PDA

View Full Version : Not comming back to the point.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Well as some people already know, i am not heading back to work at cedar point. The 2003 was my last year as a ride operator as i am now heading into another direction. I am on the run to lose weight to head out to the army next year. So i will be staying in cleveland for a little bit longer or even less deponding on long it takes.

It sucks that i wont be back but my carrer has to come first now and I wasn't getting that at cedar point. I will be there on my free time and when i get time off. It was nice working the crews and meeting alot of good people while i was there.

Onwards i go.
Kelly

Diesel
11-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Congrats. Losing weight is actually very simple once you get motivated.

But why is this in "Introduce Yourself"

stevetothekizzo
11-13-2003, 03:29 PM
^ why are you acting like a mod. I may have to start calling you CedarPoint_Mark.

Diesel
11-13-2003, 03:51 PM
No way dude. That would be if I reported it and claimed that the quality of TN was diluted because of it and since no cares about it like I do, I'm going to threaten to leave. I'll start a poll first asking if I should leave, everyone will vote yes, then it will be closed. For whatever reason, I'll stay afterwards.

So please, call me Diesel.

Wes
11-13-2003, 04:21 PM
Shouldn't this be in polls then??? ;)

MaGnUmKeLly
11-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Sorry i wasnt shure if it should be here cause i saw someone else post on this when he was leaving or so. That why I posted here.

Cuddy
11-14-2003, 01:49 AM
Not in the wrong, Kelly. Or wait guys, I am trying to be a mod again?

Diesel, I think a lot of peope here wouldn't mind if you DID leave.

Anyhow, Kelly, great to hear that you want to head into the Armed Forces. I have family in Iraq in the Army and I also have some that even though they haven't been shipped off yet, they also serve in the Navy.

leeloo1953
11-14-2003, 07:15 AM
All the luck in the world Kelly! My cousin has been in the Airforce for 30 years now. She loves it. Says it was the best career move she ever made.

Diesel
11-14-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by bgwfreak
Shouldn't this be in polls then??? ;)
No! This should be in park rumors since CP hasn't announced that Kelly won't be back yet. We're all just speculating right now.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Ya i tell everyone a few times that i am not comming back but this is 100% and not a rumor lmao. Maybe construction since i am trying to build a better me lmao.

magnum387
11-14-2003, 09:36 AM
Kelly, If you happen to go awol from the army next year. Stay away for more than 30 days. Then return yourself to military control, preferably at Ft. Knox. They'll send you to a place called PCF (Processing Control Facility). When asked what type of discharge you want get a chapter 14 and not a chapter 10. Chapter 14 will allow you to leave with a General discharge, and not an Other than honorable discharge like chapter 10. This will only happen when you're under Tradoc (Training and Doctrine Command) though. After you become permanent party somewhere, you get a nice little court-martial. Only go awol if you decide to have a heart and not kill innocent people in other countries. I know you do have a good heart since I've met you before and you were really nice to me. Anyways, think about what you're doing and who you're hurting before you go join organizations.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-14-2003, 10:00 AM
Well trust me that the last thing i will be doing. I have been thinking of this for a long time. My brother is a navy recuritor. He has been in for 4 years now and never had a problem. I dont know what your is. Then again we are here to have our own opinions. I been at cedar point for 4 years and other random jobs and just diddn't work for me. I want somthing that will help in different ways. This is my choice and what i di is what i do. I am not going to AWOL just to get out of the military. Thats preaty stupid to me.

stevetothekizzo
11-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Diesel
No! This should be in park rumors since CP hasn't announced that Kelly won't be back yet. We're all just speculating right now.

Diesel, you are hilarious. I wasn't sure how you'd take my comment about you trying to be a mod. I will rightfully call you Diesel again. :cool:

Kelly, good luck with your endeavors!

magnum387
11-14-2003, 10:11 AM
I just hope the army doesn't screw you like it's screwed most of the veterans I've talked too. They're screwing everyone these days. Just take a look at what they did to Jessica Lynch. I still do hope you stay safe wherever you are though. Some of the guys I went to BCT with are over there right now in iraq. Even though I'm still there friends, I think there idiots for being over there under the pretext that they're protecting this country. The Bush administration are a bunch of murderers. Yes the terrorists killed our brothers and sisters. But what gives us the right to go kill theirs. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will leave us blind and toothless.

Frank
11-14-2003, 10:49 AM
Let's not make this thread about politics! Please stay ontopic..

Kelly, I wish you the best of luck, and can only hope that you have made the right decision!

Diesel
11-14-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by stevetothekizzo
Diesel, you are hilarious. I wasn't sure how you'd take my comment about you trying to be a mod. I will rightfully call you Diesel again. :cool:

Thanks, even though "a lot of peope here wouldn't mind if you DID leave." :rolleyes:

Kelly, what's your weight loss plan? Anything special or just the traditional?

MaGnUmKeLly
11-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Well for one every tuesday and thursday i go to Army PT training at the recuritors. I also have a gym i go to right next to it. Basicially on the off pt days i go to the gym usualy once or twice a week. Or i will go out to the park and walk/jog/run out there for about 4 miles and do some other exercizing things there.

Myself i cut my food process down. What i ment was i usaly only eat a fruit and hard boilded egg for breakfast with either a protien shake or water. Usually my mom makes home made oj but i just have one glass a day. ( I am watching on carbs ). Lunch and dinner just anyt hing with protien, chicken fish, all that ..and still watching on the carbs. Usualy in between some fruit or veggie.

