PDA

View Full Version : My New Park: THE HYRULE ADVENTURE

SFGadvKing
09-19-2003, 04:26 PM
well i've finally started my newest park. this is a 200x200 size park themed to the videogame "legend of zelda: ocarina of time" for nintendo 64 which is one of the best games of all time. the map will be based on the whole land of hyrule and i will incorporate rides while trying to make it look like it does in the game. the enterance will be in kokiri forest, which is also where you start in the game. this is the only picture i have right now. its the enterance to the park. please comment!

speedviper53
09-19-2003, 05:15 PM
WOW. it looks great! Im really glad ur gonna do this i really wanted to but lacked the skills and scenery to make it. It looks really good, especially the tree selection and that path!

Oneofakind0490
09-19-2003, 05:17 PM
It looks great! Orcarina of time is one of my favorite games and always wanted to do something like this. Hope you can pull i threw.

coasetrphil
09-19-2003, 05:59 PM
The paths really ruin the screen for me. They look really bad.

SFGadvKing
09-19-2003, 06:20 PM
you really dont like the paths? whats wrong with them?

well anyways i built my first ride. its a launched freefall ride themed to the great deku tree. heres a close up:

SFGadvKing
09-19-2003, 06:20 PM
and heres an overview of it

Oneofakind0490
09-19-2003, 06:50 PM
I think you should try to have a mouth open like in the game so they can walk into it. Maybe make the tree wider to.

Skye
09-19-2003, 07:36 PM
how did you remove the supports? its not obvious from pic...

SFGadvKing
09-19-2003, 07:44 PM
ahh good find skye. notice all those buildings and rooves? i put them in strategically to remove each support.

coasetrphil
09-19-2003, 08:05 PM
The paths look like they were done poorly. The don't fit very seemlessly into the RCT world.

intamin101
09-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I don't like the paths, or the tree. The tree is far too unnatural, and the paths don't look like the cobblestone they are supposed to be. Change the tree though so it looks good. Asthedics are everything in RCT2.

Matt M
09-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Color the car on the S&S tower green to match the tower. I'll edit this post and give you some actual advice in the morning.

CFRJfan
09-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Is it an RCT2 park or a Wacky worlds park?

SFGadvKing
09-20-2003, 03:48 PM
i dont have wacky worlds.

SFGadvKing
09-20-2003, 05:19 PM
ok i built my first rollercoaster. its a suspended coaster named Kokiri Flyer. i changed all the paths to the brown type except for the path outside the enterances since i cant change them now. heres a picture of the enterance and a par of the coaster. as always comments are welcome.

ride6
09-20-2003, 05:28 PM
Well your architeture is improving, looks pretty good. The bridge is very nice of course and the coaster doesn't look half bad.

SFGadvKing
09-20-2003, 06:04 PM
thanks for the half nice words ride6.

here is a picture of the coaster's staion. you can find all the pictures in their normal size by going to my album - http://community.webshots.com/album/91090677yKGXmh

CFRJfan
09-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Looking good so far,you know for the park entrance you should've gone for using Hyrule castle instead of Kokiri forest.

In the game Kokiri forest is actually off to the right a bit as you approach Hyrule castle from the center of the field,& when you go to try to theme the remaining sections remember that they all radiate outward from the center of the field.

Just trying to give a few pointers so don't take it hard :) & I'm eargerly awaiting the download when it is finished,perhaps if it turns out really good you might want to take on the challenge of doing a park themed around Majora's mask next.

Now between OOT & MM ,MM was a real challenge that I still havn't beaten yet .OOT on the other hand is a relatively easy chalenge compared to MM & I've beaten it so many times it isn't funny anymore.

SFGadvKing
09-20-2003, 08:08 PM
well this is a HUGE park and i really want it to be my best park so i really want to work hard and long on this. i really cant wait to show you what i have up my sleave for ganons/hyrule castle. here is what i have projected as a map:

Matt M
09-20-2003, 11:46 PM
The suspended coaster spells disaster for me. It looks like it has airtime and is hilly (many straight drops) However I like the fact that someone actually made one.

speedviper53
09-21-2003, 09:02 AM
I like everything about this park. The colors really work with the theme, and im really getting a feel for the hyrule aspect of the park. I cant wait to see hyrule castle, it should look awsome. Also, being someone who has played this game many times, i think your adaptation to RCT2 is the best possible given the limitatons of RCT2 scenery. Also i love how you got rid of the supports on the tree!

Matt M
09-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by CFRJfan
Looking good so far,you know for the park entrance you should've gone for using Hyrule castle instead of Kokiri forest.

In the game Kokiri forest is actually off to the right a bit as you approach Hyrule castle from the center of the field,& when you go to try to theme the remaining sections remember that they all radiate outward from the center of the field.

Just trying to give a few pointers so don't take it hard :) & I'm eargerly awaiting the download when it is finished,perhaps if it turns out really good you might want to take on the challenge of doing a park themed around Majora's mask next.

Now between OOT & MM ,MM was a real challenge that I still havn't beaten yet .OOT on the other hand is a relatively easy chalenge compared to MM & I've beaten it so many times it isn't funny anymore.

Want a real challenge? Beat the original Zelda on the NES (first nintendo console). I have yet to see of hear of ANYONE beating that game. I'm only maybe 10% at the most thru the game.

Drewbie
09-21-2003, 11:54 AM
The original one isn't that hard. I've beat that and the second quest. The second quest uses the same map but moves around the locations of all the dungeons.

SFGadvKing
09-21-2003, 01:48 PM
well i pretty much finished kokiri forest and have started work on zoras river/domain. here is a picture of where you leave kokiri forest and enter to world of hyrule.

coaster_kid89
09-21-2003, 01:54 PM
I LOVE how you put that screen together with the right amount of path and trees. The one thing I see are the four trees that are right next to each other. Will we be seeing any rides in this area, going yhrough the rocks later?

SFGadvKing
09-21-2003, 03:11 PM
umm...there are some flat rides in this section that i didnt show pictures of. the rocks are there to split the sections from one another. those rocks go all the way to the edge of the map.

