PDA

View Full Version : If your bid on TTD ranked you #3, where would you sit?

coasterlove
05-01-2003, 11:39 AM
Since there is a bid on the first rides for TTD and the bidding had really taken off with the first seats going for over a thousand dollars. Where would you sit if your bid was only good enough for #3. Would sit in the first train but not in front row or would you take the front row of the second train? I'd want the view of the front but also would want to say I was on the first train that launched (other than for workers and media). If I had to choose, I would go with the first train, second row since I can aloways come back and ride front row another time. There is only one chance to ride the FIRST train. Either that or try to sneak in another bid.

stevetothekizzo
05-01-2003, 11:58 AM
Good thought. I think I would take first train back seat b/c that's what I always do if the front is taken. I would wait for another ride to take the front. On TTD riding for the first time in the front seat has to feel pretty sweet.

coasetrphil
05-01-2003, 04:53 PM
I would take the backseat on the first train. The front would be nice but I would rather be on the first train.

Byron
05-01-2003, 05:01 PM
I'd try to convince #1 or 2 not to sit in the front and take their seat...if that didn't work, I'd just sit in the back.

Alex T
05-01-2003, 08:30 PM
I'd either sit in the back on the first train, or front on the second one. I doubt anyone really cares whether or not you were on the first or second train, considering it wasn't really the first or second train with people on it.

jimmycoasterman
05-01-2003, 09:41 PM
i would not care...id just be glad to be on it, much less the first ride...

mrcoaster
05-01-2003, 10:06 PM
I'd take the back seat definitely. Even if I was #1 or 2, I still might take the back. I would consider the front only because it would be easier to take it as the high bidder than to wait in line later for it. I like being yanked over the top on the way down from the top hat.

Matt M
05-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Front on however many trains back i have to go.

Leo C
05-03-2003, 06:44 PM
2nd row of any train even I would go with if I couldn't get the first. Just to go on any train during the first day would be pretty cool.

Knoxville
05-04-2003, 12:32 AM
I'd go for the front row on the 2nd train. I'd rather be in the front my 1st ride and I think 2nd train will give you just as much bragging rightts