PDA

View Full Version : What's Up, Peoples?

PKD Jessie
06-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey, Everyone!

I'm new to this message board--just found it tonight--and thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Jessie, I go to an awesome Bible College where I'm studying youth ministry....

Anywho, I work at PKD in the rides dept (As a matter of fact, I'm wearing my uniform as we speak..). The past two years I worked on the Grizzly (Happy 21st Birthday!), and now I am a member of the Shockwave crew. While I have signed a confidentiality contract, as all PKD-ers do, I believe I can say that, to the best of my knowledge, Shock wave is not going anywhere!! (And I resent those of you who wish it were removed!!:( )

Well, I'm tired and I have to work tomorow:D ! Later!

Jessie

coasetrphil
06-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the boards!:) Good luck dealing with all of us, but I'm sure you'll still have fun.

I posted before CP_M.;)

Cuddy
06-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Bastard.

another GIRL!! YESS!!!!!!

All credit card numbers and bank account numbers please. You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Watch out for coasetrphil, the man that took 8 months to realize he misspelled his OWN name. He likes to Stalk people.

Be on the lookout for our GOD, Kraken. The mods are quite nice if you get on their good side...

Skeeber
06-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Welcome.
Nice to see a fellow Paramount employee (I'm a lead at our Whitewater Canyon).

Actually, in the coming weeks I'll be making a trek down to PKD myself.

But yeah, welcome to the boards.

BimmerZ3
06-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark
Bastard.

another GIRL!! YESS!!!!!!

All credit card numbers and bank account numbers please. You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Watch out for coasetrphil, the man that took 8 months to realize he misspelled his OWN name. He likes to Stalk people.

Be on the lookout for our GOD, Kraken. The mods are quite nice if you get on their good side...

First off, Jessie can be a guys name, though it is more rare.

Second off, coasterphil didn't realize it, I pointed it out and he claims that I was the first person EVER to notice. I felt an odd sense of specialness.

Third off, worship Kraken. For he is God of the forums. And no, we are not joking about that at all.

coasetrphil
06-28-2003, 10:02 AM
I noticed it the minute I posted, but you were the first one to mention it, Bimmer.

I only like to stalk you CP_M.:) BTW, your sig is 4 lines, I might have to report you.:)

Cuddy
06-28-2003, 11:57 AM
On 800x600 is still three lines...HAHA!

coasetrphil
06-28-2003, 05:01 PM
It wasn't before, because I know for a fact yesterday it was 4 on 800x600. You must have taken something out.

Cuddy
06-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Oh no...I always check my sigs on 800x600 before I let them go.

coasetrphil
06-28-2003, 05:39 PM
If you look now though, it is 4 lines. I don't get why its different now.

slipknot8527
06-29-2003, 03:01 AM
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Jess, speak no more of church, ministry, or personal beliefs, for WWIII will soon be at our hands...you must trust me on this...for the love of god..

P.S: Welcome!

CoasterKid23
06-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Wow look at this female tide coming in. Pretty soon we might be down to only 90% male...

Bimmer: If it were a boy's name it would be spelled Jesse

BimmerZ3
07-04-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by coasterphil
If you look now though, it is 4 lines. I don't get why its different now. Maybe AIM is at the side of your screen like this:

coasetrphil
07-04-2003, 08:21 AM
No, I didn't have anything there. I think we need to drop this discussion though, and get back to welcoming Jessie.:)

Cuddy
07-04-2003, 03:46 PM
And quit stalking her like other people do.

SFGadvKing
07-04-2003, 05:29 PM
did you post a picture of what you look like yet in the thread in general talk? we always like to see what our girls look like. welcome.

coasetrphil
07-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by SFGadvKing
did you post a picture of what you look like yet in the thread in general talk? we always like to see what our girls look like. welcome.

If that doesn't scare away a member, I don't know what will.;)