PDA

View Full Version : Daughter of Beast in a nutshell

Leyna
03-06-2003, 08:28 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Daughter_of_Beast and I've been a member of this wonderful board since May 2001. I'm not as active as a member as I would like to be cause of my job (I'm a computer programmer for Disney). I've been a coaster freak since 1987. My first coaster was the Iron Dragon at Cedar Point (I was terrified). Now I love coasters. I used to be such a wimp (I cried so long once that WDW took Space Mountain 101 to calm me down). My favorite steel coaster is Millennium Force and favorite woodie is the legendary Beast. That bring us to my handle. You see, I absolutely love the Beast. I think it's the best damn coaster out there. I've been on Son of Beast and it's alright. Nothing compared to the big daddy. I figured there's beast, son of beast....and now daughter of beast (ME). I've worked with Disney off and on since 2000. I start loading people on Splash Mountain, then graduated to a valet at Downtown Disney, now I'm a computer programmer/animal documentator for DAK. I LOVE the job but my contract ends on June 14th :( I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA...born and raised. I graduated from Carlow College in 2002 with a degree in computer science and information management. Well, that's about it for me. IF you want to check out my website feel free. There's a little bit about coasters but not much. The URL is: www.geocities.com/daughter_of_Beast

If you check out my site, please sign my guestbook. Thanks :D

coasetrphil
03-06-2003, 05:53 PM
You have the same favorite coasters as I do. No coaster will able to match the experience I had on the Beast last summer in pitch black after a really good rain.