Rebel2000
09-21-2003, 11:37 PM
I like the idea behind the park (one I envisioned awhile ago but never thought of actually creating) but it's executed poorly. For one, Kokiri Village is way too treed. If I remember right, the area is mostly open, with some houses, some hills, and a little river thing near the side. What you have is basically the Lost Woods, but with the real crappy looking scary tree and architecture that doesn't even exist in the game (should be large tree stumps). The Deku Tree should also be wider and shorter.

I'm interested to see how the rest of this turns out.

CFRJfan
09-22-2003, 12:52 PM
I think it looks good so far.

speedviper53
09-22-2003, 05:42 PM
I like what ur doing with the park. I think the dek tree would look bettter if you had some of the coaster "branches" hang downward. It would make the tree look more realistic, not like a brown log with green hair on top.

BTW I think that MM is much easier then OoT once you get used to saving in MM. MM is also a lot shorter. The original isnt that hard either, ive beat both modes, hard and easy, the zelda i dont like is zelda 2, its just stoopid.

And SFGad, youve inspired me, i think ill make my next park themed after Majoras Mask.

Matt M
09-22-2003, 07:23 PM
It doesn't look anything like in the game...

CFRJfan
09-22-2003, 11:23 PM
I came ohh so close to finishing MM but couldn't get past that damn goron maze level,I kept falling off the damn track each & every time so I just gave up & shelved it.

OOT is easier than MM any day,the only real challenging section is the water temple but the rest of it is fairly easy especially if you use the official players guide.

Back on topic,has there been any progress on this project so far? I'd like to see what the next area is looking like so far.

Matt M
09-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Players guides are cheating.

SFGadvKing
09-23-2003, 06:16 PM
due to school im only going to be working on this during the weekends. but due to some jewish holidays, im going to have an awfull lot of weekdays with no school comming up so i'll be able to work on it a lot during the next few weeks.

speedviper53
09-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Yeah SFGadv i see what u mean. I have no time for the comp since school is catching up with me also. Im lookin foreward to seeing what you will do with the hyrule castle. And i agree coasterkidwmw, guides are cheating, they make any game easier. Without a players guide, OoT is more complicated then MM so i think MM is easier

Matt M
09-24-2003, 07:35 AM
I hate the jewish holidays. All my friends are Jewish and I don't get to see them. :(
But I still do have school off and have an asian friend! Whoo hooo. So I get to see him

Rebel2000
09-24-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SFGadvKing
due to school im only going to be working on this during the weekends. but due to some jewish holidays, im going to have an awfull lot of weekdays with no school comming up so i'll be able to work on it a lot during the next few weeks. Aren't you Jewish?

SFGadvKing
09-24-2003, 09:16 PM
yes and i go to a jewish school so i have a lot of days off due to the holidays.

speedviper53
09-24-2003, 09:40 PM
i guess ur not religious then cuz if u were you couldn't turn stuff on on saturday or some holidays. The park is coming along great post updates soon

SFGadvKing
09-24-2003, 09:57 PM
nope, not religious. saturdays are my big days to work on it since my parents dont drive but i still go on the computer so im home all day and doing nothing. expect the next update on friday because i dont have school friday.

intamin101
09-24-2003, 10:20 PM
Can't you drive? Or are you 14 or something?

coasetrphil
09-25-2003, 04:03 PM
He probably just has a permit.

SFGadvKing
09-25-2003, 06:25 PM
i'll be 16 on october 8. in new jersey you have to be 16 to get a permit and 17 to get a liscense so i dont even have my permit yet.
i thought of a way to make the tree stumps so im going to revamp the whole section and see what i can do.

SFGadvKing
09-25-2003, 07:45 PM
ok time for an update. i have taken out some trees and put in some tree stumps with stalls in them. heres a picture of them. click here for a bigger picture: http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/91998806RZIKmV

SFGadvKing
09-26-2003, 02:47 PM
thanks for all the great comments on that picture!

heres the enterance to zoras domain, theres two ways to get to the top of the river, you can walk up the pathway or take the elevator thats inside the building: http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/92094154PBpXhm

Matt M
09-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Screen 1: I like the little pathsways going around like in the game. It looks cool.

Screen 2: Like the balcony alot. However, on the waterfall, make it larger width wise and have the path next to it snaking up the side. Try to make it so you don't see any of the paths supports. Otherwise, complicate your archy. Looks good.

Butterfinger
09-26-2003, 11:16 PM
Um, wow? This is like, not the same RCT2 player I knew a while back. This has got to be some new guy impersonating SFGadvKing.

But anyway, here is the problem with the pebble paths- They are big, cartoonish, and just genuinely look like crap. Do you have the smaller pebble path? That might look better. Your architecture is far more advanced than anything I have seen from you before, hence my above comment. Your treeing however is almost ruining the pleasant rustic-ness of this park. Cut down on the 'creepy' trees. Although you probably used them better than I have ever seen the stupid ugly things used in the first screen, I still dont like it. Perhaps mix some regular trees (Norway Spurce, Firs, Junipers, Cypresses, ect.) in as well..... just for a more 'solid' look. Also try not to clump your trees like you did in the fourth screen (or maybe it was the 5th... I dont remember).

Now. About those tall, rounded, brown things. Are those supposed to be trees? If so, why not use some coaster track to make branches or something. Maybe even add in some wooden windows and balconies on them, so that it looks like wood nymphs are living in the tree, I dont know (Kind of a funny idea though :D)

SFGadvKing
09-26-2003, 11:32 PM
first off, i would just like to point out that i got rid of the fountains on the balcony and i got rid of the waterfalls comming out of the roof. butterfinger, when was the last time you've seen my work? theres very minimal architecture on those pictures so if you think thats good, check out this - http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26468 (specifically this (http://community.webshots.com/photo/88484153/90202613gSGBhd) picture). those round brown things are supposed to be kinda like tree stumps. i cant really find a good picture of them but this is what i got. link is standing on one of them and you can see another one of them out in the distance:

fanramones
09-27-2003, 12:35 PM
I like this park idea, it even looks good so far.

ride6
09-27-2003, 01:00 PM
I love that newest screen! Is it just me or is that RCT1 path (those handrails and pathing don't come togather stardard in RCT2). I love the waterfalls (except for the ones on the building) and the belcony. The waterfalls esspecally though. I haven't gotten that sort of feeling from RCT since before 2 came out, prolly back in 1999. I mean it, my gut just gets all tingly, my heart leaps i think to myself "That is amazing, i have'd gotten this feeling for three or four years, SWEET!"

