PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all!

iPeter
12-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Hi, I'm Peter, Calvin's twin brother. Um, ask me questions. I'll tell you about myself.

:D

coasterz44
12-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Please God kill me now. Another Calvin type person. Ahhhh. :)

Hey man, what's up, welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's quite a fun place. I, too, have a twin, only she is a sister. So, I'm no longer the only twin on these boards. Yay I think...

fanramones
12-05-2003, 10:28 PM
Yo.....enjoy the boards...and don't be a stupid spamming freak like i was....

Cuddy
12-05-2003, 10:38 PM
I guess I have to post something in order to fully welcome you.

You are missing all the following info: fav coaster, park, worst of those, music and movie tastes, checking account number(or your folks'), same with credit card numbers and full expiration dates.

And I do not take American Express.

However, I extend an invitation to you to join a coasterchat party tomorrow night at 9 EST. BYOB.

Kyle L
12-06-2003, 01:03 AM
Hey, we heard about calvin meeting you, quite a amazing story!

Anyways welcome to the boards! Browse around and try out the new little nifty features that are in the brand new boards we just unveiled! If you have any problems at all, ask one of the staff members. (Staff members are the people with the nifty avatars, and the legal names, also look in the signature)

Be sure to go to chat, that's a lot of fun too. Go to the party this Saturday at 9 EST. We will discuss some new stuff with the boards. I hope to be there, but I may go bowling :).

Magnum Robert
12-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Greetings and welcome to the boards!!! Hope you have as much fun here as I do.

Enjoy!!

iPeter
12-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Well, I got a good welcome! I think I like it here.
9:00 EST? What's that in LAX time? I want to chat.
Coasterz44: you have a maternal twin? I once knew maternal tripelets, two boys and a girl.
Andy: Ha ha, funny! Are most people here that sarcastic?
Kyle: Go bowling! It's fun.

Cuddy
12-06-2003, 08:30 PM
LAX time would be 6pm
You need some sarcasm to get through here, but it is not a priority. A good thing to have is a sense of humor.

coaster9freak
12-06-2003, 10:09 PM
I'm not sarcastic but I get by...WELCOME!

coasterz44
12-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Coasterz44: you have a maternal twin? I once knew maternal tripelets, two boys and a girl.

We are fraternal twins.

Wow, triplets, that's cool, although It would've kinda sucked to be that girl growing up with two brothers. lol.

coasetrphil
12-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Go to the chat, you'll have fun.

leeloo1953
12-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Hi and welcome. Have fun around here. And, as Andrew said, keep a sense of humor at all times.

MaGnUmKeLly
12-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Ya that will really help you most of the time while chating here. LIke phill said just go to the chats you will see. :)

Wes
12-09-2003, 09:59 AM
:sun: :sun: Hello and Welcome to TN! :sun: :sun:

Hope you enjoy your time on TN. And watch out for leeloo, she's trying to take over ;) lol just kidding

leeloo1953
12-11-2003, 07:40 AM
bgwfreak, you are getting as bad as some of the others, what's gotten into you? lol And, why am I the "only" one mentioned, I can think of a few others who could also be mentioned. haha!

iPeter, I'd be very curious to know what Calvin "really" told you about TN and some of the members. I imagine he had some pretty good stories to tell you.

Wes
12-11-2003, 07:52 AM
Hey leeloo just doing the normal warnings for new members ;) just kidding :) And as far as what's gotten into me, hmmmmm I'll have to get back to you on that. (nothing illegal though) lol.

iPeter leeloo's so fun to pick on, but come on leeloo I'm not as bad as some of the others ;).

At least with me you know I'm picking and not serious. ;)

As you can see iPeter we try and have a good time here. Most of us get along ok :) :D ;) ;party;

MaGnUmKeLly
12-11-2003, 03:51 PM
I have been really good, I dont pick on anyone as much as i used to. It just seems certin people on this site like to do it to me...but far worse then what i would do.

DEJA-VU RULES
12-11-2003, 03:57 PM
I have been really good, I dont pick on anyone as much as i used to. It just seems certin people on this site like to do it to me...but far worse then what i would do.

Kelly would one of those people be me if it is I'm sorry. :)

MaGnUmKeLly
12-11-2003, 04:10 PM
I have not said one thing to you to make you feel like you have made me upset. Trust me your not one of them. I will let you know for shure if you do anything.

Wes
12-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Ok, can I be one then???? ;) just kidding. I've got to take up robert's slack since he hasn't been bothering you as much. ha ha

Again we (myself included) have gotten off topic in the Introduce yourself threads lol

DEJA-VU RULES
12-11-2003, 04:13 PM
I have not said one thing to you to make you feel like you have made me upset. Trust me your not one of them. I will let you know for shure if you do anything.

It makes me feel better to know for sure. :)