PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate in Air Travel

Magnum Robert
05-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Ecstasky Air offers the ultimate air travel experience. Ecstasky Air was even featured on Ripley's Believe it or Not. Check them out...

http://www.ecstasky.com/

Ecstasky Air offers the following services:

- private flights available to anywhere in the free world
- door-to-door limo service
- no airport hassles or connecting flights
- all first class seats
- every meal is prepared by an Executive Chef
- sky spa featuring manicures, pedicures, facials, and massages
- full bar
- complimentary champagne and strawberries
- exotic entertainment
- and oh yeah, the attendants are attired in sexy lingerie :)

Now this is my kind of air travel (except for the price, of course).

Would Ecstasky Air appeal to you? They have their own little niche now, but do you think there's enough interest for Ecstasky Air to expand?

leeloo1953
05-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Doesn't appeal to me at all. But of course, I'm not a sex-minded male. Don't even say it either! If they had an airline like this where the men are the sex objects, it still would not appeal to me at all. Go have your fun flying boys!!

edh101985
05-04-2004, 03:06 PM
If I had an extra $40,000, I would use it to buy a car. Although I really doubt it will expand to much, since the airlines is based out of Beverly Hills, which is where all the people with the $$ live. The only other places I can think of that may end up expanding to is Miami. And by the name of the airlines, I am cureous how much stuff is legal that goes on.

That airlines reminded me of this movie. http://www.soulplane.com/. Although that movie looks like total trash to me and I wouldn't pay a cent to go see it.

DEJA-VU RULES
05-04-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't like to fly.

coasetrphil
05-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Interesting, if I was a rich guy that had nothing better to waste my money on I would be all over this. ;)

coasterlove
05-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Wow, this airline sounds awesome! I'll have to try it out. I'll just get on and go to Cedar Point taking it. Can't ask for much more in a day; beautiful women wearing next to nothing and 16 awesome coasters...14 steel coasters, 2 wood coasters and one more woodie just for fun.

Drewbie
05-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Interesting, WHEN I'm a rich guy that has nothing better to waste my money on, I WILL be all over this. ;)

Oh, except that my wife will hate me, slap me around, and remind me that she's really the boss.

General Public
05-04-2004, 05:36 PM
There are a few firms that already do just about everything that Ecstacy does.

coasetrphil
05-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Interesting, WHEN I'm a rich guy that has nothing better to waste my money on, I WILL be all over this. ;)

Oh, except that my wife will hate me, slap me around, and remind me that she's really the boss.Except once you get rich, you throw the control freak wife out of the house and bring in all the other women. :)

Aaron
05-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Aren't there better ways to spend thousands of dollars? Besides, if it was an option, I'd rather have a cruise ship like this instead of an airplane. Cruises last longer.

General Public
05-05-2004, 06:15 AM
Aren't there better ways to spend thousands of dollars? Besides, if it was an option, I'd rather have a cruise ship like this instead of an airplane. Cruises last longer.

The name of the game is speed.

Drewbie
05-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Except once you get rich, you throw the control freak wife out of the house and bring in all the other women. :)

Yea, well there is that one pesky issue of me loving my wife. I suppose I could get past that to spend a few hours in a plane with strippers though. ;)

Coaster Freak
05-05-2004, 10:12 AM
The one thing though is that if you can really afford to spend the money travelling like this, you should own your own jet!

coasetrphil
05-05-2004, 06:36 PM
And your own strippers. ;)

General Public
05-05-2004, 07:05 PM
For 40 grand I think I would charter a fighter jet instead.

Sparks
05-05-2004, 07:21 PM
What would you do with a fighter jet? Fly it around and showing it off?

SFGAm Guru
05-05-2004, 07:29 PM
LOL. Are there laws governing the stuff you do on planes? (Private ones of course)

General Public
05-05-2004, 07:39 PM
What would you do with a fighter jet? Fly it around and showing it off?
No, I would fly it straight and level. :rolleyes:

Are there laws governing the stuff you do on planes? (Private ones of course)
All the laws that apply on the ground.

SFFT_Freak
05-05-2004, 10:09 PM
The videos do not work for me. Did anyone else experience the problem?

Magnum Robert
05-06-2004, 02:28 AM
You might have to download some program in order to run the videos.

slipknot8527
05-06-2004, 02:45 AM
for 40 grand I would build me a rocket car.

No really.

Seriously.

Carowinds 73-03
05-06-2004, 03:03 AM
It could be cool. I'm a driving man personally but will fly if i have to or a park is more than 13 hours away.

coasetrphil
05-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Since GP brought up fighter jets, I would pay to fly with the Blue Angels. Those guys are awesome, I used to watch them every year at the Chicago Air and Water Show, and before 9-11 they would fly between the spires on top of the John Hancock building. That always amazed me.

SFFT_Freak
05-06-2004, 08:39 PM
You might have to download some program in order to run the videos.

That was really helpful. Thanks. [/sarcasm]