PDA

View Full Version : CFM

Aaron
02-17-2003, 01:40 AM
Some of you already know who I am, then again, some of you don't, so let me introduce myself.

I am known as CedarFairMaster (CFM) on these boards, and on all coaster boards on the internet, for that matter, although this is the only one I frequent.
I've loved coasters for a long time, ever since the early days of my childhood when the county fair came here. There was this little coaster with dragon cars tied to a cable that went around this circular track with a few hills, and that got me started
My family loves to travel, so I've been to many places around the world, and ridden lots of coasters. My favorite coasters of all time are CP's Millennium Force and Nagashima Spaland's Steel Dragon 2000 in Japan. My favorite wooden coaster is KBF's Ghostrider. Other all time favorites include Raptor, X, and Goliath. My favorite park is Cedar Point, followed closely by my home park, Six Flags Magic Mountain.
I've been hanging around ThrillRide since December of 2000, and joined the forums in June of 2001.
I live in Santa Barbara, California, a small resort city on the SoCal coast, 100 miles northwest of Los Angeles. I'm 15 years old. and I'm a sophomore in high school. I cannot drive yet, and I'm unemployed, although I do volunteer work at the zoo in the summer.
My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Lord of the Rings is my favorite book. My favorite color is green and my favorite comic strip is Garfield. When it comes to school, I like science (particulary Chemistry), Geography, and History. My hobbies are reading, RCT, hanging out with my friends (I don't think that's a hobby, but nevertheless), playing Super Smash Brothers Melee, weightlifting (been doing it several years), and surfing. College wise, I'm looking at UCLA or UC Berkely. Stanford would be nice, but I don't know if I could get it. And I still have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.

If you ever want to contact me, the preferred method is AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). My screen name is Garfield62187, and I'm usually on every night.

And that's me. :sun:

Rebel2000
02-17-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey you play SSBM? You should join these forums (Smash World Forums (http://www.smashboards.com)) if you hadn't already. There's a lot of big tournaments in California, so you should take a look. Go to the Melee Tournaments section to check it out.

BTW, I'm Rebel2000 over there (obviously) and go to the MD/VA/East Coast Tournament thread, our next tournament's thread and the longest Tournament thread ever.

Kyle L
03-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Hey CFM, Im surprised you didn't mention about your passion in weight lifting! (Well more of it I guess) You are proabobly one of the most passionate weight lifters on the boards! I was amazed by how you do that. (I personally fall asleep on the machines in the morning at PE, too tired lol). Anywaaaaays, Just thought you'd like to let your TN members know that so they dont make fun of you like I did ;)

Aaron
03-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Well, in June I'll be entering my seventh year of doing it, so it's a lot easier to do then it is for you. Naturally, the more you do something, the easier it becomes.

Just thought you'd like to let your TN members know that so they dont make fun of you like I did And ah, yes, those chats in which you threatened to come to my house, beat me up, and steal all my stuff. I won't humiliate you and post the actual transcripts ;) , but those chats still are a source of great entertainment for me and my friends. Thanks for the laughs. ;)