PDA

View Full Version : Most Soaking Ride?

theriddler
06-17-2001, 01:09 PM
I used to say Tidal Wave but soemthign hapened to this ride now all I get is a sprinkle. nowadays I would say:
<BR>
<BR>3) Jurassic Park: The Ride (USH)- This ride packs a pretty good soaking at the botom of the 90 ft. drop.
<BR>
<BR>2)Roaring Rapids (SFMM)- They did soemthing to this ride...I rode it in 3rd grade and it was nothing, then i rode it (5 years later) last mont hand its like its on steroids...i got soaked to the bone!!!!
<BR>
<BR>1) Perilous Plunge (KBF)- The king of splash!!! I went on it in cold weather in April (I can never pass upa new ride I haven't ridden), and it put upa wave bigger than I've ever seen and it was like a Tidal Wave hit, I almost couldnt breathe for a sec it was the most awesome water ride experience ever!!! One thing that scares me is that PP has adjutablewater pumps so in warm weather like in August they turn up the water higher so its a bigger splash...if the splash was that big on a cold, cloudy april day...im afraid to know what a scorching august splash will be like. i gotta go then!

coaster man098
06-17-2001, 01:22 PM
popeye and bluto's bilge rat barges gets ya pretty wet. and all of the flume rides out out their (becides splash mountain) get you soaked

CPFan
06-17-2001, 02:15 PM
I not a big water ride fan, but the most I ever got wet was when I rode Snake River Falls at CP. Right after the ride I stood on the bridge for about 5 min and got even more soaked. The problem was in about 45 min. I was dry again.

Cycovisions3
06-17-2001, 05:08 PM
Perlious Plunge is the all-time best water ride. I've never been soaked more than on Perilous Plunge.

MambaMan
06-20-2001, 09:31 AM
I would agree with P&B's Bilge Rat Barges, if you are in the right spot, you will be completely soaked from head to toe, you know it is going to get wild when they have storage on the raft to keep items dry! Snake River Falls and all of the shoot the chutes run right behind the best river rafts and offer a more reliable soaking, all the more if you stand on the bridge afterwards.

MedusaManiac
06-20-2001, 02:12 PM
Canyon River rapids at Hershey park...the rafts float under waterfalls which hit the ENTIRE boat, i don't know how you could get more wet then that. Thunder Canyon at Dorney is a close second.

Tom Zeliff
06-20-2001, 04:44 PM
Sorry guys, but this topic is already being discussed here: <!-- BBCode u1 Start --><A HREF="http://www.thrillride.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2166&forum=18&13" TARGET="_blank">http://www.thrillride.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2166&forum=18&13</A><!-- BBCode u1 End --> Please do a search to avoid posting duplicate topics.
<BR>
<BR>-Tom