15-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm new to the site and this site is very nice.

Rebel2000
02-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Since you are brand new to this site, let me give you a few words of advice. Actually, two words. Don't spam. This forum is for new (and old) members to let everyone know who they are without getting their thread locked. Why don't you tell us more about yourself besides the fact that you like this site? BTW, I saw your other post and "It was a good movie." won't cut it either.

Anyways, welcome, tell me something meaningful. :cool:

Max
02-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Rebel2000
Since you are brand new to this site, let me give you a few words of advice. Actually, two words. Don't spam. This forum is for new (and old) members to let everyone know who they are without getting their thread locked. Why don't you tell us more about yourself besides the fact that you like this site? BTW, I saw your other post and "It was a good movie." won't cut it either.

Anyways, welcome, tell me something meaningful. :cool:

Ok,I will take your advice.

I like Rollercoaster,Star Trek,and Movies.

CrystalKat
02-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Welcome, Max! What are your favorite coasters, and where's your home park? I'm into Star Trek too (Next Generation and Enterprise), but my husband loves all of it, with the exception of most of DS9. Ah, well, just like coasters they can't all be great... Have fun on the boards!

Sir Willow
02-17-2003, 10:32 PM
How can you not like DS9? Outside of Next Gen that's easily my favorite of the series so far! :)

Max- welcome!! Good to have you here, and don't be afraid to talk. Often, one sentence isn't enough- tell us why you're saying what you're saying. More details. More about you.

As Melissa said, what coasters are your favorites? What parks have you been to? How many coasters- just the 13 you have listed, or are there others? Still in school? If so, where and what kind (high school, jr. high/ middle, college, etc)

CrystalKat
02-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Sorry for the side track here... Sisko as a god? You've got to be kidding... :D

Cuddy
02-18-2003, 12:38 AM
Dude rebel chill.

Hey max, you were short to the point and didn't write novels like some of us regulars did. Beware of some members and mods, but have fun.

Rebel2000
02-18-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark
Dude rebel chill.

Hey max, you were short to the point and didn't write novels like some of us regulars did. Beware of some members and mods, but have fun. There's a difference between to the point and meaningless. "I'm new to the site and this site is very nice" is basically spam. I'm not asking for people to write novels about themselves, but a few sentences would be nice. At least the Star Trek thing sparked some discussion.

Anyways, I don't mean to scare you away, Max. Welcome, and enjoy your time here. :)

Dr.Bruce Banner
02-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard Max, you should have fun here on TN. :cool: