PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Noop
09-06-2003, 10:11 PM
Well, I'm new (duh), so I'll tell a little about myself. So, my name is Evan, I'm 14, from Anderson, Indiana. I only really go to Cedar Point now, but I love roller coasters of all types. My favorite is Millennium Force by far. I am also a green belt in GoJoRyu Karate. I love football, basketball, and other sports. I am also good with computers. Well, I guess ya'll find out more about me as I post. I look forward to posting here and getting to know you people. :D

Edit: For more about me, go to http://www34.brinkster.com/meekob/

SFGadvKing
09-06-2003, 10:22 PM
welcome (and you wonder why i have over 4200 posts)

leeloo1953
09-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Welcome young man, nice having you here. Have fun!

Chip
09-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good stay at ThrillNetwork! Have you done your coaster count (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/index.php?page=FAQ/coastercountFAQ) yet? It's a neat tool and it gives others a chance to see the different coasters you've ridden. :)

Cuddy
09-07-2003, 12:39 AM
One of the FEW people who can spell MF right!!

Welcome Noop and beware of some people. To get that list, IM me. Otherwise, welcome to the boards and I look for more of your posts.

CrystalKat
09-07-2003, 10:22 AM
Welcome! We're always happy to see new people. Have you always like coasters or just recently discovered how much you like them? You'll certainly get to know us well, that's for sure, because there's no hiding here!

LoCoSuMo
09-07-2003, 12:08 PM
That's cool, I go to Anderson every once in a while for bowling tournaments. You have been to Indiana Beach right?

Cuddy
09-07-2003, 01:35 PM
Loco, what kind of bowling tournaments are there? While once a member of Kent State's club, I went to tournaments in Indianappolis, St. Louis, Chicago, Toledo.

Noop
09-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Melissa: I've liked them for a while. I used to be horrified of them untill I rode my first one (Racer at Kings Island). I've been to a theme park every year sence then.

LoCoSuMo: I never knew Anerson had bowling tournaments. And sadly, no, I've wanted to go for a while, but my parents only want to go to one place and they don't ride coasters, but when I get a little older, I'll go there.

Lancelot
09-08-2003, 10:48 PM
wassup noop. I have the same problem as you, my parents aren't "nuts" about coasters. I am 16 and do have a license, i'm in the process of begging them to let me take a road trip to st. louis as a starter.