PDA

View Full Version : Camp Snoopy's Timberland Twister

Drewbie
11-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Just thought I'd start a thread for this since there wasn't one yet.

Custom layout Spinning Wild Mouse.

Here's (http://www.campsnoopy.com/attractions/twister.asp) the link to Camp Snoopy's page about it.

I think it'll prove to be a great boost to the park. As it is, the Tumbler, log flume, and Mystery Mine Ride are the only things worth doing in my opinion. The only thing I wonder about is the color scheme.

Here's the coaster layout promotional pic:

Coastermoosh
11-18-2003, 07:26 PM
FYI, this is the same/similar layout WoF is getting in 2004. I'm not so sure I'd call it a custom spinning mouse. While the ride does have "mouse like" elements it's much more spread out than a typical mouse.

I predict this and the WoF twin will be the surprise hits of the year.

mOOSH

coasetrphil
11-18-2003, 07:30 PM
This looks pretty nice. It should be a great addition.

twistytie
11-18-2003, 09:39 PM
This looks cool, and I'm glad WoF will be getting the clone of it, or something along the same lines. I think the color scheme looks great, remember, it's supposed to be a wild mouse. I just think that wild mouse coasters have eye-popping or bright colors on them. It makes them seem more wild.

bk2004
12-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Its a great coaster for this park. Its mainly a family park, but its still awesome! An awesome viewing coaster too. Its funny to see that there looks like more trees in that pictures then there are of other parks that are outside!! :D

MaGnUmKeLly
12-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Ya that looks like a sweet kids coaster. Somthing i might have to check out this summer if i get a chance.

bk2004
12-29-2003, 11:58 PM
A sweet kid coaster- its not a "kid" coaster, but its definatly not a thrill coaster. Its in between. Maybe a family coaster?