SFGadvKing
09-27-2003, 03:35 PM
heres a new picture of some random archy from zoras domain. (dont mind the empty space) http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/92232973YWRYYA

SFGadvKing
09-28-2003, 03:42 PM
it gets VERY annoying when i see people looking at this thread and then they dont reply. please people, i want some suggestions. i took your suggestions on kokiri forest and made it better.

i have two new screens. this first one is from zoras domain, it just shows some archy, the station to a water slide, and the zora's fish cafe.

SFGadvKing
09-28-2003, 03:43 PM
and this is of the ice cavern which is located in zoras domain. the ride will remain a mystery.

Riddler156
09-28-2003, 04:28 PM
The pics look very nice, but too bad you can't make it like the actual Zora's Domain...

speedviper53
09-28-2003, 07:36 PM
Wait, in that last screen, i see an unfamiliar structure with an entrance and an exit. Could it be a custom ride? If so, that sucks cuz my RCT2 is terrible at uploading custom rides, it says missing oject data. Oh well. I really like how the park is turning out, it looks really good, cant find anything bad.

BTW youve inspired me so much that ive started a park themed to Majoras Mask.

Matt M
09-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Screen 1: Ice Cavern Looks like what it should, the area seemed familiar, which is a good thing. Custom Support the coaster on the what looks like a tophat.
Screens 2 and 3: I like your smaller architecture, try to make it a littler smaller, otherwise great.

Rebel2000
09-29-2003, 03:32 PM
Doesn't look a THING like the game, but decent nevertheless.

SFGadvKing
09-29-2003, 03:43 PM
speedviper - that building is a custom "ride" but its really a restaraunt.

mike - i personally think the new kokiri forest looks very similar to the game and about half of it is taken up by the lost woods which i havent showed you and that looks very accurate. as riddler said, its very hard to make zoras domain so im just making it like that. hopefully this is the only section that doesnt look accurate.

SFGadvKing
09-29-2003, 08:37 PM
UPDATE

ok i have an update here. this first picture is of most of the waterslides layout and its station and surroundings. http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/92614700jhmcSU

and heres an exclusive picture of the whole park. from this picture you cant see changes in the landscape so you cant see the mountains and hills of stuff like death mountain. its to show you how much i've done and how much more i have to do. and also you can see where im putting stuff like lake hylia. remember this is a 201x201 sized pak. you can compare it to this: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/games/z5/maps/hyrulebig.gif heres the picture:

Valpengeist
09-30-2003, 08:19 PM
I hate it when people don't reply to my new screens either... grr, but I'm a hypocrite. ;)

Anyways... the ice cavern screen looked nice, but add more foliage on the rocks, and the ice looks very bare. The blue roof needs another side to it... the slant looks odd.

The screen above that looks good. The buildings at the top of the screen are wonderful, but the bottom two are too big and blocky... make them look more like the ones at the top.

In the screen above that, the buildings are nice and colorful, but add more plain and dark colors to help balance out the brightness of the area.

On the whole, add more trees, but not the ugly "scary" trees. You've done some nice shrubbing though.

This looks good; keep it up!

SFGadvKing
10-03-2003, 08:32 PM
ok i've started work on kakariko village and im pretty much finished with the graveyard. heres a picture of the graveyard - http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/93188260ewtFHf . in it you can see "dampe's tour" which takes guests on a spooky tour of the graveyard. i couldnt really put much architecture in it since graveyards dont really have buildings so i just tried to use as much scenery as possible.

now i built the kakariko windmill but it looks terrible. i really need your guys help here. please, tell me ways to make it look better because right now i dont like it and im not really sure what to do with it. heres a picture of what i've got now, please comment.

Riddler156
10-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Wow, well, maybe you could use coaster track as the blades.

Matt M
10-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Well, i don't know what to tell you, but make the roof pointed if you can (don't remember it from the game). use some of the diagnol tiles to give it a slightly rounder shape.

SFGadvKing
10-04-2003, 11:43 AM
ok heres an updated picture

Matt M
10-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Much better!

coasetrphil
10-04-2003, 05:22 PM
I know its important for the theme, but I think it looks hideous.

SFGadvKing
10-04-2003, 07:26 PM
and yet, an even more updated picture

SFGadvKing
10-05-2003, 01:14 PM
thanks for the comments on the new windmill! :rolleyes:

i have a new update (if anyone cares). i finally have a picture of kakariko village. it may not really look like the game that much but i thing just for rct2, it looks really good. let me know what you think!

MachChunk
10-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Usually pirate stuff would be bad, but in this section it fits perfectly.

coasetrphil
10-05-2003, 02:15 PM
It looks better, but I still think the windmill is horribly ugly.

Riddler156
10-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Looks nice, but use a better center piece for the blades on the windmill.

speedviper53
10-05-2003, 10:20 PM
I like the village, good use of pirate rooves, but i still hate the windmill. I dont know, it looks better now, but still very boxy and boring. Mabey a stripe of a different color would help.

SFGadvKing
10-06-2003, 04:34 PM
ok ok, forget about the windmill for now. i finished kakariko village and have now started on the marketplace/castles. heres one last picture of kakariko village.

speedviper53
10-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Good place for the carousel, but kill the purple rooves, they are too bright in that area.

coasetrphil
10-06-2003, 05:11 PM
The purple does look out of place compared to other colors in the area.

MachChunk
10-06-2003, 06:14 PM
You're good at pirate stuff.

SFGadvKing
10-06-2003, 08:15 PM
for the purple roof, there is a building in the village with a purple roof. heres the only picture i can find of it, sorry its extremely small but you can see the purple roof on the right side.

Valpengeist
10-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Wow... this might be the best screen I've ever seen from you...

The atmosphere is wonderful. The paths, the buildings, the carousel... it's all quite good.

I think the purple is fine myself, but replace that color with the dark purple color. If it doesn't look better, leave it as magenta.

Keep up the great work!

coasetrphil
10-07-2003, 05:24 PM
Alright, I just thought it looked out of place.

CFRJfan
10-07-2003, 08:21 PM
I agree that the purple roof looks just fine,now the orange paint on the carousel however looks bad to me but then again you can easily change the ride colors in the game.

