PDA

View Full Version : Question for the mods

trock476
06-26-2001, 08:11 PM
this is going to sounds really stupid, but are you guys gettin paid for this, or jsut doin it for free? If its for free i really respect you guys giving up your time for all of us, even though we, and myself especially, dont always agree with you. but enough before i get the "suck up" label.

Sir Willow
06-26-2001, 08:28 PM
Can't speak positively for all, as there might be one or two exceptions, but otherwise it's all volunteers all the time. And that includes the volunteer time to work on the rankings and picture cards next to your name (thanks Tyler and Tom!), board improvements, and a lot of other work that several of these guys do that most don't know about.

Andy Rathe
06-29-2001, 01:21 PM
Yup; my time is given purely for the enjoyment of preventing the outbreak of World War 3. Lol!

ChronoTrigger
06-29-2001, 04:49 PM
Gee, that's an idea. Why don't we get paid for this? By the way, I don't meen to sound like a materialistic weasel. I'ts just a joke.
<BR>
<BR>_____________________________________________
<BR>Ben Frederick
<BR>Thrillride! Forum Moderator<BR><BR><font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ben Frederick on 2001-06-29 20:10 ]</font>

Nosk8er
07-01-2001, 07:29 PM
yeah sirwillow has brought it to my attention several times that they do not get paid for this.... i was wondering however whether the webmasters make any money, or could bob actually lose money, which is ver possible with the amount of space these forms require....