PDA

View Full Version : Sechs Loop and Mr. Freeze

Matt M
11-16-2003, 10:50 PM
I would like feedback on my two rides, but since speedzone is not working, I can't really get any. So here's my two new rides. Sechs Loop is a 6 inversion Schwartzkopf portable, and Mr. Freeze, my October NL Contest Entry, is a Premier Spaghetti Bowl. To see Mr. Freeze, click the bottom link in my signature. Thanks.

Dynamite_Phase
11-22-2003, 04:50 PM
I really liked your Mr. Freeze ride, but I thought your Sech Loops coaster could use a tune up.

For example, it spiked red during many of the loops and along with that, gave off an uneasy feeling of balance.

The only other problem was unneccesary banking. The coaster would bank to the right and then jerk to the left and bank in that direction.

Other than that, it was a very professional coaster, and for a ride that twists and turns so much, you managed the supports very well.:)

Steven
11-22-2003, 06:21 PM
If Speedzone isn't working, tell me by PM what exactly is it not doing?

Steve

Matt M
11-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Dynamite, the ride is supposed to have very high G loops, ask around about schwartzkopf rides

Dynamite_Phase
11-27-2003, 06:45 PM
Whoops, really? (Sorry, my n00bish is showing.)

I guess I never considered him a real designer. I mean, I did, but not enough to research his rides. I've only been on one of his rides (Laser) and I thought it was okay, but not great, so I guess I had a crappy sense of care from the start.