PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

KrakenKrewJamin
05-26-2003, 04:09 AM
Hey there everyone, I am not for typing too much but I wanted to say hello and introduce myslef to you. My name is Jamin and I am a twenty-six years old currently living and working in Orlando, Florida. I have been in love with theme parks and Roller coaster every since I was a little kid and the love affair continues when I head to work everyday to work on Kraken at Sea World Orlando. I have been working in the Amusement Park Industry for four years now and have roots that go back to 2000 with Bluestreak at Cedar Point, 2001 Millennium Force at Cedar Point, and 2002 with Dueling Dragons at Islands of Adventure. I currently have nearly 200 hundred coasters in my ride book and I am hoping to add more in the near future. I also love to take pictures and I am on the staff of www.virtualcoasters.com supplying a bunch of pictures to the site, check them out and let me know what you think. Other then if you have any questions for me you can email me at Jaminsdragons@hotmail.com!

coasetrphil
05-31-2003, 11:04 AM
You have some very nice photos. Welcome to the site!

Alex T
05-31-2003, 01:06 PM
Yeah, you're photos are really good. How'd you end up moving around so much as far as rides go. From CP to Florida, that's a big distance.

KrakenKrewJamin
06-03-2003, 01:14 AM
I came to Florida for two reason, the number one is the fact that my now fiance was down here already and I wanted to be here with her, and number two is the fact that I Cedar Point only operates 9 months leaving you without a job at the end of the season (in my view the only bad part about the park). But here in Florida I can work Full-Time on a rollercoaster year-round and don't have to worry about finding another job in a couple of months or even moving at that matter. I do however miss the life at Cedar Point and all the friends I made along the way, I really do however miss the morning rides on Millennium Force the most, there is nothing in the world like be all alone 300 feet up at 8:30am...I know it somewhat doesn't make sense to some of you but Cedar Point is a way of life....ask anyone who works/worked there and you will here the same thing....Florida is nice and all but Cedar Point is the best park in the world for a reason!