Keep us posted on the progress of this project because everythings looking great so far & I can hardly wait to see your take on Hyrule castle as well as the marketplace area.

intamin101
10-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Make the purple lavender, and the orange off-red.

Matt M
10-08-2003, 01:02 PM
ehh. It look fine to me. Thats the best screen I've ever seen from you.

SFGadvKing
10-10-2003, 04:48 PM
the most important building in the game....the temple of time (with a 3d movie inside)...comments!

speedviper53
10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
wasn't the temple of time grey? Looks really good tho. Park is turning out great!

SFGadvKing
10-10-2003, 05:24 PM
yeah funny thing happened when i was building it. i built that whole thing in grey and then i went to look for a picture to see how close i was from memory and i see its not grey!! so i deleted the whole thing and rebuilt it with that goldish color. heres the picture i found - http://zso.50g.com/beta/ReleasedVersion/TOTFront.jpg

CFRJfan
10-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Not bad at all,are some of those scenery items custom made? just be sure to export them along with the download so we don't get any invalid data errors when trying to load it.

I wish things were going that well for me on my latest park project,I'm doing a park based on King of the hill called Arlen amusements but I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with names for some rides at this point in time.

SFGadvKing
10-10-2003, 08:47 PM
eh, dont worry about naming your rides. so far in my park i have like 3 named rides. i just wait till after i build the park to think up of names for them. i am almost done with the hyrule castle market and the next thing on my list is making thhe castles. i changed a little to the temple of time. heres a new picture of it. when i get a few more comments, i will show you a picture of the castle market, but for now you get this.

MachChunk
10-10-2003, 10:46 PM
That looks really good. But I don't see the change.

EDIT:Oh, you put a pool. Ok

coasetrphil
10-11-2003, 10:00 AM
Very nice, but the color just looks weird to me. I'm sure thats probably how its supposed to look though.

SFGadvKing
10-11-2003, 11:41 AM
ok time for a picture of the market

The Hyrule Castle Market (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/94314743xsYxsU)

CFRJfan
10-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the tip although I've got a few idea's for ride names at this point,just not enough for the entire park at this point.

I'm trying to incorporate episode titles from the show somehow into the ride names,for example Propane boom is an S&S tower complex & was one of the first rides added,another ride name that I plan to use is jumpin crack splash for a splash boats ride,but other than that I'm just plain stumped because I'd much rather avoid using character names in the ride titles whenever possible.

As for your park SFGADVKing,it's coming along rather well,the market area looks really good so far keep up the good work.

coasetrphil
10-11-2003, 05:16 PM
I don't like this screen, the roofs don't like very good.

Matt M
10-11-2003, 05:27 PM
That looks pretty cool. Nice job. Keep up the good work.

SFGadvKing
10-11-2003, 07:58 PM
ok everyone, time to show you my idea for the castles stuff. what i have built is each castle (ganons and hyrule) both being stations to dueling floorless coasters. they leave the castle and then get launched towards each other and then finish their layout while have near misses timed perfectly. in this picture, you can see the layouts to The Final Battle: Zelda and The Final Battle: Ganon. you can also see the rainbow brisge that leads into ganons castle. the coasters are totally unthemed as of now but dont worry, i will be theming them fully. let me know what you think.

The Final Battle (picture) (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/94372894cBLYWT)

coasetrphil
10-11-2003, 08:13 PM
The coasters look good, but the color on that pink one is kinda weird.

MachChunk
10-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm...lots of duels, the only problem is the corkscrew going out of the helix(or coming in it). I'm sure it wouldn't sound sensible to some people. Are you done tweaking the layout, or are you still open to suggestions? If you are still open, try interlocking the coasters into the corkscrew and try to get a good duel time. Then show us pics of the coasters in the duel. it would be so cool and Matrix-y!:D

SFGadvKing
10-11-2003, 10:32 PM
yeah since the corkcrews have to be going through slowly, normally on most coasters they are put near the end and since the stations are so far apart from each other, the corkscrews cant be that close. the other track also has a corkscrew in it and that one goes over the path which looks pretty cool as it is. but for that loop, they are timed perfectly and for a few other spots so i think i have enough dueling sections. as for that helix, it comes after the corkscrew. at first i had the corkscrew and then into the brakes but it was too short so i added the helix. you can add suggestions to the layout probably untill tomorrow (sunday) when i start to theme it. once i theme it, i probably wont change around the layouts. thanks for the comments.

MachChunk
10-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Oh well. Another idea in the trash.

CFRJfan
10-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Not bad,although I would change the paint scheme on the white coaster(I'm assuming it's the zelda/link one) to something from the game.

Try using maybe a green color for the track,Link's outfit is green although it could also be red or blue.

SFGadvKing
10-12-2003, 09:28 PM
the colors will stay as they are since those are the colors of zelda.

here is a new picture of the same thing as the lat picture but themed and landscaped. note where the trains are ;) , also are the stats.

The Final Battle (themed) (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/94561024BpIJlI)

SFGadvKing
10-12-2003, 11:41 PM
thanks for all the wonderfull comments.

heres the enterance to the coasters

click here if you want to see the picture (http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/94587954TIsNwm)

Matt M
10-13-2003, 08:25 AM
You should keep some stuff a surprise and post a screen of everything!

Anywho, ride looks good and the entrnace looks good also. I like the fences they fit Zelda pretty good.

SFGadvKing
10-13-2003, 10:14 AM
well i dont really want to post all these screens but its the only way to get replies here. barely anyone replies to my pictures as it is, imagine posting less pictures. but dont worry, there are still suprises that i havent posted picutres of (like the lost woods that takes up about 30x30)

CFRJfan
10-13-2003, 02:12 PM
The entrance & coasters look good,I still don't really like the colors on the coaster though & think that Link's colors would've been better.

Ohh well I guess I could change the color scheme once I download & open the park,Zelda doesn't have much to do with the final battle in the actual game because Link is the active user character but you're the boss of this project so I guess you've got the final say in how it is done.

SFGadvKing
10-17-2003, 02:41 PM
well i've been working pretty hard but i dont really have anything big to show you so i'll give you an updated map picture. by now you can make out what sections are what and you can see how the progress is comming. theres not much to comment on but if you want to, say something about it.

