PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from azoNYC

azo
11-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Hi!

I'm a big Steelie fan from NYC.

Been doing the Six Flags Season Pass for a few years now. It's a great reason to go visit new places. Been to about 10 of them so far, all in the states. Tried to go to the Amsterdam park last year, but we didn't make it. We did get to Alton Towers in the UK though.

Home park is SF Great Adventure in NJ. Has 2 great coasters: Nitro and Medusa. Nitro is a little like Millenium Force, not as high or fast, but waaaay longer (4 mins!). It rocks. Medusa is a floorless number that has some of the best air I've ever had.

One of the best coasters I've EVER been on is X-Flight at SF in Aurora. AWSESOME ride, way better than the similar Suprman at SFGA. Best part is starting on your back and flipping over at the top. Another great part about it is that everyone is at Cedar Point so lines tend to be manageable.

Well, that's me. :-)

coasetrphil
11-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the boards and try to have some fun.

Magnum Robert
11-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Greetings and welcome to Thrill Network.

Here are a couple of tips...

1. Don't eat yellow snow

2. Stay away from Leeloo1953 (aka the soccer mom)

3. Beware of that MagnumKelly girl too!!!

4. Don't ever take me seriously....

Enjoy!

Cuddy
11-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Steelie fan as in Steelers, or something I may not have heard of. If you are a Steeler fan, welcome. Just hope you aren't a Buckeye fan, we have too many of them here.

Come out to Ohio, it is really boring.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-07-2003, 07:41 PM
There's never to many Buckeye Fans, just to many of those MEEECHIGAN fans running around.

1. Dont wory about Leeloo she is our mom. She will take care of you.
2. Really watch out for MAGNUM ROBERT, he likes to cause havoc anywhere where he goes and rides.
3. COme to ohio where at least it dont stink like some citys up north of us.
4. Take everything i say seriously.
5. .......................

leeloo1953
11-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Hi and Welcome. I see you're another of the older generation, that's good. We need older members around here. Hope you have fun, and remember, we love to joke around here, and we talk about just everything!!

Kelly, I don't think I can be mom for him around here, he was born in 1962, that's only 9 years younger than me. LOL

MaGnUmKeLly
11-07-2003, 09:11 PM
GOTCHA happy 1000 post :)

leeloo1953
11-08-2003, 07:41 AM
Thanks. Darn, I was suppose to save that post for someone. I wasn't even paying attention. Sorry, "you know who"!

azo, hope you continue posting, I like to hear from new people.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Leeloo and robert like to pick on new people :devil:

leeloo1953
11-09-2003, 10:47 PM
I never pick on anybody. Honest. I wouldn't even know how to do that.

azo
11-10-2003, 08:47 AM
Thanks everybody.

As for the Steelie fan comment, I meant as opposed to Woodies.I tend to shy away from brain-rattling fun and go for the more smooth ride. Gotta have lots of twists, turns, inversion, and air though.

Ohio isn't boring, it's just really far away. :-)

Lancelot
11-11-2003, 09:49 PM
Yo.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Ok leeloo then we will just settle with Robert and the MEECHIGAN fans.

Wes
12-09-2003, 10:05 AM
Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

But here's my 2 cents worth.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself. We have some interesting discussions on a little bit of everything.

Don't let a couple of us scare you off, most of us get along and play nice. :)

:usa: :usa: :usa:

azo
12-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Don't let a couple of us scare you off, most of us get along and play nice. :)

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Not to worry!
The only thing I am afraid of is the dark, which is why I live in NYC: it's NEVER dark!

:D

Wes
12-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Well I hope you don't have any more black outs ;) :) I know that had to be aggrivating this summer.