PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Dynamite_Phase
11-04-2003, 08:18 PM
Whoops, I just noticed this section existed, so I'll introduce myself now, even though I have about 20 posts.

My name is Jeff, and I love coasters. My first coaster was Thunder Mountain Railroad (I know it's sad) and my favorite woodie is the Cyclone at Coney Island, which ws my second coaster.

I wish I had discovered this site earlier this year, before the off season, where I had been on many more coasters, and could provide more information.

Well, I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad there is a site to house the fols insane about coasters.

Bye for now!:D

Cuddy
11-04-2003, 08:27 PM
I see you discovered the coaster/park count, so no need to tell you about that. Through your 20 posts, you have come to see a sampling of what this site is all about. Yes, we do like coasters and parks. Yes, some of us are rather, odd. Yes we enjoy things OTHER than coasters.

And if you haven't found out yet, Kraken is the God of the Forums, though I find the title rather hard to believe.

LeeLoo is known unofficially as Mom of the forums. Her daughter, Cris, also posts here.

We all like to have a good time as well as have serious conversation.

And last, my name isn't Mark ;)

leeloo1953
11-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey, nice to have you here. First, I'm really not the Mom of the forums, but I am the Goddess of Jokes. That means I never take things to seriously. So feel free to joke with me, I won't get mad.

Also, if Kraken, the God, ever gives you problems, let me know.

Other than that, have fun here and don't take everything you hear seriously.

But do watch out for a few, like CP_M, he can give you some pretty hard times, but he's not the only one. Stay here and post, and you'll learn about everyone. Again, glad to have you here.

Lancelot
11-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Welcome....

I'm on the opposite side of kraken, sigh. Someone has to be.

I hope you have fun here, it'd be hard not to since there's a lot of funny people here.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Ya watch out for myself or robert, more of robert though. He can be a real trouble maker.

Magnum Robert
11-05-2003, 12:09 AM
Hello and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many interesting people on TN---like that Kelly girl. Don't listen to her--I've never caused any trouble my entire life!!

And last, my name isn't Mark

MaGnUmKeLly
11-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Magnum Robert
Hello and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many interesting people on TN---like that Kelly girl. Don't listen to her--I've never caused any trouble my entire life!!

And last, my name isn't Mark
Yes dont listen to me...everything I say is a lie.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
His last name is MEEECHIGAN thats what he loves the most hahaha