PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, Im obviously new....lol

UltimateCoaster
07-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi, Im Ultimate Coaster. I just discovered this site, and I realized how cool it.......Okay, Im just gonna skip the suck up crap and get to posting!

Anyways, Im a member of multiple other sites under the same name, Ultimate Coaster, and if any of you are members of SFNE Central or Coasterforce you will definetly have seen me there.

I know alot about coasters, and I hope I can contribute to your site!

coasetrphil
07-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the boards and have fun.

UltimateCoaster
07-28-2003, 02:51 PM
I have a ? about the avatars: How do we get more options?

Im just curious because I see everyone with different ones....

Cuddy
07-29-2003, 04:33 AM
Once you get up to 25 posts you can have your selection from choices already made. When you become a TN editor, mod, admin (don't ever ask because then you WON'T) you are given a custom colored 4-D track. Once you hit 3000 you can make your own avatar.

And I post at Cbuzz with this name and at SixFlagsNews as Perfectbowler.

Calvin
07-30-2003, 03:39 PM
Hey, welcome to the boards. Most of us are very sarcastic, especially our GOD, Kraken. Kraken is our god, and don't ask why. Period. Now bow down to our overlord or he'll break your back.

Diesel
07-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Yes, welcome. However, I'm not sarcastic...

Lancelot
07-30-2003, 10:31 PM
just about every single person on this board is not sarcastic.

Kraken is not God. He is a fool(my back is totally align and not broken).

Graham
07-31-2003, 12:26 AM
welcome. Not all of us are sarcastic....

CoasterKid23
07-31-2003, 01:32 AM
[/sarcasm]
okay then.
Welcome to the boards, Ultimate. Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself (ie favorite movie, music, coaster, etc)

UltimateCoaster
08-01-2003, 10:22 PM
Favorite Coaster: Nitro/Dueling Dragons/Incredible Hulk

Music: Anything good

Movie: I got a bunch....Happy Gilmore, Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot, just to name a few....

Im very sarcastic, and very opinionated. If one of you says something wrong/stupid/that I disagree with and I see it, then you will be hearing from me. Im not trying to act all tough, but I do snap at some people sometimes, and usually I mean no offense by it, so dont take it personally. Chances are Im attacking your opinion, not you.