PDA

View Full Version : Newbie but Coaster Maniac

Draculus
06-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Chris and I live in Orlando, Florida. I am a huge roller coaster nut. My favorite is the Incredible Hulk Roller coaster at IOA. I try to visit there and USF on a regular basis. Also I really hate Disney because in my opinion they don't know how to build a real roller coaster. Anyways just wanted to say what a great site this is here, I've visited a few times in the past but never posted. Can't wait to start posting. Later.

coasetrphil
06-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Rock'n Rollercoaster is a great ride, so Disney knows how to create a good coaster.

Welcome to the boards! Don't take us too seriously, because many are sarcastic or like to joke around a lot.

ride6
06-23-2003, 08:25 PM
True. Rock'n Rollercoaster DOES look good. So does Califoria Scream'n (although i personally think the name stinks).

I agree with coasterphil on us being sarcastic. We're just trying to have a good time. I hope that doesn't scare you away or anything.

Draculus
06-24-2003, 01:32 AM
Don't worry it won't scare me away. RnRC is okay but it doesn't compare to other coasters at IOA, BGT, and of course the mother of all coaster parks- Cedar Point.

CoasterKid23
06-24-2003, 12:59 PM
Hmmm Space Mountain vs. Disaster Transport. But not to fear, you aren't alone in hatred of certain parks and or coasters *cough*coasterphil*cough*MeanStreak*hack*

SFGadvKing
06-24-2003, 01:02 PM
hi. i agree with you on disney. i hate their parks. im a coaster enthusiast, not a kiddy ride enthusiast. hope you have a good time here.

coasetrphil
06-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by CoasterKid23
But not to fear, you aren't alone in hatred of certain parks and or coasters *cough*coasterphil*cough*MeanStreak*hack*

Yep, that would be me. Just stick to your opinion and don't let others persuade you. You may be the only one who thinks that way, but don't let it get to you. :)