PDA

View Full Version : School Project Help -- Amusement Park Training Programs

TopThrillDouger
06-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Howdy all. I was wondering if I could get some opinions / comments / suggestions regarding your park's training programs.

From what you have experienced, is it decent enough or is there room for improvement? If you had the chance to rennovate the program, how would you do it. One or two ways would be good.

The purpose of this is to get some feedback and some help for my class paper for MGT 573 - Project Management at the Unviersity of Phoenix. The message board will be used as a reference and no names will be specifically mentioned in the paper. A copy of it upon completion will be available for any interested parties. :)

I want to say that I am grateful for your assistance with this monster paper (approx. size is about 30 - 35 pages).

Douger

RidesKid133
06-03-2005, 05:58 AM
I'd be more than happy to tell you about my training. Do you want it in a PM or do you want it right here in this thread? Whichever you choose, I'll post it after school, Friday.

TopThrillDouger
06-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Rides, actually here would be cool enough. If you want to be more specific, feel free to PM or email me. Just looking for general information. Although anything beyond that is helpful too.

Douger

Sheik
06-11-2005, 10:10 PM
I would love to help you. I work at Busch Gardens in Tampa. I was hired for operations at Montu. I now work at SheiKra the parks new Dive Coaster...

I have a question before I start...Do you want to know about the traning at our ride or our traning in general? I don't know which your looking for...

This is going to take me a bit of time because I'd like this to be very detailed for you...

RidesKid133
06-12-2005, 05:59 PM
i gave him the training program as a whole...I plan to eventually send him the ride i'm at all the time..just haven't gotten the chance.

slnewbus
06-13-2005, 12:11 PM
I can help you. PM me and I'll help you out.

TopThrillDouger
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks guys. I am about 1/2 way through the project. To help alleviate confusion, maybe this question will help.

If you were the Human Resource Manager of your park, what one or two things would you change about the training program? The question is more specific because I narrowed the topic down a bit. Having both departmental and company orientation for the project was too much and would turn a 25 page project into a 200 page novel. lol.

Look forward to your responses.
Douger :)