PDA

View Full Version : Señor Pablo in da house

Señor Pablo
04-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Ole,

I am Señor Pablo, your new Administrator. I just want to say what's up my chicos and chicas!

With me around, you're going to see a new ThrillNetwork! I be representing you as your first International Administrator as I hail from Mexico!

I love bullfighting, and I do it professionally. Do any of you like it?

Cuddy
04-01-2003, 12:14 AM
I'd say something in Espagnol, but al I know is a little bit of Francais (hmmm, iron here??).

So I guess my only question is....did you see any hot American co-eds in Tijuana yet for Spring Break?

Cid
04-01-2003, 01:00 PM
hey is your avatar like that only for april fools? cause that is like the coolest avatar.

Señor Pablo
04-01-2003, 01:25 PM
My avatar is like this all the time.

Also, we don't get any hot "American co-eds" for Spring Break. We just get the ones that want to do something like Alternative Spring Break working for the poor. They also seem offended that we do bullfighting too.

Cuddy
04-01-2003, 04:10 PM
That's not a surprise. Most of those chicks are kinda ugly anyhow. That's why they do that stuff. Not knocking on Alternative Spring Breakers, but sometimes they need to know when to have fun.

How could we Americanize the Running of the Bulls tradition (besides the mad dash at CP)? Afterall, it seems we Americanize everything else!

Chip
04-01-2003, 04:40 PM
¡Hola, Señor Pablo! ¡Bienvenidos a ThrillNetwork! Espero que el Web site tendrá más contenido sobre luchando de los toros y menos sobre las montañas rusas. Montañas rusas son aburrido y eso Web site necesita más diversion. Pienso que hablando sobre luchando de los toros estará una buena cosa para ThrillNetwork. Gracias, Señor Pablo.

Espero que su tiempo en ThrillNetwork estaría bueno. ¡Pase un buen día!

coasetrphil
04-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Did you see that center from the Oakland Raiders the week before the Super Bowl. He was supposedly down there drinking and getting drugs.

I like Bulls too. The Chicago Bulls and Raging Bull that is.

What the heck does all that mean Chip?

BimmerZ3
04-01-2003, 09:20 PM
"Hello, Mr. Pablo! Welcome to ThrillNetwork! I hope that the Web site will have more containing on fighting of the bulls and less on huntings. Huntings are boring and that Web site needs more diversion. I think that speaking on fighting of the bulls it will be a good thing for ThrillNetwork. Thanks, Mr. Pablo.

I hope that its time in ThrillNetwork would be good. Good day passes!"

That is Chips post translated into English according to Google. It doesn't sound like it makes much sense though. Anyway, welcome to the boards Señor Pablo.

Graham
04-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Hola Pablo. Me llamo Cero G

Bullfighting is a cool sport. What other sport is there where people piss off dangerous animals while in a small arena with them. BTW here is a pic of a guy selling tickets to a bull fight...

http://www.andalucia.com/bullfight/image/ticket_2.jpg

jojo103081
04-01-2003, 11:38 PM
Sr. Pablo, my Spanish is in no way as good as Chip's (anymore, atleast), but I will try to greet you the best that I can! :)

Senor Pablo, cuantos anos tienes tu? ¡Yo soy muy feliz este tu tiene basar Thrillnetwork! Estoy esperanzado nosotros podemos hablar en el futuro. Hasta Luego, mi amigo. :) Adios, Jodi, aka Jojo :)

If I said anything wrong, I am sorry... I haven't had a Spanish class since 11th grade, which would now be four years ago.

Chip
04-02-2003, 01:35 AM
Don't use online translators folks. Here's what I said since Señor Pablo's not translating. ;)

Hi, Señor Pablo! Welcome to ThrillNetwork! I hope this Web site will have more content on bullfighting and less on roller coasters. Roller cosaters are boring and this Web site needs more fun. I think that talking about bullfighting will be a good thing for TN. Thanks, Señor Pablo.

I hope that your time at TN will be good. Have a good day!

Sir Willow
04-02-2003, 02:11 AM
Ole' and Bienvenidos!! About time you showed up!

Now, a donde esta' los toros? Toro! Toro!

coaster9freak
04-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Hola Pablo! No hablo bien pero lo puedo hablar. Espero que tener un buen tiempo.

I think that makes sense... Takin Spanish 3 next year...oh boy!

WELCOME!!!

CoasterKid23
04-02-2003, 09:57 PM
So this was an all day thing (Senor's post is stamped 12:14 am). I still missed all of it, I can't believe this!!!

Cid
04-03-2003, 02:08 AM
so if pablo really didn't exsist, who made his posts? also, is there any chance his avatar would go up for graps cause i want it! that is such a freakin cool avatar.

Cuddy
04-03-2003, 03:55 PM
Who said Pablo doesn't exist? If he didn't exist, don't you think this thread would have been deleted when our avatars got switched back t normal?

Sir Willow
04-03-2003, 04:00 PM
CP Mark, I guess that you missed that nice big bold announcement at the top of the fourms, didn't you. :)

Cuddy
04-03-2003, 04:09 PM
99% of the time when I come here, I hit "view new posts" so noramlly I don't check the announcements.

Though it is quite interesting and I knew Steven had a hand in a few things.

Kraken
04-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Senor Pablo died in a freak Submarine accident off the coast of Maine yesterday. My heart goes out to the entire Pablo family.

-Kraken

BimmerZ3
04-14-2003, 08:16 PM
It's a good thing that you translated that for us. I'm not too sure how a web site could confuse huntings with rollercoasters or fun with diversions. Oh well.

Steven
04-15-2003, 12:45 AM
Since Senor Pablo died I'm going to close this thread :(.