PDA

View Full Version : Knollwood Park

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 05:21 AM
Tell us (Me and Chip) what you think of the park we have been working on. It is nearing completion. So far it has 235 rides and attractions. 10 of which are coasters and 19 of which are flats (there will be more added). the tallest and fastest coaster in the park is Black Hawk, a 195 ft. tall Intamin coaster which goes at speeds up to 72 m.p.h. There are 7 steel coasters and 3 wooden coasters in the park. The park has 3 fairly large buildings, two of which house places to eat and shop. one of which is a very large building that houses the the parks one show(it may or may not be demoshiled and re-designed before the park is finished). Besides this, I can't think of anything to tell you. Just look at the screens and tell us what you think, if you have any questions just go ahead and ask.

This first pic is of the entrance area. You enter over a lake and then into a beautiful garden area. Backed by the parks two racing woodies.

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 05:26 AM
This next pic is of the tallest and most exciting looking thrill ride of the park, Hammerhead Stall. Also in this pic, is the GCI woodie named Three Rivers, the B&M looper named Geronimo, and in the bottom left corner, the Arrow suspended coaster named Venus.

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 05:32 AM
This pic is of an area of the park named Thrill Mountain. Which is home to a full circut Intamin Impulse, which Chip considers to be a thrill ride, but not a coaster since it goes through the circut 7 times, so it is not included in the count of coasters from the first post. The area is themed around fire. And is also home too many flats and a devilish water slide.

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 05:39 AM
There isn't really much to explain about this pic. It is a pic of the 2-story Eats and Treats building. This was also one of the hardest buildings for me to make, mainly because I had to basically hit and miss when building the roof.

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
This is a pic of the Intamin coaster Black Hawk. Which stands 195ft. tall with a 151ft drop. It has a max speed of 72 M.P.H. The coaster runs 3 trains. In the background you will also see the Thrill Mountain Gift Shop.

Chip
04-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Here's a garden. You can see the terrain mine train coaster in part of it. The mine train coaster is a pretty fun Arrow mine train with tunnels, helices, and fun dips and turns.

Chip
04-11-2003, 05:55 AM
Another garden. The parks got stuff for looks too, ya know. This one's got lots of pretty cherry trees.

Chip
04-11-2003, 05:57 AM
Here's the whole friggin' park. You can see the wooden racer right in the center. Boy, does that thing stand out. The park's pretty much done, we just need to add more flats and trees. Tell us what you think (didn't he say this in his first post? Whatever. It's late.).

AZ RIDER
04-11-2003, 06:16 AM
This is a pic of the area of the park which I call "Getaway Gardens". Tucked away behind tall hills on two sides and a lake on the other, it's just a place where you can go if you feel like getting away from all the crowds and just feel like resting or reading in a calm and soothing atmosphere.

The coaster in the upper portion of the pic (the last one Chip posted) is an Arrow looper named "Vine". It features the standard Arrow order of inversions, and also a hair-raising drop into the Coliseum before entering the batwing and the corkscrews. And when the park is done and uploaded, if you look closely at the themeing for this coaster, you'll see something that Chip did that is sure to get a laugh.

ride6
04-11-2003, 04:17 PM
I've got just a few tips.
1)add fences it does wonders
2)Add some more trees/bushes/jagged rocks (or a compination) in the open areas.

Other wise it looks great to me. Hope to see some more from you in the future.

coasetrphil
04-13-2003, 05:39 PM
The fences would help the park, but other than that it looks very good. I can't wait to see more work from you two in the future.