PDA

View Full Version : Jama is in the Hizzy!

runningjama
02-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Hola everyone! I'm new to these boards, but I hope to become an active member. I am also known as runningjama on Coasterforce, Coasternet and BGTGuide. Any other coaster boards with someone with the username "runningjama" is probably me too.

Okay, about me...

I'm a 13 year old GIRL (everyone seems to assume you're a guy if your on a coaster forum) from Florida. My favorite coaster is Kumba, my favorite flat rides are Zamperla's Nitro and Zamperla's Power Surge (which may change when I pay the Florida State Fair a visit for the first time, on Friday the 13th of all days :p). BGTB is my home park. Uh, other interests include flute, karate, RCT2, cats, soccer and running (can ya tell by my username???).

I think that's it...

Wes
02-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Hope enjoy your time on the boards!

We're a fun bunch for the most part ;) :D

Magnum Robert
02-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Welcome to TN :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time on this site.

Since you know karate, I won't be picking on you, but I can't speak for anyone else ;)

jimmycoasterman
02-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Hola everyone! I'm new to these boards, but I hope to become an active member. I am also known as runningjama on Coasterforce, Coasternet and BGTGuide. Any other coaster boards with someone with the username "runningjama" is probably me too.

Okay, about me...

I'm a 13 year old GIRL (everyone seems to assume you're a guy if your on a coaster forum) from Florida. My favorite coaster is Kumba, my favorite flat rides are Zamperla's Nitro and Zamperla's Power Surge (which may change when I pay the Florida State Fair a visit for the first time, on Friday the 13th of all days :p). BGTB is my home park. Uh, other interests include flute, karate, RCT2, cats and soccer.

I think that's it...

Lets see...

good grammar + good spelling + capitalization + good ideas + cool person = good new member.

Welcome to the boards. Yes, we're sort of a fun and unique group. Unique indeed. Hope you have a good time.

leeloo1953
02-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi and Welcome!! Hope you have a good time around here. Always wonderful to have another gal around. There's a few of us ladies here and we seem to be able to hold our own quite well. Sure you will also. LOL

Have fun posting!!

Hector
02-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Allow me to be the first Staff member to welcome you to thrillnetwork!! I hope you enojy your stya here and make some new friends. Always lovely to have another female on this board. Make sure you read the ToS so you know what's going on.

Sit down. Log in. and Hang on!!

Homer
02-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Ahh... welcome Jama, these forums have nice people from the past few days I have been here and these forums rock! Also, get your park and coaster count done here!

Ive been a good friend of Jama at CF and shes a great person. Hope you have fun here!

coasetrphil
02-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Nice to see yet another girl joining the boards. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Carowinds 73-03
02-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the best of the best.

Kyle L
02-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Hey welcome to TN. Defenetley be sure to check out everything all over the place, and if you like to chat, be sure to go into CoasterChat. No one but Houston Thrills in there, but you can sure chat to him.

Cruise around, if you have a question, you can ask me, any time.

MaGnUmKeLly
02-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Welcome to TN :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time on this site.

Since you know karate, I won't be picking on you, but I can't speak for anyone else ;)
He can try on me, but his butt would be going down to the ground in no time. :D
Welcome to the boards.

Knoxville
02-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Welcome.

twistytie
02-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Nice to see someone new who actually seems interesting! Welcome to TN, hope you enjoy us!

BTW, you don't have a picture, do you? Haha, just kidding....

Homer
02-10-2004, 08:45 PM
You dont know how many times shes been asked that on CF.

BryanWood
02-10-2004, 08:59 PM

Wow, we went 13 posts without this question...I'm impressed.... :p

Welcome, jama, nice to see a newbie who knows how to spell, and you can't go wrong with Zamperla flats! I love Power Surge, Rockin' Tug and the Hawk 48, specifically. I missed the opening of MFI's Nitro by a few weeks, so I'll catch it this year. Still waiting for a park (come on Knoebel's!) near me to get the DisKo.

Cuddy
02-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Uh Kelly, the new poster is a GIRL.

I would have been the first TN Staff to welcome, but the bank beckoned...

More new members, mor conversation, more points-of-view. You have to love it.

runningjama
02-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'm a girl. "Kelly," your post confused me anyway, I didn't know if you were talking to me or the person who said they wouldn't mess with me.

As for the picture thing. Yes, I have one. No, I don't show it to people online. Sorry, I shouldn't even be talking to people I don't know online, so I'm not going to break the rules even more. If it was up to me I'd show you a picture. Homer's heard the whole story enough times I'm sure!

General Public
02-11-2004, 01:51 AM
"The males have already commenced drooling, sir!"

leeloo1953
02-11-2004, 04:21 PM
runningjama, I also noticed you love cats. I'm probably the biggest cat lover around here, small, big, tame or wild, I just love cats. I have two and they are a very big part of my life. So, if you love cats, you're a good person in my eyes.

Also, I think it's good that you won't post a picture yet. Wait til you're older.

coasetrphil
02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I hate cats. I must not be a good person, leeloo. ;)

MaGnUmKeLly
02-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Uh Kelly, the new poster is a GIRL.

I would have been the first TN Staff to welcome, but the bank beckoned...

More new members, mor conversation, more points-of-view. You have to love it.
Hence she said girl in her info, that would make me talking to robert. Trust me I usually mess around with him anyways. Since he is always the troublemaker on the site. :p

slipknot8527
02-12-2004, 04:18 AM
Word of advice.....do not post a picture.........

you will have guys try to woo you, and then will be scared away, much like the late Amy.

Homer
02-12-2004, 06:20 AM
Word of advice.....do not post a picture.........

you will have guys try to woo you, and then will be scared away, much like the late Amy.
Jama has enough stalkers, coughAdarkmonatCoasterforcecough. And just because her old avatar had her eyes in it.

twistytie
02-12-2004, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I'm a girl. "Kelly," your post confused me anyway, I didn't know if you were talking to me or the person who said they wouldn't mess with me.

As for the picture thing. Yes, I have one. No, I don't show it to people online. Sorry, I shouldn't even be talking to people I don't know online, so I'm not going to break the rules even more. If it was up to me I'd show you a picture. Homer's heard the whole story enough times I'm sure!
Damn! Haha, well I guess we'll have to live with seeing you around the forums. Don't worry though, I don't think any of us are crazed enough to become a stalker....I hope.

Wes
02-12-2004, 04:09 PM
No. I don't think we have any stalkers. But I can understand why people are cautious, especially since you're so young.

Cid
02-12-2004, 07:02 PM
no stalkers? were you here for the amy thing? she had her own fan club for quite awhile.

leeloo1953
02-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Just so you all know, I'm watching all of you very closely. Those of you guys who are 13, 14 or 15, you're safe. But anyone older than that, back off, she's only 13, this is mom talking now!!

Cid is right, there is one or two stalkers around here, but don't worry about about then jama, they won't bother you.

twistytie
02-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Haha, no I guess I was too late for that Amy stuff....sounds like fun though. Okay, seriously, I'm going to stop now.

Well now I'm glad to have been ordained ''safe" by mommy leeloo. My life is complete. :p