PDA

View Full Version : hello

MarkB
06-12-2003, 01:54 PM
Well, mot of you guys that have been here from the creation of thrillnetwork should know me, but I'm not going to state my old name. I got a new one because I wanted to use the same name on ever board (so if you go to coasterbuzz, rideworld, west coaster, ect.. and you see MarkB, then you know who it is). Anyways, right now I'm the head moderator over at www.rideworld.com , and I work closely with Rob Coker and Chris Godsey with the development of RideWorld and the new ThrillRide. I love taking pictures and making videos, and my best work can be viewed over at rideworld member only section(but you can see my S:UF video over on thrillride for free).

My location is in Ohio, midway between CP, PKI and SFWoA. I have a season pass to CP and SF (I would have one to PKI but I'm going once for $20, once is $40 that includes a Weird Al concert :cool: and I'm going once more with some free media passes that Chris Godsey is getting me). I try to hit at least one park each week, sometimes two.

I'm glad to be back to the site and it will be fun arguing with you all once more :p .

coasetrphil
06-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by MarkB

I'm glad to be back to the site and it will be fun arguing with you all once more :p .

Us? Arguing? You must be confusing the site with another one.:)