PDA

View Full Version : Vortex at PKI

tkexb173
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
When looking at this website, I stumbled apon this post made by
PKI-Vortex. Here is a link (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/ride_view.php/1395/vortex__paramounts_kings_island.html). Read the third one down. Can anyone comform this?

NOTE: I'm not talking about the rumor that it will be destroyed for land reasons. And, no offense if you read this, PKI-Vortex.

Emann
06-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Are you taking about that it uses the bats station? Because if you look at pictures on rcdb.com you can tell that it does use the old station.

PANTSFREE
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
This is an awsome ride. So sad it will be gone in seven years becuase of the steel. If you havent ridden it, come to PKI and make it the first on your list, after IJST.

he's talking about that I believe. I think its BS personally...

cannonballer
07-02-2005, 12:09 AM
what does he mean "because of the steel"? Mindbender at sick flags o' georgia is older and its still operating. I doubt they'd destroy it for the steel. If they tore it down it'd be cause of some other reason such as expansion.

Hank
07-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Someone with WAY too much time on their hands makes these (and other) things up.

coasterfreak14
07-06-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry, but PKI-Vortex, you're stupid. They wouldn't tear down a coaster in seven years because of it's steel. Mindbender and Shockwave opened like almost 10 years before vortex (and by the way, they're steel) and they both are still operation very well. You need to use common sense.

Brian F
07-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Wow, Steel only lasts for 25 years? That's sure a new one on me.

That means there are a WHOLE lot of buildings that are overdue to be torn down.- Empire State and the Sears Tower among them.

I guess that means only 9 more years before they have to tear down Magnum. Of course, it may just sink into Lake Erie by then.

About as much intelligence behind both rumors. Dummies.

coasterlove
07-07-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm sorry, but PKI-Vortex, you're stupid.

Do you really think that's appropriate? Doesn't that just make you a big fat insecure bully?

Guess that's ok, but someone is wrong for defending themself, huh?