PDA

View Full Version : My departure

Cid
04-28-2003, 04:25 PM
hey i got the job!! i'll be working at the point this summer. i think my first day will be the 9th. this will be my first year working there and i look foward to meeting all the others on this board that will be working there. got to give a shout out to melissa. thanks for your advice through the hiring process.

preliminarily i'm slated to be working the ride photo station of magnum. i think that might change though. look for me! my real name is not cid, if they let me use a nickname though i will be using it. if not look for ryan.

hope to keep up with the boards. not sure if i'll be able to. i'm sure i'll be back at the end of Oct. though. have a great summer everyone!!!

coasetrphil
04-28-2003, 04:27 PM
I hope to see you there this summer. Have fun!

Sir Willow
04-28-2003, 05:53 PM
Boy we got a lot of people going to work at the Point this year. Some of the boards will seem a bit empty without them.

stevetothekizzo
04-28-2003, 07:16 PM
I'll look for you in July "Cid", I mean Ryan.

Cid
04-29-2003, 01:41 AM
hey do any of you alumnis working there no if the'll let me use a nickname for my name tag? i really don't like my name. not that its a bad name, its just so plain.

Steven
04-29-2003, 10:58 AM
They won't let you use a nickname to my knowledge... just a first name. You have to have both your first and last names when you become a double-blue (Supervisor) or (by some odd chance you get hired permanently) a silver tag.

Hector
05-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Oh Jeez, now your going to come bother me. Oh great. See ya there!!

Cid
05-07-2003, 05:16 PM
well i think i can safetly say that this will be my last post for awhile. i have enjoyed the offseason on these boards. the stupid flame wars and such. i wish everyone a good coastering season, and peace out.

see you at the point

coasetrphil
05-07-2003, 05:33 PM
I'll try and see you this weekend Ryan as well as all the other board members.

Rebel2000
05-08-2003, 08:01 PM
I'll say farwell, although you won't see it for months. Farewell!

So now we got Chip, AZ Rider, Cid, Marc, Melissa, and Hector to look for at Cedar Point, not to mention others that I've probably forgotten. Thrillnetwork CP invasion!

Steven
09-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey, where did you end up working? I actually work on Magnum (again).

Look for me (obvious first name).

Chip
09-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Yeah, where did you end up working, and how did I miss you?

CrystalKat
09-07-2003, 09:51 PM
I never even saw this thread before I left (2 days before you posted it); I'm glad I was able to help.

By the way, they will let you use a nickname on your nametag, so long as it's "normal" or whatnot. You can't, for example, use "Stretch" or something like that, but you can use what you're called... My first name, obviously, is Melissa, but it would be perfectly acceptable to use nicknames such as Missy, Missie, Lissa, etc., if I prefered. I know plenty of Bobs, Bills, Robs, etc. who have more formal last names. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.