I have done this for two weeks not and weight so far. Not alot but its a process that will do in time.

leeloo1953
11-14-2003, 06:04 PM
Kelly, I admire what you're doing. Keep up the good work and do whatever you feel is best for you.

Diesel, I don't want you to leave. Who else can I count on to really get me p'd off? lol

Magnum Robert
11-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by leeloo1953
Kelly, I admire what you're doing. Keep up the good work and do whatever you feel is best for you.

Diesel, I don't want you to leave. Who else can I count on to really get me p'd off? lol

My hat's off to you Kelly. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I'll miss you on the Magnum next year. I hope you keep in touch---but I don't think that will be a problem.

Just remember...Bush (and anyone else who wants to defeat terrorism) is the bad guy. Saddam, Clinton, Osama, (and other terrorism supporters) are the good guys.

And leeloo---don't worry, you can still count on me to get you p'd off, lol;)

Best of luck to you Kelly!!!

Diesel
11-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by MaGnUmKeLly
Well for one every tuesday and thursday i go to Army PT training at the recuritors. I also have a gym i go to right next to it. Basicially on the off pt days i go to the gym usualy once or twice a week. Or i will go out to the park and walk/jog/run out there for about 4 miles and do some other exercizing things there.

Myself i cut my food process down. What i ment was i usaly only eat a fruit and hard boilded egg for breakfast with either a protien shake or water. Usually my mom makes home made oj but i just have one glass a day. ( I am watching on carbs ). Lunch and dinner just anyt hing with protien, chicken fish, all that ..and still watching on the carbs. Usualy in between some fruit or veggie.

I have done this for two weeks not and weight so far. Not alot but its a process that will do in time.

Those protein shakes are good for weight loss, very filling, you get a lot of energy from them also. The whole plan sounds good. I'm interested to know how that goes. Keep us updated when you can.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Ya once i get money comming in..i be getting alot of shake stuff its hard since i just have my bonus from cp and some went to my car and other stuff.

Diesel
11-15-2003, 12:23 AM
I recommend "Designer", in the Vanilla Praline flavor.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-15-2003, 11:37 AM
Can you get that at any place like GMC?

Lancelot
11-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Diesel, you really know your protein shakes. I'm impressed, you've finally made something out of yourself (they grow up so fast!).

Did you tell us which branch of the military you were going into?

Diesel
11-15-2003, 12:15 PM
I don't know about GMC, but you can get it at GNC. ;)

And uhh...Thanks Lancelot..I think.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-15-2003, 01:59 PM
ARMY Military Police and if i can Airborne.
LMAO i ment GNC what was i thinking?

jers
11-19-2003, 06:22 PM
does anyone know anything about coaster maintanance or service?
I think they are pretty interesting from an engineering standpoint.

MaGnUmKeLly
11-19-2003, 06:26 PM
I know people in Rides Maintance but not shure i know anything about it. Cept we call them when the ride goes down.

CrystalKat
11-20-2003, 09:17 PM
I know a lot about the rides maintenance, coasters, circulars, water rides, etc. It depends on what you want to know.

MaGnUmKeLly
04-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Ok, I decided to use this thread instead of starting a new one about me actually going back to the point. As of May 2nd, I will be back at cedar point working on rides(antiques/wave swinger). The day before, I will be up at GL to do some riding before I head to Cedar Point the next day, if anyone is wanting to go. Its been some tough thinking the last two weeks, but things at home arn't really going to well and I need to save up money. So after may 2nd, I will be on, just not as much as I usually do. If anyone wants my number to call me. Just pm me and I will give it to you, since I don't want random people calling my cell phone lmao.
CYA At The Point.

Magnum Robert
04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm glad to hear the good news. I know how much you love Cedar Point (you silly little "fangirl" you!!), so I know you'll have fun. How did you get stuck with those rides?? You know where you belong. ;)

coasetrphil
04-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Too bad you waiting so long to go back and got stuck with crappy rides.

MaGnUmKeLly
04-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Actually the reason why I got that ride is this. For one I didn't think I was returning. I also wanting to lose some more weight and working on a car ride will help. This was my choice to. So its all good, I could of got whatever I wanted.

Cuddy
04-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Not coming back to the point?? You lie...

I may have to make a trek there this year to check out the new CP and to see if I can find MArc, Chip, AZ Rider, and a few others without having to ask for them...

Good luck...

Marc
04-20-2004, 12:05 AM
You won't be able to find chip, he'll be sitting on his ass in the break room like his former ATL, AZ_Rider will be in the bathroom power breaking, and I won't be at the ride you will expect me to be or have the day off. ;)

MaGnUmKeLly
04-20-2004, 07:00 AM
Not coming back to the point?? You lie...

I may have to make a trek there this year to check out the new CP and to see if I can find MArc, Chip, AZ Rider, and a few others without having to ask for them...

Good luck...
Fool, you better come back to my cars and ride them.....I make sure that you follow the rules to the T. :D
Actually......
Well as some people already know, i am not heading back to work at cedar point. The 2003 was my last year as a ride operator as i am now heading into another direction. I am on the run to lose weight to head out to the army next year. So i will be staying in cleveland for a little bit longer or even less deponding on long it takes.

It sucks that i wont be back but my carrer has to come first now and I wasn't getting that at cedar point. I will be there on my free time and when i get time off. It was nice working the crews and meeting alot of good people while i was there.

Onwards i go.
Kelly
OK SO I LIED....LMAO :p