PDA

View Full Version : IN regards to Hector

MaGnUmKeLly
12-05-2003, 01:44 AM
http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?p=410121#post410121
Since it was closed i just thought to let you know. I talked to Hector a few days ago and he misses everyone and that he will be back on here in about a week or two.

Wasn't shure where to post if you have to move this its ok... I thought i let some of the people who talked to him know that he is doing alright.

Diesel
12-05-2003, 07:28 AM
http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?p=410121#post410121
I thought thought i

Wow, you made a palendrome in the middle of your sentence...FoR SHurE!!!!!11!!
:flip:

MaGnUmKeLly
12-05-2003, 11:51 AM
1. I changed it ( it was late and put that in twice)
2. Stop Spamming everything i have to freaking say.
3. If you have so much of a problem with me you need to AOL im me.

Raptor
12-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Cut it out, the both of ya's!

Thanks for the update on Hector, MaGnUmKeLly.

MaGnUmKeLly
12-05-2003, 12:21 PM
No problem. I just said if he had a prob he needed to msg me :)

Kyle L
12-06-2003, 01:06 AM
That's good news. The boards gained a lot of new staff, got the version updated, and got loads of new members, so I hope Hector doesn't feel out of place! Anyways, good to hear about that!

MaGnUmKeLly
12-20-2003, 06:23 PM
As of today...Hector is now back online :).. I was really happy to see him to. He won't be chatting tonight but he will soon. He gives his hello's and is glad to be back on.

Hector
12-21-2003, 03:49 AM
In Regards to me, I am Alive and I finally got my Internet back. For those of you who don't know (which a lot of you don't) I moved back down to SoCal so I haven't been able to use the internet much since I returned from CP at the end of October. Now that I have my connection, I'll be around a lot more.

Congratulations on the new site and to the new staff. There are a lot of changes I have to get used to, but I'm sure with the help of you all it will not be too hard. And before this get's much cheesier I'll finish with saying Thanks.

Hector
04-19-2004, 11:24 PM
Ok, instead of starting a whole new thread, I'll just bring back this one from the dead.

Tomorrow (4-20 get the giggles out of the way now...) I will be leaving for Cedar Point for my third year. To my knowledge, I will be working Power Tower this summer, so stop by even if you don't ride (*cough*Leeloo*cough*) and just say hi. I probably won't be back "full time" until after November 1.

So I just wanted to say see you all at the point.

MaGnUmKeLly
04-20-2004, 06:55 AM
I can't wait to see you either Hector. Have a safe trip out here. Welcome back to the great state of ohio. Lmao. OH ya leeloo, come see me, I know you won't be scared of my ride.