SFGadvKing
10-17-2003, 11:02 PM
ok i've got some good pictures now. the first one is of the new ride called "The 5 Barriers." this ride is a "dark ride" without a roof so you can see inside the "building". its a reverser wooden coaster powered by 15 mph chain lifts. it goes through the 5 barriers thats inside ganons castle - forest, fire, water, shadow, and spirit. heres the picture - http://community.webshots.com/photo/91090677/95345339FZmsSU

the next picture is of burger king in the ganons castle area. in this picture you can also see the top spin which is unnamed and the queue line to the 5 barriers. and let me know what you think of those castle scenery pieces in the middle of the path, im not sure if i like it. please people, give me some comments/suggestions, please.

ride6
10-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Sorry King, haven't been around these parts much. On the burger king all i can say is "You built that?!" I mean it's architecture is COMPLETELY VOID of all of your common defects!
The coasters are pretty good. Theming looks a bit rushed but whatever, it's your park, not mine.
The Adventure Ride is good... More detail could be added in some of those areas though (the dark one in the middle especailly). Some fire and debeis would be nice.

Looks good though, man King you've really improved all at once here. Congrats on your huge improvement.

MachChunk
10-17-2003, 11:32 PM
Hmmmm....that took a lot of thought to finish. Okay, on that reverser...well, there's not much to change. For the castle in the middle of the path, replace it with a...well, put some kind of moat under it.

That was a useless thought, wasn't it?

Matt M
10-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Ehh, I'd keep the castle walls if I was you. Map looks prety cool. OSrry I haven't been around these parts for awhile.

SFGadvKing
10-17-2003, 11:57 PM
thanks for the replies guys. coasterkidmwm and for whoever else, i dont think you get which castle stuff im talking about. i dont mean the castle walls, i mean the castle scenery pieces. heres what im talking about:

MachChunk
10-18-2003, 12:04 AM
I did comment on the thing you circled. But you need to delete some of the paths to do what I suggested.

Matt M
10-21-2003, 07:07 AM
I yeah, that would look better as a plain block honestly.

coasetrphil
10-21-2003, 05:22 PM
I don't like the look of it.

Valpengeist
10-21-2003, 07:01 PM
You have been improving a lot...

But yeah, lose those gray castle things in the middle for a block of achitecture or maybe some decrepid gardens or something...

I think the burger bar on top of the building looks very out of place... having a BK is fine, but the burger on the building detracts from your atmosphere.

The black and red look good, but I'd throw in gray or a more faded shade of red to balance the stark contrast between your two main colors.

Keep improving and keep up the good work!

(P.S.- I can't view webshots, so that's why I don't reply when you post them... I have nothing against you! ;) )

SFGadvKing
10-24-2003, 04:24 PM
well stupid webshots deleted all of my pictures because of copyright stuff so none of the pictures from webshots will work anymore. i made guerudu valley and have now started on the fortress. here is a picture of the theives hideout which will soon contain a small coaster or ride. let me know what you think.

Matt M
10-24-2003, 04:33 PM
The whole thing s bunch of large blocks, add balconies, stairs, railings, etc. to make it look more built up.

MachChunk
10-24-2003, 04:37 PM
I also think it looks very bland.

SFGadvKing
10-24-2003, 04:46 PM
well i have another decision right here. they way it is right now looks exactly like in the game. the more i add to it, the less it will look like the real one. there are no balconies, stairs, railings etc on the real one in the game. i can very easily add those things but the more i make it look better in rct standards, the less i make it look better in zelda standards. its a decision i have to make but what do you guys think i should do?

MachChunk
10-24-2003, 05:06 PM
For all the doors you put on top of the buildings, put some paths pretending to go into them.

Matt M
10-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Leave them that way if they are that way in the game then.

SFGadvKing
10-24-2003, 05:45 PM
ok, heres a picture of it in the game, compare it

MachChunk
10-24-2003, 05:50 PM
In-game pic looks mostly brown, I don't see a hint of it in your version.

coasetrphil
10-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Yeah it looks darker.

I say leave it as is.

Rebel2000
10-25-2003, 12:23 AM
Use a darker brown. Everything is too big, too.

SFGadvKing
10-25-2003, 02:52 PM
ok i built a new rollercoaster in guerudu's fortress. its un-named as of now. since webshots wont let me upload and uploading here makes the pictures too small, i will use a geocities site for the new pictures. heres the picture, let me know what you think:

http://www.geocities.com/yeshli2nuts/hyrule.html

Matt M
10-26-2003, 08:41 AM
Great architecture. Every single tile doesn't have to have an "event" (window, cross, door, etc)

Woodie looks great. Keep it up!

speedviper53
10-26-2003, 10:39 AM
I love this section! The woodie is great, the archy perfect, i have no problems with any of it! Oh, wait, exept for the color of the shuttle loop. I dont like that purple

coasetrphil
10-26-2003, 12:30 PM
This looks much better, easily the best screen yet.

CFRJfan
10-26-2003, 12:51 PM
The shuttle coaster looks fine to me,even the color looks good.

Speedviper53,if you don't like the color of the shuttle loop you can always change it when you download the park you know.

Matt M
10-26-2003, 05:35 PM
Incase anyone didn't notice, there's another screen below the one of the woodie with a shuttle loop.

MachChunk
10-26-2003, 07:18 PM
Awesome. Simply awesome.

And the woodie's layout is really twisty.

SFGadvKing
10-27-2003, 07:02 PM
thanks for all thse comments. sorry, i added the picture but forgot to post the link again explaining it. as for the second picture: the shuttle loop was built and i changed that color solely because i wanted it to stand out while it was in construction. i didnt change it because i havent though about what to name it yet, so you guys can give me suggestions. again, thanks for the comments and the next update should come on the weekend.

Matt M
10-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Uhh. Trebuchet? They had those in that time period right???

CFRJfan
10-30-2003, 10:59 AM
That's a great idea for a name,now why didn't I think of it?

SFGADVKing:too bad you didn't use RCT2TT for this project because the new castle theming would be perfect for some aspects of this project,the trebuchet themed topspin would work wonders as well.

stevetothekizzo
10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
ok i built a new rollercoaster in guerudu's fortress. its un-named as of now. since webshots wont let me upload and uploading here makes the pictures too small, i will use a geocities site for the new pictures. heres the picture, let me know what you think:

http://www.geocities.com/yeshli2nuts/hyrule.html

Dude, that wooden coaster looks sweet! Nice job. I like it.

