PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Worlds?

Coastr Crazy 72
08-01-2003, 03:00 PM
ok i havnt played RCT in a long time and this question may be old to most of you but is WW really worth the buy. i mean i kno most of us were pretty discusted with some features, limitations and other stuff in RCT2 but is this one any different, have they answered any of our calls in this new expansion or no. actually what i really want to know is have they put back in that landscaping feature that was originally in old RCT game(the one that allows you the build mountain peaks easily).

and if this game is somewhat better and its worth the buy but there are limitations too it, are there any trainers yet for it?

James
08-01-2003, 11:04 PM
no they dont have a Mt Tool...and WW sucks..dont get it untill its only like 10$ its not roller coaster tycoon its ThemeCrapTycoon...lol

Coastr Crazy 72
08-01-2003, 11:30 PM
lol well thanks but i found a gift card to toysrus so i got the game. yea it does suck pretty much but are there any trainers out for it or maybe some good workbenches. im trying to make my park but i want all of the property, if you know what i mean