PDA

View Full Version : I am Medusa, and i hate you

Medusa1861
03-02-2003, 01:44 AM
I have been here a long time..then i stopped going because i hate you all. The end

chilled
03-02-2003, 12:52 PM
official bad ass of thrillnetwork

SFGadvKing
03-02-2003, 01:14 PM
hey medusa! its too bad you left. this place has really gone down hill but whatever.

intamin101
03-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Wow, getting banned for that? RIDICULOUS. No warnings or anything. Mods are great and they work hard, and its a shame that they get a bad rap because every so often someone pulls some crap like this. THIS is why people hate TN, and in the words of a great poster who has contributed much to our roller coaster community, "the end."

RiFT
03-02-2003, 10:20 PM
WTF?

I cannot believe he got banned for this post.

This is crap.

Rebel2000
03-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Seriously, I respect what the mods do and all but why this? He shouldn't have even been banned in the first place (following that whole kraxleRIDAH incident), but this is even more ridiculous. I doubt that he's ever gonna come back after this.

Kraken
03-03-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Rebel2000
I doubt that he's ever gonna come back after this.

Well probably not, since he's banned.

Chip
03-03-2003, 02:25 AM
Wow, getting banned for that?

WFT? I cannot believe he got banned for this post. This is crap.
No, he wasn't banned for that. A series of events happened last night and he was banned because of them and some other things. Long story, and you don't know the half of it. We would not ban just for a post like this. Besides, when he was banned the first time, we had our eyes on him. It was kind of a probation thing. We do it whenever we bring back a banned member. He slipped up (really bad) this time, and we had to ban him.

I'm closing this thread since he doesn't need to introduce himself anymore. :p