SFGadvKing
10-31-2003, 05:55 PM
i have a new screen. its of a water coaster in guerudus fortress. to see it, copy and paste this - http://www.geocities.com/yeshli2nuts/SCR1.JPG or scroll down to the last picture in this - http://www.geocities.com/yeshli2nuts/hyrule.html
let me know what you think!

Skye
10-31-2003, 06:28 PM
looks really good. the colour is of the shuttle is ok - use something different, it stands out.

My only "criticism" if you can call it that is its slightly unrealistic in places but thats what you might have been aiming for.

Matt M
11-01-2003, 01:07 AM
I would change the colors on the water coaster and remove maybe half of the supports on it. Also, put a pointed roof on one of the roofs of that building in the water coaster pic with the 2X2 squares sloping gradually upwards. Hope you understood that!

SFGadvKing
11-02-2003, 01:48 PM
this will probably be the last picture for this weekend. its just one more screen of the overall area of the wooden and water coasters. let me know what you think. next update should be next weekend.

http://www.geocities.com/yeshli2nuts/hyrule1.html

speedviper53
11-02-2003, 05:22 PM
This area is great. It beauty is that its so simple. Great coaster designs and simple archy.

SFGadvKing
11-03-2003, 10:53 PM
heres a little teaser of a monorail

Matt M
11-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Uhh, might want to put a roof on it so we don't see the station.

SFGadvKing
11-03-2003, 11:20 PM
hmm...that view is very decieving. the whole station is actually covered up with a building. its just that the view from that angle you can see one square into the building so you can see the first block of station. i'll see what i can do to fix it up.

Matt M
11-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Put 1/4 tile roofs over it to make a small overhang.

SFGadvKing
11-07-2003, 11:04 AM
and heres another little teaser of the area.

MachChunk
11-07-2003, 04:43 PM
Cool custom supports. But, the colors on the coaster are really bad. Try some browns and blues to accent the colors that are there.

Matt M
11-07-2003, 07:52 PM
Well that doesn't show crap but nice tree scheme.

SFGadvKing
11-14-2003, 02:42 PM
well its friday, that means time for more updates. the land of hyrule is starting to come together. i finished up gerudu fortress and quickly did the haunted wasteland. now im trying to make the desert colossus with a small peice of land but im having trouble recreating the exterior of the spirit temple. if anyone has some ideas, please let me know. after i finish lake hylia and hyrule field/lon lon ranch, im going to revamp a lot of kokiri forest including getting rid of the deku tree all together. i dont really have a good picture for you so i'll show you a picture of the map. as you can see, the park is making shape and looks like the real hyrule. comment if you want!

Matt M
11-14-2003, 05:47 PM
GOOD JOB! That does look VERY much like Hyrule! Haunted Wastelands are fun...

ride6
11-14-2003, 10:18 PM
From the tini amount your teasers are showing i can say it looks very impressive. But of course there isn't much shown... Hopefully it's as good as it looks. You best work, easy.

CFRJfan
11-14-2003, 11:12 PM
It's coming along really nicely but I don't think you should remove the deku tree from kokiri forest,that's the one thing that makes that area what it is.

Good luck trying to recreate the desert collossus for RCT2,the best way to accomplish it is to just use the egyptian theming...sure it won't look 100% authentic but I guess that's about as close to it as you can get within the limits of RCT2.

SFGadvKing
11-15-2003, 03:06 PM
sorry CFRJfan but i already got rid of the deku tree, i just couldnt make it looks good.

heres what i've got with the desert colossus. i didnt have much room to work with so i had to sqeeze it together. the building is supposed to be the spirit temple, i know it doesnt look that good. and the mine train is unnamed at the moment. comments are welcome.

Desert Colossus (http://community.webshots.com/photo/100185085/100185110ppkgAl)

Matt M
11-15-2003, 09:46 PM
It looks okay, I really like how the coaster is cleverly set though. I'm not feeling the curved balconies, thats my main thing.

CFRJfan
11-16-2003, 05:28 PM
Well it could be better but given RCT2's limits I guess that's the best that could be done,I see that you used a wooden mine ride as your choice of coaster for that section...I expected that you would've used the regular mine train instead according to your description of the type used.

I just had a thought about a deku tree replacement,how about trrying to recreate the forest temple in it's place? of course the temple is at the far end of the lost woods in the game but technically it's in the same "region" of Hyrule which is Kokiri forest.

SFGadvKing
11-16-2003, 06:22 PM
i already finished kokiri forest. i put more of those tree stumps things in place and now its more open and looks more like the real kokiri forest.

i finished the gerudu fortress/haunted wasteland/desert colossus section and i now have moved on to the lake hylia section. since i got rid of the space shot in the deku tree, i put it in my new section as a ride called "shoot for the morning sun." the screen looks a little plain but i think it does a good job recreating the game. if your not familiar with the game, after beating the water temple and returning the lake to peace, you go onto the island and read that plaque that says "shoot for the morning sun." so you take out your bow and arrow and shoot the sun and your prize is the fire arrows. heres the pic:

MachChunk
11-16-2003, 06:31 PM
I can't comment much about it, seeing as the station is underground and you're mostly just showing us a gigantic lake.

ride6
11-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Yeah, nothing to really comment on there. You could surround the footpaths desending into the water with jagged rocks or something to make it seem more "natural" though.

Rebel2000
11-16-2003, 11:42 PM
It doesn't recreate the game well at all. You're on a much bigger island, with a large tree and a bridge leading away from it. I like the plaque, though.

Oh, and the Desert Collosus in the game is basically just a big rock with a statue in it, not a building like what you have. I know RCT limits you, but you could at least have constructed it using land formations.

Valpengeist
11-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Sorry about not replying lately, but I just realized I can look at Webshots now that I've got cable internet...

Anyways, the screen at the top of the page is nice, even if a little bare. Add some more... something to give it more life. The buildings could use a tad more detail. The red on the mouse isn't very good though, and put some kind of supports under the balconies connecting them to the building.

The last screen is dull. It's a good idea, but surely you can pull it off much better!

