PDA

View Full Version : Hey yins guys

TOGO
06-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Hey guys I found this board a while ago and like most stories go just never bothered registering. I am also registered under different names at Danimation, CoasterPhotos, and KPConnection. I have been a member of ACE for 4 years now and I try to be as active as possible in the organization traveling to as many parks as I can and attending conferences. My closest and therefore home park is Kennywood, but I find myself traveling to Cedar Point and sometimes WoA more. I have cousins and grandparents living in Charrlotte so I also go to Carowinds once or twice each season among other parks. Other than coasters I enjoy studying the Civil War, business, and I like to work out to stay in good shape in order to look and feel good about myself. I hope to have a good time sharing and contributing my rollercoaster knowledge on this site and hope to meet more people.

Your favorite manufacturer,
TOGO

Cuddy
06-25-2003, 06:34 PM
I like that...favorite manufacturer.

As you can see we are never sarcastic around here as coasetrphil will second that. We get along with everyone as Intamin101 can attest to. And you must bow down to Kraken as he is the GOD of the FORUMS.

coasetrphil
06-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Yes CP_M, I will second that no one on these boards is the slightest bit sarcastic. So don't worry about that at all.:)

Lancelot
07-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Cedar point mark, i'm starting my own rebellion. The thrillnetwork revolution, in 2 weeks time this will be a democracy. (headed by me with complete and total power)

welcome, i hope your joking about TOGO....