PDA

View Full Version : What up my coaster homies!

Kyle L
02-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Okay 1st thing off, IM NOT GHETTO/RAPPISH. I just named my thread that to be funny. *Sigh* Somethings about me-
I like Roller Coasters, my favorite is Millennium Force, and I think I'll ride coasters till I die.
I like to Snowboard and Mountain Bike, and im still looking for people who Mountain Bike on TN, cuz I feel alone on these boards!
My favorite music is Rock and Techno
I own a PS2, and I am on PS2 Online (Same SN there as here)
I have a cute little Poodle Mix named Yoshi! :)
I have been here for almost 1 1/2 years (as of June 2001)
I have been riding coasters since I was about 7. Actually about 3 or 4 when I first went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, thinking of how it all began!

On my free time I enjoy going around my neighborhood on my mountain bike, and hitting jumps and other things etc. I like to chat on AIM and post here. I play Tenor Saxaphone and I plan on getting into my School's Jazz Band.

My favorite video game currently is Tribes, and I don't play video games that much, just on weekend nights, or when Im bored. I of course enjoy playing RCT2! The occasional No Limits is necisary!

I began living in LA till I was three then Moved to the Bay Area, and I have to get in a car drive to get to any park around here, and for exceptional parks, I gotta get in a plane, agh! In the future I plan to work in the amusement buisness, (Nothing Specific) because if Im not happy at work, my life feels misrable.

For money I am a lifeguard at a local pool, I need money for a car, and most of all, bike parts. Any of you who talk with me on AIM see the extrodinary costs of what biking drags me down. I mean, spending 1,000 bucks on a new suspension fork? That isnt exactly cheap, but it makes my ride 100% better lol!

Anyways, I am here, cause its fun, and I feel like Im part of a community as opposed to saying absolutley nothing about coasters with my friends, they never listen to me. And they think traveling to CP to ride "Just a coaster" is stupid, psht what friends. *sigh*

I don't like school and wish I was out of it ever second im there, and I am on the Swim team and Cross Country team, other than that im Bikin, or Snowboarding, or posting here.

Just some info bout me, I will allways be on these boards, I have gone through alot. Ever since it was Thrill Ride's coaster talk. Then Coaster Forum for a while, now TN Boards.

See ya round-
~RD~

*This attachment is what I want for my bike*
It is a Suspension Fork, Marzocchi Super T. May look like a total waste of bout 1,000 bucks, but just wait to ull see me ride that sucka :)

Kyle L
02-24-2003, 12:03 AM
Opps, when editing I couldnt add the file attachment-

Here are the Marzocchi Super T's

G-Farce
02-25-2003, 11:14 PM
That's a sweet fork man! I'm just now getting into mountain biking. I've only borrowed bikes so far, but after income tax I am getting a medium scale single gear bike. They are kind of like BMX mountain bikes.

Kyle L
03-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Hey G Farce, gimmie a buz. I know the deal with what you want. Look at bikes like Norco, Foes, the Occasional Intense :) I can't list them here, i'd be here all day! So buzz me at LemonheaterKL on AIM and I'll link you to a few sites. Id suggest you get a drivetrain in the back in case you feel like going up those hills for some jumps. (I ride a 6 inch travel Foes.) so just give me a buzz.