PDA

View Full Version : Kennywood?...

Dan G
12-04-2004, 03:36 AM
I was thinking about getting a job at Kennywood this summer since I'm 15 now and I wanted to know since there are a few people who live or have lived if Pittsburgh if the know what it's like to work there. I heard a few things like you get few days off and they try to work you the whole summer. If anyone knows if this is true or any other information would help. Because I don't want to have to there and quit. :D

Ta2KX
12-15-2004, 09:09 PM
I bet you already tried this, but you could try call Kennywood's general info number, 412.461.0500, and attempt to find a phone number for KW's Human Resources dept. You miight/ likely will get an answering machine, but it is worth a try at this time of year.

PGH_Steeler
01-06-2005, 06:03 PM
i work at KW and i thik its fun. i mean i worked a lot but i went there a lot too. you can request days off to go or you could just go on your day off. they don't work you that much unless you ask to work a lot. and since ur only 15 they can't work you that much. ur a minor.and yes you work the whole summer, its only a couple of months so i don't see why you wouldn't wanna work the whole summer. i worked the summer and i worked there for phantom fright nights (i was in the cemetary scaring people. it was sooooooooo fun.