PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Poll

Zingoman
04-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I want to know what people think of Morgan trains. I have only ridden one coaster wood coaster, and one steel coaster with Morgan trains. Colossus, and Mamba. I loved the trains on Mamba and dont' really like the ones on Colossus. I just want to know what other people think since I have not ridden others.

bk2004
04-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I rode Giant Dipper at Belmont Park in San Diego with the Morgan trains. I didn't really like them as a ride themselves. They are too bulky and built-up for a wooden coaster. They need to be more open and not so bullett looking.

slnewbus
04-07-2005, 03:23 PM
I like morgan steel coaster trains, and dislike morgan wood coaster trains.

RamblinWreck
04-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Where's the "eh, there's better and there's worse, Im in the middle" choice?

James
04-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Ok.. No I dont like the wood trains. But I would take them back on Riverside Cyclone if it ment the first drop would go back. :(

Carowinds 73-03
04-07-2005, 04:26 PM
I like the Steel trains but not the wood trains.

slnewbus
04-07-2005, 05:13 PM
All wooden coasters were meant to have PTC trains. Without PTC trains a wooden coaster stinks. Morgan trains arent that good on wood coasters.

RamblinWreck
04-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Then go ahead and tell Lightning Racer, Thunderhead and Roar that..

Zingoman
04-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok, PTC rocks, but you gotta love Millenium Flyers!!!!!!! There is plenty of room for either of those types IMO. Millenium flyers are gorgeous!! I love PTC but they need more of a variety in the look of their trains. Some of the vintage models are way cool. They had headlights like the old NAD trains once.

Jerry S
04-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I didn't realize that the Belmont Giant Dipper had Wooden Morgan trains, but I liked them because it looks cool. They are also very loose. That's what I liked about Steel Force's trains, the lap bar ends kind of high up, and the only thing really holding me is the seatbelt.

HPStormRunner22
04-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I like the Morgan Steel trains. They are fairly roomy and comfortable. They add something to Steel Force. I don't think I've ever ridden in Morgan wooden trains.

TDMAMBA
04-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Do you really need to know if I like them? I admire Morgan coasters probably more than anyone, If I had the money to build a hyper now I'd hire morgan. It would be a longer and more complex layout than the other CF ones but it would still be a morgan. It's nice to see alot of compliments on Morgans. They usually get a bad rep about the size of their trains but atleast you don't fly outta them or see them refitting their new coasters with OTSR's lol .....oopps!

Macyismydog5
04-09-2005, 02:53 PM
I think that the morgan steel trains look like nice, old fashioned hyper trains, probably a fairly smooth ride. But nothing beats GCI millenium Flyer trains, it is the floorless of woodies. ROAR ROCKS! just because of the MF trains.

Ta2KX
04-09-2005, 04:07 PM
I hate Morgan steel coaster trains. I hate retractable seatbelts that lock very close to the body. I am a fan of airtime, therefore, I cannot enjoy Morgan's hyper trains.

willski2002
04-09-2005, 05:03 PM
But nothing beats GCI millenium Flyer trains, it is the floorless of woodies.

PTC 2 benchers.

MF trains staple you with those spring-loaded lapbars. PTC's don't staple you unless you staple yourself. Plus, PTC's with a buzzbar=pwnage.

Macyismydog5
04-09-2005, 10:55 PM
^ And I think it's sad to see that thoughtful post go to watse and lose all intelligence with the "pwnage" added...