PDA

View Full Version : hi im sorta new

semsskaterboy
09-23-2003, 07:45 AM
hi im sorta new hi :)

CrystalKat
09-23-2003, 01:54 PM
Always glad to see new-ish people stepping up to introduce themselves! Want to tell us a bit more about yourself?

coasetrphil
09-23-2003, 05:26 PM
stoopid n00bz

:)

Cuddy
09-23-2003, 06:10 PM
^ classic

Skater...we know ALL about you. All your house (or is it base) belong to us.

semsskaterboy
09-23-2003, 06:12 PM
oh no cp mark knows where i live oh yea hi im ryan and im not stupid and how come we cant have pics in our sigs

coasetrphil
09-23-2003, 06:15 PM
Because of you. You are the reason we can't havce pics in our signatures. They are afraid of what stupid thing you'll put in yours, so they won't allow anyone to do it.

jimmycoasterman
09-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by semsskaterboy
hi im ryan and im not stupid

You've already contradicted that statement in some of your previous posts....

CrystalKat
09-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Lighten up, guys, no flame-types. Pictures are not allowed in signatures because of the high, nasty loading time it gives to 56K users, which make up the vast majority of our membership.

James
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
ah yes remember the days when loading times didnt matter..when sifgs were 4 or 5 lines longs filled with links and even banners...:(
and im a 56Ker and i did give a duck about it..
and umm HI! im sfne stinks one of TNs most Hated members!

leeloo1953
09-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Skater, you haven't bothered me, except I wish you would type your posts properly, instead of typing like you're chatting with your friends on IM. However that's how my younger daughter types everthing also. Other than that, like Melissa said, tell us more about you.

And sfne stinks, the above post was quite easy to read, could use alittle more punctuation, but still, it proves you can type posts that can be read, keep up the good work. And I don't hate you at all.

Skye
09-27-2003, 01:22 PM
do most people still have 56k? I thought a lot of people had broadband now. Its still not as widespread as it could be here (probably 25% people with internet have it) because of high prices but i thought in europe and US loads of people had it....

coasetrphil
09-27-2003, 01:37 PM
Yes, most people in the US have 56k, although I would guess that close to half of the active people on the boards have DSL or cable modem connections.

Cuddy
09-27-2003, 11:50 PM
I still have 56K and if this national do not call registry does NOT take effect (which I did sign up for), then my 56K will be my version of stopping telemarketers. Might sound weird to you, but I enjoy being on dial-up. Things may take longer to download, but its better than having to deal with people where the word "no" is excluded from their vocabulary.

not_so_normal87
11-09-2003, 12:30 PM
That's when you tell them you don't speak english and hang up .... but welcome to the boards!!!

Magnum Robert
11-09-2003, 07:47 PM
Welcome...semsskaterboy

You might not be able to understand me as I only write in French.

See other "introduce yourself" threads for some good tips and the pecking order.

As one person said...watch out for those "Magnum" people and you'll be fine...

MaGnUmKeLly
11-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Magnum Robert
Welcome...semsskaterboy

You might not be able to understand me as I only write in French.

See other "introduce yourself" threads for some good tips and the pecking order.

As one person said...watch out for those "Magnum" people and you'll be fine...
DOnt know anthing about those magnum people. I never worked on magnum and dont know about any magnum groupies named robert either.