PDA

View Full Version : Hi

DarkMatter462
07-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Hi,
My Name is Krystal....I am compleatly new to this site. I just Browsed passed it while I was looking up information on a Roller Coaster. It looked like a pretty cool site so I decided to sign up. I see that there are many Roller Coaster Freaks out there Like me. :devil: Although I am only 14 I have not road many roller coasters because of School, but when I get older and have the privlage to drive, I want to take a road trip during the summer and Hit most of the Great Theme Parks Across the USA. I would Like to Know what Theme Parks and Roller Coasters are best. So Far the Best Roller Coasters that I have Rode was The Hulk and The Superman Ride of Steel. Thanks and I hope to talk to many of you Coaster Fanatics.

Krystal:sun:

SFGadvKing
07-21-2003, 10:25 PM
wow, im replying before the "wierd stalkers" are replying. welcome to the boards. not much else to say, its really fun here.

Cuddy
07-22-2003, 12:31 AM
I work too much to be classified as that.

More girls the merrier!

And I beat Coasetrphil and slipknot!!

Welcome and have fun!

LoCoSuMo
07-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Just go to Pennsylvania. I havn't been there yet, but that's where the classics are. Holiday World also has the best wood coasters, but that would be quite a drive from Florida.

CoasterKid23
07-22-2003, 12:12 PM
What Ride of Steel have you been on? It could be one of 3.
BTW, you have a ton of first class coasters in your own back yard in Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens Tampa, Sea World, and even WDW ;)

DarkMatter462
07-22-2003, 09:31 PM
I rode the SuperMan Ride of Steel I rode was Six Flags New England, located in Agawam Mass. I Practically Rode all the Roller Coasters here in FL that I know of. The only Coasters that I have not rode was Dueling Dragons (Fire), Gwazi (Tiger), and some in Disney. Im not much of a big fan of Disney World, It seems too Kiddish for me. I enjoy Steel Roller Coasters better than Wooden ones. And thanks for the the warm welcome. Anyways I plan to enjoy talking to you people.

coasetrphil
07-23-2003, 04:22 PM
I was on vacation, so I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I'm one of those "weird stalker guys."

Welcome to the boards and I hope you have a good time here.

leeloo1953
07-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Welcome and have fun. Love the name Krystal, my oldest daughters name also, only with a "C". Lotta fun people here!

Lancelot
08-01-2003, 10:08 PM
never listen to RiFT or Kraken. That little bit of advice will save your life someday.

welcome and go ahead and browse around! a lot of funny stuff on here!