PDA

View Full Version : HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYA peeople

wild4XLC
11-01-2003, 03:24 PM
hi. i'm me.

...what, wasn't that enough? okay. i'm a freshman girl on the eastern seaboard.

i was introduced to the really big coasters a little more than a year ago when i went to hersheypark and rode sooperdooperlooper. then i had to drag me mum onto the great bear, which oddly enough is painted kinda in our school colours (purple and gold), or some of it is anyway. and our mascot is a bruin, which basically is a bear, or it is a bear, so......

band is a good thing. if you don't agree, you aren't in it, and so therefore your opinion doesn't matter anyway. i play flute. pretty good, i guess. compared to some in our school, i am not good. but thats ok, i dont mind. im also in chorus

gymnastics is (basically) my life. i spend 18 hours in that place in a week, and our hours increase a little in the summer meaning that i do not have as much freetime to visit theme parks as i'd like, but there is the two week break...(and this year my parents said i could plan the trip during the two week break, so we're meeting my grandparents at cedar point, driving to PKI, then going to their house in NE, going to worlds of fun, and coming back here). i'm a level 8, and yes, thats pretty high, considering elite (thats the highest) is three levels above me, but i wont be getting there anytime soon, i can tell you that, so there's no point in looking for me in next year's olympics.

ok, that basically me. if you wanna find out more about me, you can go to my website. it pretty.
http://jimnist07.pitas.com

yep, thats all folks.

:) :D ;party; :heart: SMILE! :flip: ;flower; :sun: :usa:

Cuddy
11-01-2003, 03:34 PM
An enthusiastic introduction. WOW. Welcome to these boards and continue on gymnastics. Who knows where it will take you.

leeloo1953
11-01-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi there! Good to have you here. Level 8, that's exremely good. What's your favorite? Mine was always floor and balance beam. Keep up the good work!

Have fun around here, but don't take "everything" seriously.

wild4XLC
11-01-2003, 04:01 PM
i like floor. and i suck at bars. beam is okay, if my coach is in a good mood. and im indiffrent about vault. i always do the same thing... piked tuskahara....it gets redundant after awhile

coasetrphil
11-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the boards, good luck with your posting.

Calvin
11-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the boards, where we bow down and worship our all mighty god Kraken 24-7! That's right, you bow down too, or he'll snap your skinny little neck. Have fun!
:D
PS: Thrillnetwork's members are the most sarcastic on the planet. Beware! ;)
I hope you have fun here!

cedarpointfreak
11-02-2003, 10:56 PM
welcome to the boards, thats cool your a gymnast, my good friend was a level 8 then she dropped out and only is doing HS gymnastics, where she was state champ in bars last year. Gymnastics is a dedication sport, stay dedicated and ull be amazed how far u might go.

Have fun posting, sounds liek your going to add some much needed energy to the boards

Draculus
11-03-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi! Welome to the boards! Hope to see you posting soon! :D

Wes
11-03-2003, 05:19 AM
Hello from your neighbor down the road in NC...

Welcome to the boards!

Hope you enjoy your time on the boards. We're just like a big family, some of us you have to just ignore them sometimes. Like an old crabby uncle. lol

And some of us don't believe in Kraken. He's never shown us a picture of himself, so he might not even exist lol. ;)

Also, remember to search before starting a thread to make sure it hasn't been talked about already, and PM (private message) the Mods if you ever need help.

Enjoy!

CrystalKat
11-03-2003, 07:08 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's nice to see someone with plenty of enthusiasm for more than coasters. :) And another gal never helps! Enjoy the boards, and jump on in whenever you're in the mood!

Diesel
11-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Welcome, just to be picky the Great Bear is blue, not purple and yellow. Maybe you're thinking of Apollo's Chariot?

Chip
11-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Ever see the wheel covers? I'm sure that's what wild4XLC is referring to.

wild4XLC
11-04-2003, 10:18 AM
i am refering tpo the wheel covers and not just the main part of the coaster......methinks. no, im too tired to think. just woke up

Magnum Robert
11-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Greetings....and welcome to Thrill Network.com, where you won't have to pay any money to get rid of those annoying pop-up windows (b/c there aren't any).

Enjoy!!!

MaGnUmKeLly
11-04-2003, 10:38 AM
You have to watch out for robert. He likes to say random things at random times at different random people on many random occasions. But dont take that from me I dont know robert, and not shure why people said he liked to ride Magnum alot lmao. :)

wild4XLC
11-04-2003, 10:56 AM
randomness is fun.............

sorry. i am a very random person too. if you know me, you know.

ha. that made no sense