PDA

View Full Version : Coaster/Park Computer Wallpapers You Made...

Chris L
08-08-2003, 05:17 AM
I wanted to make my own customized wallpaper, so I ended up making a "series" of them that I could switch back and forth between. I thought it would be kind of cool to merge a bunch of different tower/coaster rides in a park that generate the skyline onto one desktop background image and here's the first one that I made -

If any of you have also made your own coaster/park wallpapers for your computer, please share!

Knoxville
08-08-2003, 12:03 PM
That's a really cool wallpaper. It looks like you did a lot of work on that. Did you use photoshop?

BryanWood
08-08-2003, 01:49 PM
That is a sweet desktop, that must've taken a lot of work.

LoCoSuMo
08-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Congrats on getting Blue Streak in there. I hate having to phtoshop out wooden coasters. Looks pretty sharp. I don't have one, primarily because I don't want to spend all that time making it.

Byron
08-08-2003, 05:03 PM
I made the ones I have on my site...they're not really that good, just messy collages.

raser
08-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Great wallpaper I really like it. Could anyone do one of SFMM?

Chris L
08-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by BryanWood
That is a sweet desktop, that must've taken a lot of work.

Yeah, it did take awhile to make - around an hour or so - not including finding all of the individual images that would fit appropriately with the others.

Originally posted by raser
Great wallpaper I really like it. Could anyone do one of SFMM?

That's the next one I'm going to make if I have the time.

Originally posted by Knoxville
That's a really cool wallpaper. It looks like you did a lot of work on that. Did you use photoshop?

Yep. Good old Adobe Photoshop. :)

LoCoSuMo
08-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Did you use the Lasso tool or were you able to do most of it otherwise?

DrachenFire123
08-08-2003, 09:30 PM
looks like an awesome wallpaper i have adobe photoshop but im not very good at it my friend burnt a copy of it for me about a month ago so i have to learn without instructions