PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am BimmerZ3

BimmerZ3
02-23-2003, 01:26 AM
Hello I am BimmerZ3. I was born in Mt. Kisko, New York, which is just outside of NYC. I moved to where I live now, Marietta, GA, when I was about 1 1/2, so I have no memory of my birth town. I live about 45 minutes away from SFOG (I swear I got there in 20 once though). I am 15 years old. I am currently a freshmen in highschool. I take Honors Lit, Honors Biology (Sophmore Class), Honors World Geography, French II, and Algebra II (Junior Class), and Media Productions. I think my current GPA is 3.5. Besides coastering, I like playing guitar, cars, skateboarding (I suck greatly), playing video games, talking on AIM (Monkies R Bad), and just hanging out with friends. So far in my life, I have been to five parks and have ridden 23 coasters. This year I have moderate chances of going to Paramount's Carowinds and Cedar Point, but neither plan has been finalized yet. I began riding coasters when I was about seven, but I didn't really become an enthusiast until Janurary of '02 (the day I joined this site, I think the 19th). Honestly, I probably would have become more interested sooner, but I didn't know that places like this existed.

Well that is basically me. Feel free to e-mail me at theultimateflight17@hotmail.com. My AIM screen name, as previously mentioned, is Monkies R Bad. Note: I have nothing against monkeys, I just liked the screen name.

Cid
02-23-2003, 07:03 PM
good lord doogie howser. i got to say good job on the grades. if your in all those classes you got something going on upstairs.

anyways, what type of cars do you like? can i infer from your name you like the BMW Z3? i've been seeing a couple Z4s around lately, very nice. the back lights are a little wierd, but very nice indeed. what do you think? carowinds is my home park if you have any questions about it.

BimmerZ3
02-23-2003, 10:41 PM
My favorite cars right now are just about any BMW (especially the M3), Infinity G35, and the new Maybach 57. If anyone is interested, my step mom has a new mini. I have a picture here: http://coastericons.tripod.com/mini.htm

BTW, thanks for the compliment on the grades.

Cid
02-23-2003, 10:59 PM
the maybach is awesome!! i gotta go with the 62 myself though. there's something about recliners in the back seat that just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. i have to say though, other than the Z series, i'm not a fan of BMW, but other than that you got great taste in cars.

to justify not being a fan of BMW- my opinion is you can sit me in a benz anyday of the week. SL55, E55, S55, AMG is where its at. I am envious of the BMW 12 cylinder sitting in the rear of the McLaren though.

"your spy car's a mini"

birdie311
02-24-2003, 12:48 AM
Well, atleast there's another BMW fan here. I drive a 325i, and love it. I'm currently looking for an older e36 M3, since i dont have $60,000 laying around for a new e46 M3. Good ol' graduation presents are always good. My parents seem somewhat interested in helping me buy an e36. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.