PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Point workers break

Kyle L
05-09-2004, 12:15 AM
For anybody working at Cedar Point:

I was wondering if any of you have breaks or anything, just curious. It would be pretty neato to ride Raptor with Chip, or Magnum with Marc or something.

Could anyone fill me in? I know schedules for work are typically last minute and on the spot, but I'm Mr. Curious.

AZ RIDER
05-09-2004, 02:18 AM
We normally get the shedules for the upcoming week a few days ahead of time, and yes, we have breaks, but can't rides rides during those breaks. We can only ride on days off and when we are not on the clock. All employees get at least one day off a week. As for sweeps, there are a few schedules that we can have:

O=Park opening
C=Park Closing

O-1:30
O-6
O-8
O-C (very rare schedule)
1:30-C
1:30-6
1:30-8
6-C

That is all I remember from last season.

Hope that answers your question.

Magnum Robert
05-10-2004, 07:19 PM
...we have breaks, but can't rides rides during those breaks. We can only ride on days off and when we are not on the clock.
I've seen employees ride during breaks, but only under strict conditions. Name tags have to be removed and uniforms must be completely covered (ie under the wind breakers or rain gear).

MaGnUmKeLly
05-10-2004, 10:36 PM
Only time would be on a day off. I havn't had one of them yet. I think thursday or friday will be my first day off while at the park.

coolfun5688
07-19-2004, 04:10 PM
i saw an employee get on one of the rides when they were adding another train with a mechanic

MaGnUmKeLly
07-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Looks how I used to spell back in the days. Just so you know they worry about proper english here as well. I know I am not the best at it myself. So I really don't understand what you were saying on that post. Can you clear that up for me thanks.