PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Yall. (From Texas)

sfft_2108
06-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I am taking Sparks idea, well kinda. So far how have i been or acted on TN. I don't care if it is postive or negative. Let me tell yall bout me.I have been here at TN since March 03, 2004.I live in Floresville,Texas 20 miles south of San Antonio. (Spurs 1999,2002-2003 NBA Champs.Had to throw that in there. :D ) I love roller coaster. My home park in SFFT. My favorit coaster their is SKC. I like to go to amusement parks, Play basketball, watch tv, Play the sims. (I started to play it again last sunday.) I like to get online and talk to my friends. I like to go to movies and hang out with friends. SO that is all i have to say for now. On to the poll. And yes Magnum Robert, i will make the poll public. LOL.

DEJA-VU RULES
06-23-2004, 10:18 AM
I voted You are really cool and i like reading your post. Are you going to see spderman 2 next week I'm going to a midnight showing.:)

sfft_2108
06-23-2004, 10:33 AM
NO i am not going to see Spiderman 2 next week. But i could of been the 10th caller at a radio station and recieve tickets to see it monday. But i will just want till 2 or 3 weeks to see it.

Jimmy B
06-23-2004, 04:34 PM
I've been to your town many times -- I know someone who lives there.

It's been really cool having you on board Brent; always a pleasure seeing someone else from our area for once.

Sparks
06-23-2004, 06:14 PM
I voted Spammer. (I sure hope i am not a spammer from yalls view)!!!!! lol, just kidding. I voted you are really cool and I like reading your posts. You're fun talkin to on aim.

Carowinds 73-03
06-23-2004, 07:00 PM
I think your pretty cool and your fine by me.

sfft_2108
06-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Hurricane that is cool, that you know some one who lives in Floresville. Well i gotta add since you go to Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, my cousin also goes there. I think he is a junior now. E-mail me if you want to know more bout him cause i really don't want to give out his name and that stuff online. Just for safety reasons. LOL. So email me.

Edit. Forgot to add my email. It is ae_tigers2108@msn.com.

Wes
06-25-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm fine with you except for you being from the so called South ;) ha ha

Ok let's not start that again...

You seem to post a lot, but not post junk as I know sometimes I'm guilty of. I'm a prankster sometimes and like to joke with people I "know" on here.

Speaking of which, your Howdy ya'll reminds me of the Spongebob episode where they are making fun of "dumb old Texas" trying to get Sandy to stay. :D It's one of my favorites.

Coasterholic
06-25-2004, 02:58 PM
if you hadn't named the thread "howdy ya'll", i would've voted you really cool, but you did name it that and i know you don't really say howdy. (sorry im very bitter against stereotypes)... so, i voted i have a little problem with you.

sfft_2108
06-25-2004, 09:46 PM
^^^^ I believe i do say howdy. Everytime i talk to my friend on AIM or MSN i start out the convo by saying howdy. Well anyways. It really is not that big of a deal. So thanks for all the comments people.

Jimmy B
06-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Our great state is probably the most stereotyped -- and the most misunderstood -- of all the 50 states. If only people would actually come down here and see what Texas is really like as opposed to hearing about all the myths and subseqently jumping to conclusions based on them.

And James, I'm sure you're not the only one bitter when people actually believe all the myths about Texas; all those false stereotypes really get on my nerves as well. :(

Magnum Robert
06-26-2004, 11:29 PM
Only have a problem with the "ya'll" as I've commented in other threads, lol.

I do give you credit for starting a public poll.

sfft_2108
06-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Only have a problem with the "ya'll" as I've commented in other threads, lol.

Well by saying "YALL" I was trying to get my people to read it kinde like whats that dude name who always post like "sex" topic in the No Limits discussion to get people to look at his ride.

I do give you credit for starting a public poll. I even mentioned your name in my first post in this thread about makin it public unlike Sparks thead.