PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Boromir
01-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi all. New to these boards. Just wanted to introduce myself. Seems to be some good discussions going here. Y'all know how to type ;) .

Anyway, it's good to be here, hope to type to you soon. :D

Chip
01-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Boromir! My roommate would love your name.

It's great to see new members, as usual. What kind of things are you into? Give us the goods! Favorite coaster, favorite movie, favorite band, favorite anything! We've got threads for all of those too. Just remember to search (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/search.php?) for them!

Thanks for joining ThrillNetwork and enjoy your stay!

P.S. Watch out for the barrage of weirdos. You're probably going to be loaded with inside jokes and other stuff. But it's fun!

Boromir
01-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Thanks. I'll try to watch out for the weirdos. I know how it gets... And I'll be sure to do a search, before I ask any newbie questions. ;)

Hector
01-28-2004, 01:50 AM
WHOO HOO! Another left coaster! Welcome to the Boards. I'm sure you'll meet some of the weirdos here (look at the pic in Chips profile...) but they're harmless (some of the time) and are a sarcASStic bunch.

Carowinds 73-03
01-28-2004, 02:56 AM
Welcome. Have fun and start posting.

Magnum Robert
01-28-2004, 08:23 AM
P.S. Watch out for the barrage of weirdos.
Weirdo here, so you'd better watch out for me. At least I admit it though, unlike the other weirdos on this site :) (and believe me, there are plenty ;) )

Anyway...welcome to TN. We're glad to have you here!!

coastersrsweet
01-28-2004, 09:00 AM
P.S. Watch out for the barrage of weirdos. You're probably going to be loaded with inside jokes and other stuff. But it's fun!

You're dang straight it's fun!!!

Anyway welcome... and hopefully you will stay and enjoy yourself.. t3h coolies.

leeloo1953
01-28-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi Boromir and welcome!

Hope you have fun around here and keep posting. There are a few crazy ones around here, but they're fun.

Oh, btw, I am "not" one of the weirdos or crazy ones.

Magnum Robert
01-28-2004, 09:15 AM
^ Boromir, don't listen to leeloo---she's the biggest weirdo of them all, lol. ;) I'd better watch out, b/c she may cast a spell on me now. (she's old and getting senile and takes it out on everyone who's younger than her on TN---which is basically everyone as you'll learn). Fortunately, she has a good sense of humor or the next spell she casts on me will be one of evil, haha. :devil:

She's the soccer mom of the boards, so be sure to address her as such!!

(just teasing you leeloo)

MaGnUmKeLly
01-28-2004, 08:35 PM
^ Boromir, don't listen to leeloo---she's the biggest weirdo of them all, lol. ;) I'd better watch out, b/c she may cast a spell on me now. (she's old and getting senile and takes it out on everyone who's younger than her on TN---which is basically everyone as you'll learn). Fortunately, she has a good sense of humor or the next spell she casts on me will be one of evil, haha. :devil:

She's the soccer mom of the boards, so be sure to address her as such!!

(just teasing you leeloo)
Lesson #1 Kraken isnt god, don't listen to him
Lesson #2 Robert is the biggest trouble maker here on the boards, don't listen to him either.
Lesson #3 Look at 1-2
Welcome

coastersrsweet
01-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Lesson #1 Kraken isnt god, don't listen to him
Lesson #2 Robert is the biggest trouble maker here on the boards, don't listen to him either.
Lesson #3 Look at 1-2
Welcome

Why is there even a number 3 in there?! :-P

Boromir
01-29-2004, 12:31 AM
LOL, well you all are certainly a colorful bunch. I'll just keep my eyes open for a few weeks to determine who the 'wierdos' are. ;)

And thanks for the warm welcome!

coasetrphil
01-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah, all of the "colorful" people hang out here, and scare away all the new members. Don't be frightened by them though.

coastersrsweet
01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
I think he should be frightened... just not enough to run away.... Cause' well that just wouldn't be nice at all!

Wes
02-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Welcome Boromir.

Must be another LOTR fan? I love the movies and the book(s).

Enjoy the TN community. We're not "that" scary. ;)

And in referrence to leeloo's post, andbody that tells you they're not a weirdo, is suspicious right away ;)