PDA

View Full Version : Whos here?

DyingDutchman
02-23-2003, 09:52 PM
First... WHAT THE HELL? This place is like a completely new site. Nice job! Now for my question... who all is still here from god knows how long ago it was? Like 2001 or whenever it was I stopped posting. Anyhow... just seeing if anyone remembers me, since I think I'll be posting again...gotta keep updated. Maybe someday I'll tell you my EVER SO TRAGIC STORY of why I left! Haha anyhow I'll be suprised if anyone reads this.

Chip
02-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Hey! Welcome back, DyingDutchman! I remember you. I'll be moving your thread to our new Introduce Yourself forum, and you can go nuts and tell us your story there. Where'd ya go? Where you still here when I became a mod or is this something totally new to you? Do tell! :D

Marc
02-23-2003, 10:07 PM
I remember you too, 106 posts in your first day.

I wonder if you can remember me, I was MFMFMF till the end of october 2001.

Raptor
02-23-2003, 10:16 PM
You probably remember me, I'm Raptor, and I never really left. Welcome back!

BimmerZ3
02-23-2003, 10:39 PM
I kind of doubt that you remember me, because I joined in Jan '02. But anyway, I am BimmerZ3

Cuddy
02-23-2003, 11:39 PM
I'm sure you don't remember me, but I am still a prick, but moreso recently (at least according to some other members). Glad to see you back. I thought some of the POS around here drove you to parts unknown with Honan and Dekalb.

CrystalKat
02-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Well, welcome back! It's a vague memory indeed... You can read my signature to see the parts I play around here now. Indeed we have changed, and I'm glad to see you like it! So, fill us in!

DyingDutchman
02-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Haha yea I remember my first day... I don't know what I was thinking, but I sure went nuts! And yea I remember Melissa...you had just become a mod when I left...KrystalKat, right? And yea I definitely remember Raptor, and mfmfmf too. Raptor you were a pretty frequent guy too, werent u? And chip... what did ur board name used to be? I probably remember you. So many new mods around here, you guys practically outnumber us regular folk. I guess it makes for cleaner and better boards, so I'm all for it. And about why I went to parts unknown... it's kind of a long story, so I'll tell you when I have the time, but I can tell you that it had a lot to do with my trip to Cedar Point, and some other things. Anyhow, nice to talk to you guys again... hopefully I'll have the time to frequent these boards even more than I did before. (Yes I know, groan all you want ;) )

intamin101
02-24-2003, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I definitely remember you. This is intamin101, I don't know if you remember me or not. But I was here ever since the last days of ThrillRide! (the old site). I remember you used to stir up a lot of conflict, and I pissed some people off, but then you got cool. So it was sad to see you gone. I think its great that you decided to come back, and I am interested to hear your story. Hopefully we can get more old members back to be regular posters, so the site can be like it was a couple years ago. And um... tell the story!

Dr.Bruce Banner
02-24-2003, 07:23 PM
Welcome back Dying, Im semi sorta popular, if you remember me by anything if you were here it would be the Superman shirt and Oakleys. ;)

SFGadvKing
02-24-2003, 08:02 PM
hey. you should remember me, i've been here since the beginning of time. i have never stopped posting for the whole time i've been here, so everyone should know me. now that i think about it, what ever happened to dekalb??? i havent seen her in god knows how long. well welcome back.

DeKalb
02-24-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm here-ish but I don't post anymore...
LET'S BEEMA WITH ME!!!
AIM: BnMdekalb

intamin101
02-24-2003, 09:54 PM
Yeah, ever since she went from the b&m track to togo heartline track, she just lost all ambition to post. ;) ;) ;) Its good to know you are still here though deka.

DyingDutchman
02-25-2003, 03:13 PM
It's really cool to see so many people I remember back after this time. Sad to see you go though, Dekalb... you really spiced up the boards, and your opinions were everywhere! (And they were good ones too :) )
Anyhow...what happened to Honan and Medusa?

Rebel2000
02-25-2003, 03:28 PM
Honan just kinda drifted off. I dunno why he left.

Medusa was banned for a little while, and after that I guess he just loss interest in TN.

You may or may not know who I am. I've been here since September of 2001 (oooh 9-11 creepy) and have posted fairly frequently since then, both stopping and accelerating in my posting the whole way.

I'd think that I'm the most active Maryland person on the boards right now (since Honan is gone), but you could give me a run for my money!

Welcome back.

DyingDutchman
02-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Yea it's good to see a fellow Marylander on the boards... someone to talk about good ol' SFA and stuff lol. Yea such a nice park. I don't know how active I'm going to be, so I don't know if I'll be able to give you a run for your money, but I'll sure try to post when I can find the time!

chilled
02-26-2003, 05:53 PM
You probably remember me dont you DyingDutchman?

DyingDutchman
02-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Yea I remember you....but you weren't a giga poster! I guess you started posting a lot more huh? I feel so lowly... damn TOGO picture! Someone's gotta turn that into like 4-D or something... I hate it!

The_Evil_Tediz
03-18-2003, 09:35 PM
*comes out of lurking*

Well, some may remember me, some may not, but I was here a while ago... Only come here about once a week... Been busy with my friend's site, and a little something called Super Smash Bros Melee... I know Deka remembers me. We had some "interesting" conversations back in the day.

*lurks*

~Tediz

SFGadvKing
03-18-2003, 09:53 PM
hey evil tediz! of course i remember you. its strange seeing all these old posters come back, hopefully that will never happen to me. btw, medusa1861 is now banned, its too bad(i still talk to him a little on aim).

Sir Willow
03-18-2003, 11:09 PM
heh, funny how many of the old regulars pop out occaisionally when you give them a reason.

welcome back. :)