PDA

View Full Version : looking for people to go to parks with

Maria
05-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Ok I have a problem. Here it is. I really don't have any friends that I can go to theme parks with. The friends that I do have eather have no money our they really dont like roller coasters as much as me. I am trying to meet people that love going and would not mind going with me and my friend christne. She is the only one out of my friends that likes them as much as me but we don't always get to go together since we work together and they don't like giving us time off at the same time. So it is hard for us to go alot together. I live in the northern Virgina area and I would like in the near future to get to go to other parks that I have not been to before and with people that are able to go. So I am just throwing this out to people. I would love to have more friends that love rollercoasters and that dont mind going. :cool:

:o p.s sorry if things are spelled wrong. I have a hard time spelling and writing. Things never come out the way that I want them. :eek: Oh and yes I know meeting people over the internet can not always be the smarts thing to do.

Carowinds 73-03
05-05-2004, 11:51 PM
It's ok. I usually have the same problem you have. I have like 2 friends who like coasters but not as much as i do so we almost never go to parks together. 90% of the time i go alone unless it's Carowinds. I always find someone to go to Carowinds, my friends just don't like to travel to other parks like i do. So far i have about 10 different parksplanned this year and other that the florida parks i will be going alone.
I will be visiting PKD this saturday.

Magnum Robert
05-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Maria - what parks do you intend to visit this year?

coasetrphil
05-06-2004, 06:02 PM
I am always open to meeting up with members that make a trip to SFOG. Any time someone plans on visiting just PM me and I'll try to make it out there.

Maria
05-06-2004, 07:39 PM
The parks that I want to go to are BGT and IOA, SFMM are just a few. I haven't been to too many parks the only onces that I have been to are SFA, PKD, PC, Hershey park, BGw, Knoebles, Kennywood, CEdar point and and what use to be SFWOA. So I would be up to going to any new ones

Carowinds 73-03
05-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm makeing my first trip to HP & DP this june and going to BGT & IOA in nov.

Kelly107
05-07-2004, 01:05 PM
I completely sympathize with your problem, I have the same one. I live in NY and every year I'm scrambling to find someone to take me to a nearby park. No one I know likes rollercoasters as much as I do. I did manage to get one of my friends to take me to Coney Island, but I'm having trouble finding someone willing to go elsewhere. So this is an open invitation to anyone in my area. Please contact me if you want to go to either Dorney or Great Adventure!!! If you got a ride I'll pay gas and tolls :)

SFOG Freak
05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
C'mon down here and hang out with S master F at SFOG.

OneKoolCJ
05-07-2004, 10:53 PM
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a SFOG kid

I try to make it there whenever I can.

Magnum Robert
05-07-2004, 11:23 PM
^ Careful there...you don't know what you're getting yourself into, lol. ;)

The parks that I want to go to are BGT and IOA, SFMM are just a few. I haven't been to too many parks the only onces that I have been to are SFA, PKD, PC, Hershey park, BGw, Knoebles, Kennywood, CEdar point and and what use to be SFWOA. So I would be up to going to any new ones
Perhaps you'd like to visit PKI and Holiday World (SFKK=optional). If so, then I'd meet you.

Jill Anne
05-08-2004, 12:55 AM
I definitely wanna hit holiday world, and anything near it. Count me in as long as it fits my weird summer schedule. :)
~me.

Maria
05-08-2004, 12:56 AM
That would be cool. I want to go to pki and Holiday world