PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm not new here...

coastersrsweet
02-15-2003, 10:04 PM
I'm a 14 year old kid who likes coasters, and so do my parents so its awesome, I goto at least 6 parks a year... I was scared to ride coasters until about a year ago when I went to my first 2 parks KNotts and disney land, at knotts I rode jaguar and ghostrider... then somehow mi found thrillride.com and learned about the whole coaster enthusiest thing. I started researching and becoming obssed until I got to the mpoint were I wanted to ride eveything MOOHAHAHAHAH!!! Now my coaster count is 115 and I need something new, I still love coasters they just don't giveme that much excitment.. I cant wait till this summer when I'm gonna make the "OHIO TRIP!!!!" That's me..... Any questions?

I'm also in 8'th grade and like Raptor put it an "original" here... I'm just a stupid geek who isn't famous for anything here either.. I like computers and other stuff and i dont feel like typing now so goodbye, now any questions?

P.S. if anyone replys to this (which I dought they will) tell me if you've ever seen me post a message...

P.S.S. and was it memorable?

PPS. From mod: Edit, don't double post.

Cid
02-20-2003, 02:20 AM
is this going to be your first time to any of the ohio parks? if so thats awesome. i've been trying to find a way to budget myself a trip over to the west coast to go to SFMM, SFMW, knotts, but as of now i'm living paycheck to paycheck.

now that you mention it, i don't think i can think of seeing post by you, hmmm. well i'm the same way i've been here since july 2001 and i don't even have half the posts as your self. i've been posting a lot lately do to my recent purchase of a cable modem.

coastersrsweet
03-04-2003, 09:39 PM
YAY, go cable, I have cable and wireless internet its all good around my house, me and my dad like computers a lot lol....

Yes this will be my first trip to the Ohio parks and I'm real excited