Keep it up...

coasterguy1
11-18-2003, 09:24 PM
This is very late, and Im not sure you still have that windmill. But You might try using wooden coaster track and banking it. Windmill blades are at a degree, so it would make sense. And it would be wooden. Anyway, Im not too familiar with the game, but desert colossous looks good.

Dynamite_Phase
11-20-2003, 07:51 PM
I liked all the screens, except that Shoot For The Morning Sun. I understand that goes with the game (I've played it so many times, I can't forget it.) but it just look so bare when compared with the rest of your park. It's like something is missing, I just can't put my finger on it.

Also, I understand you posted this screen a while back, but I think your Temple of Time was very, very, VERY well done.

SFGadvKing
11-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Dynamite_Phase
Also, I understand you posted this screen a while back, but I think your Temple of Time was very, very, VERY well done.

thanks, i also agree that the temple of time is the one building that looks the most like the real thing.

about the last picture, i will be changing some stuff around it and adding some things. i also built a big stand up coaster named "dark link" that goes all over the lake and i will be theming the whole section more. the next picture update should be on sunday but i cant promise that.

CFRJfan
11-22-2003, 07:31 PM
I like the sound of that...it goes along perfectly with that area because in the water temple dark link is the sub-boss that you've gotta defeat in order to obtain the longshot.

I can't wait to see the latest screens so keep 'em coming.

Matt M
11-22-2003, 07:57 PM
Hehehe. I like the waterfalls running down the sides. Good job on that.

SFGadvKing
11-23-2003, 09:30 AM
well dont expect this to be going fast at all. i dont know when the next update will be. i just got a gamecube (along with the zelda bundle) so during all my free time im playing zelda. (mostly majoras mask which i've never played before) sorry about that.

CFRJfan
11-23-2003, 10:39 AM
Your'e gonna have your work cut out for you on majora's mask...that game is a real pain in the butt to try & finish.

If you get any ideas for a park to be themed aroun MM then perhaps you could hold off on it till after hyrule adventures is completed & released,trying to combine both OOT & MM into one park project just won't work because the enviornements & layouts are all together different.

Bencerisback
11-23-2003, 02:59 PM
i hated majora's mask and not as many people recognize it as much as ocarina of time, also i havent played the gamecube one
i would mostly base your park off of ocarina of time becuase more people would recognize it and it would be much easier. but if you need more, i would add stuff from majoras mask, especially that game ending part, that was cool

SFGadvKing
11-23-2003, 03:50 PM
i dont know where you guys are getting this stuff from but this park has nothing to do with majoras mask. this is my first time ever playing majoras mask so i dont know it at all unlike ocarina of time which i know backwards and forwards. so yeah, i never said anything about majoras mask being in this park.

Dynamite_Phase
11-23-2003, 05:18 PM
No pics of dark link?:sadface:

Anyway, are you going to have that huge castle from the end where you fight Ganondorf? (I don't know the exact name of this location.)

You could make a really badass dueling lim to signify the battle inside a castle like structure. Kind of like your Demon ride in Jersey State Fun Park, except with more detail in scenery.

MachChunk
11-23-2003, 06:34 PM
He already has a dueling floorless. Why would he want another dueler? And that floorless already signifys the battle you mentioned in your post.

SFGadvKing
11-23-2003, 06:56 PM
yeah, i was thinking about making it a dueling coaster but then i would have had two so i made dueling stations. i have a picture of the station and some of the track. dont mind the empty stuff in the corners, i will add more stuff, i just wanted to get a picture up. please, give me some suggestions, if you see something i should change, tell me.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/100185085/101483122HIPykS

semsskaterboy
11-23-2003, 07:24 PM
sweet where do you get all of that custom scenery?????

semsskaterboy
11-23-2003, 07:39 PM
ah good find Skye. notice all those buildings and roves? i put them in strategically to remove each support.
I would have used an invisible building block to hide the supports

Dynamite_Phase
11-23-2003, 07:58 PM
yeah, i was thinking about making it a dueling coaster but then i would have had two so i made dueling stations. i have a picture of the station and some of the track. dont mind the empty stuff in the corners, i will add more stuff, i just wanted to get a picture up. please, give me some suggestions, if you see something i should change, tell me.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/100185085/101483122HIPykS

I like the pic and the architecture, but I'm not digging the teal. I haven't played this game in a long time, so I don't know if it has significance. It just doesn't seem right to me. You might want to get a second opinion though.

SFGadvKing
11-23-2003, 08:16 PM
the significance is that the station is supposed to look like the water temple and the water temple is teal colored.

well the park is a good 85% done and its time for the logo. all from ms paint and RCT2 heres what i made:

CFRJfan
11-23-2003, 08:29 PM
Sweet logo! :) I do agree that the colors on dark link(that is dark link isn't it?) could use a change though.

The black color is fine but the teal color just doesn't sit right IMO,the water temple only appears blue when you're underwater but tthee actual color is brown like all other vertical cliff faces in the game.

Dynamite_Phase
11-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Water temple? Holy crap, I haven't played this game in a long time! I'm gonna do so later tonight to get reacquanted with the game.

By the way, nice logo. I hope the park gets released soon.

Matt M
11-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Interesting logo, I would make a backround color on it besides white though.

speedviper53
11-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Logo looks cool, id suggest a background color...

anyways, Majoras Mask is really cool, great game, but a little short. The time thing is also pretty screwed up, but easy once you get the hang of it, playing the slow down time song all the time.

And sfgad, is the GCN demo disc good? I gert it for free if i register 2 games, haha! What games does it have besides OoT and MM?

Finally, this is looking great, you should think about a MM park next, you are doing well with the zelda theme.

SFGadvKing
11-24-2003, 06:49 PM
the disk comes with the full version of ocarina of time, majoras mask, legend of zelda (original zelda game, out in 1987), and legend of zelda: adventures of link (2nd zelda game). it also comes with a 20 minute demo of windwaker.

i really wanted to put a background color in the logo but it was really hard because around edges of the picture isnt really white so the background tool for ms paint doesnt work right with it. it will take a lot of precise erasing which i already did for the loop

speedviper53
11-24-2003, 09:00 PM
good point. If you want, i could take a crack at it and try to give it a background color, email me the logo at speedviper53@aol.com and tell me what you want and ill give it a try, i have a lot of free time (im cutting school tomorrow).

And wtf, who wants Zelda2? That was a side scrolling peice of sh][te(damn censoring!) I have WindWaker, if you have GCN, get that game even if you hate Zelda, its awsome. MM and OoT are must haves, and Zelda1 is a nice touch, so ill definitely get the disc.

SFGadvKing
12-05-2003, 08:51 PM
ok i havent posted an update in a while so heres something new. i pretty much finished the lake hylia section. theres not much in the section because i didnt really have a specific theme to do anything with. heres a picture of an inverted wild mouse coaster that im naming something to do with the fisherman.

PICTURE (http://community.webshots.com/photo/100185085/103369687eUyyeW)

so now im working on the final section, hyrule field/lon lon ranch. i've got another map picture. in this you can see i finished all the outer sections which have formed hyrule field. i have a train going around the whole field so the guests dont have to walk (like using epona) and that orange circle in the middle will hopefully soon be lon lon ranch.

MAP (http://community.webshots.com/photo/100185085/103369828MKRFyD)

Matt M
12-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Coaster doesn't feel like a mouser at all. I would recommend changing it into one of those S&S soakers or something. Get creative with it.

The building looks nice, as well as the forest looking good. Sry this isn't very helpful, there's not alot there to comment on.

You have conveyed the feel from the game wonderfully. I commend your efforts on such a monumental task.

SFGadvKing
12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
sorry for the lack of updates but what im working on now isnt too visually appealing so i havent been posting pictures. lately i've been working on hyrule field which is probably going to look pretty plain unless i get some tips on what to put in the field. i've also been jagging a lot of rocks (does that make sense?), or just making a lot of jagged rocks which is long and tedious work. so heres just another map picture because i really dont have much else to show you.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/105846233/105846278yeamus

Matt M
12-21-2003, 10:38 PM
Honestly theirs nothing to say about that screen because it doesn't show much. But...

Glad you didn't cancel it, I was worried you gave up the game for a moment.

PKI-King
12-24-2003, 04:17 PM
Nice park!!! Keep up the good work. But, I have a question. Could you make it possible to download???

MachChunk
12-24-2003, 05:20 PM
He hasn't finished the park yet. Therefore, he can't put it up for download.

SFGadvKing
12-24-2003, 05:24 PM
after i finish it and then after i send it to whichever contest i send it to (either new element or rct2.com) then you will be able to download it. all i have to do is finish up hyrule field and then it will be complete. i just dont know what to fill it with. please, any tips on what to put it hyrule field...please let me know.

hobbester
12-24-2003, 05:49 PM
Make some skeleton things...
You could incorporate Majora's Mask (even though the game sucked) and put in like that dude's telescope, or have some small bushes and the like...

MachChunk
12-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Please don't send it to NE...rct2.com is fine enough.

SFGadvKing
12-24-2003, 06:35 PM
well see thats my problem. i could only send it to one because both of them say that the parks cant be entered into any other contests. i hate NE but their spotlight contest is much more known than rct2.com's VP contest. but then again, its harder to win NE's and the most i can possibly get is a runner-up(even that being hard to get). so i'll make up my mind when im done with it. and hobbester, im not puting any majoras mask stuff into it (even tho i think majoras mask is amazing) so i'll probably just end up filling it all in with trees and bushes.

BatwingFan SFA
12-27-2003, 02:09 PM
So long as you post the download here at TN then that's fine with me.

SFGadvKing
12-28-2003, 10:58 PM
ok im really low on ideas on what to fill up hyrule field with. as of now, this is what im thinking, just filling it with plants. it may look messy, but its a field, not a garden. please, either say this is good or say its bad and give me a suggestion.

SFFT_Freak
12-28-2003, 11:16 PM
get rid of the grass and replace it all with dirt/grass

SFGadvKing
12-28-2003, 11:27 PM
ok i can do that but what about the plants?

intamin101
12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Lanscaping? Hills, rivers, waterfalls. I don't care if it isn't in the game, make it interesting...use an artistic license.

Valpengeist
12-29-2003, 12:44 AM
Intamin hit the spot... Hills, waterfalls, and a good foliage mixture will do any park good.

Random Note: Balderdash is a fun game to play!

SFGadvKing
12-29-2003, 01:51 PM
well i cant really do hills anymore because if you look at the map, (the field is circled in red) its not just one big open field. theres paths going through it and theres a train that goes through it so it would be hard to make hills now. i can do more jagged rocks :rolleyes: but you'll see when you download the park, theres jagged rocks EVERYWHERE. heres a newer thing i just did. its a little neater than the previous pic. let me know what you think

SFFT_Freak
12-29-2003, 05:40 PM
So put some waterfalls in...

SFGadvKing
12-29-2003, 07:35 PM
ok so what do you think of something like this? do you think there is too much foliage?

MachChunk
12-29-2003, 07:48 PM
There's too many TT bushes. They don't don't give the field feeling.

Yeah. Like you said, there's too much foilage.

SFFT_Freak
12-29-2003, 09:05 PM
Yes. The waterfalls look much better.

Matt M
12-29-2003, 09:16 PM
Personally I think that the waterfalls, look better, and that the whole thing has a wonderful feel. Keep working!

SFGadvKing
01-02-2004, 03:29 PM
ok guys, this will be my last update. the park is now 99.9999% complete and i will be sending it to one tester before entering it into the spotlight contest. thanks for all the comments throughout the mutliple pages and thanks for all the support on this huge mega park.

speedviper53
01-02-2004, 04:42 PM
hope you get some good mention. Youre sending it to NE, right?

Matt M
01-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Hope you get a runner and don't get slammed by Zelda freaks.

SFGadvKing
01-02-2004, 08:08 PM
i dont know if i can get runner-up, now that i look at it, im not sure how good it really is. if i dont get anything there, i'll send it to rct2.com

coasetrphil
01-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Good luck, some of it looks good, other parts not so good.

Matt M
01-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Send it to both at the same time. No problem in getting it sent to both.

SFGadvKing
01-17-2004, 11:17 PM
well rct2.com came out with their VP winners and mine didnt win or a runner-up. i think my only chances at winning a runner-up at NE is if iris is VERY familiar with the zelda game and he likes my style of parkmaking (which he probably wont) so i doubt it will win. as soon as their runner-ups come out, i will upload it to speedzone. thanks and sorry for all this waiting.