PDA

View Full Version : Planning on applying for the 06 season?

PANTSFREE
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Anyone here looking to work at a park for the first time next season?

I am! I have my heart set out to work at Cedar Point at some point in my life and I figure next summer following my first year of college would probably be the best time to do it. I've always wanted to work at a park, so I figure America's roller coast might as well be the place to be.

I may consider SFA again even though I hate the employees there from a guest stand point so I don't think I'd like being their co-worker. :rolleyes:

Dan G
08-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I think I'm going to either apply at Kennywood or Sandcastle, the water park around here. I couldn't this year because I didn't have a ride so next year will be the perfect time because I can drive.

beltzies64
08-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Pants, if you need any info about working at Cedar Point send me a PM or something. Hopefully I will be back as leadership next year, but even if I'm not I can still help you out.

Cid
08-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I gave up a management postition at my old job in NC to come work at Cedar Point, and it was easily the best descision I've ever made. The past three years have surpassed any expectation I had about how much fun it would be to work at an amusement park.

If its what you want to do, then go for it. I wouldn't wait at all.

I can help you out with any CP questions you may have too.

89magnumxl200
08-01-2005, 06:38 PM
How old do you have to be to work at CP or any other park?

Carowinds 73-03
08-01-2005, 07:09 PM
It won't be my first year bit i plan to return to Carowinds in 2006. Working at a theme park is alot of fun and can be very demanding at times so make sure it's something you want to do. The pros beat the cons though so i would say go for it.

Good luck in the future at CP.

PGH_Steeler
08-01-2005, 10:00 PM
I think I'm going to either apply at Kennywood or Sandcastle, the water park around here. I couldn't this year because I didn't have a ride so next year will be the perfect time because I can drive.

well if you can drive now, you should apply, they just hired a bunch of newbies. we just got a new person on the reacer/rabbit crew and they are transfering like 3 more people to our crew from other ride crews because we are running low on people. Most of our crew will be back to college soon, i am only workin 2 days a week now cause i got a new job and a lots of people are quiting around this time. so if you can drive now, you can still probably get a job. And they are hiring for fright nights now too i believe.

Dan G
08-02-2005, 04:53 AM
Nope, I won't be able to drive by myself till next April...I'll only be turning 16 in October so I'll be better off applying next year. Dunno if it'll be KW or Sandcastle though.

steel
08-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes, I will be working at a park (Adventureland, my home park) for the first time next year as I'm finally going to be old enough.

BSBMX
08-18-2005, 03:14 PM
I plan to continue on working at SFKK. I had a great time this summer working there.

Carowinds2005
08-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Well this really doesnt apply to me. But I was hired last Saturday to work at Carowinds. I have rides orientation and training.

Carowinds 73-03
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Thats awesome, Do you know where you will be working? Hopefully Top Gun.

Carowinds2005
08-19-2005, 07:01 AM
Man, I wish I could work Top Gun as you know since its a "Major Attraction" you have to be 18. But hopfully I will be put in Area 3. I will find out Saturday at training.

Carowinds 73-03
08-19-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh thats right. I forgot you were 16. Oh well i'll come visit you in Nick.

How long will you be working? Are you working through Jan 1st?

Carowinds2005
08-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, I had orientations today and that went fine and long. And also ride certification and training. But im in Area 3, my rides are White Water Falls and Scooby Haunted Mansion. But White Water Falls went down today..and it doesnt look good so I dont know where I will go next. But overall Carowinds is an awesome place to work at and I have a great TL and Area Manager. And yea I plan on working to the end of the season and hopefully Winterfest.

Carowinds 73-03
08-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Sweet, your in the same area as me.

Are you working tomorrow? I'll come say hi if you are.

xtreme
08-21-2005, 02:20 AM
i work at colossus at sfmm and is very demanding job especially when u have to open and do block check and its so hot outside but u can "safty ride" on your breaks all u want so its cool plus when u have an park ID YOU CAN USE IT AS A SEASON PASS

Carowinds2005
08-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Yea, I work today from 1-to closing. Yea when I let them out of Scooby Haunted Mansion. I say "Enjoy the rest of your day at Paramounts Carowinds". And the guest says "You too". lol. Oh yea and I had problems with guest that doesnt speak English. But other than that I had no problems what so ever.

willski2002
08-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I'm applying for SFoG again this coming year, hopefully that means I can be deadweight for the new hyper in the mornings all summer long :). I don't know if I want to work concessions/merchandise or if I want to op, probably ride-op though. I wonder how old you have to be for Canyon Blaster?

Dan G
08-22-2005, 01:22 PM
I'll probably be applying for Kennywood and Sandcastle next year...If I don't get to check restraints on rides or do games I don't think I'll take a job at Kennywood though. I think lifeguarding at Sandcastle would be a lot of fun, but it's still my dream to work rides at Kennywood.

coasterell
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
I might try going to CP next year, or I might just come back to my home away from home, Geauga Lake. I'm hoping they'll hire me as a Lead.

BSBMX
08-22-2005, 08:01 PM
How far do you live away from CP? Because you could just live there (and work) for the summer. I would imagine working at CP would be more fun than working at GL, but if you say GL is your home away from home, then you make like GL more.

Ride Op Awesome
08-24-2005, 01:58 PM
I eagerly await the '06 season. It'll be my third. I'll be coming back to Kentucky Kingdom as a Team Leader of some sort. Hopefully on an awesome ride group.

Groups I would like to have: Looney Tunes Moovie Town; Skycoaster (not going to happen--I'm not a Site Controller); Himalaya (Himalaya, Thrill Park Theater, and Enterprise); Thrill Karts (Thrill Karts, Rock Wall, and Turbo Bungy--but I hope they take out Turbo); or if I am incredibly unbelievably lucky, I'll get Blizzard River again.

Groups I would kill someone if they gave me: Twisted Twins (Twisted and Zeppelin); Hellavator (Hellavator and Breakdance); Greezed Lightnin' (Greezed, Rainbow, and Tin Lizzies); Himalaya (I know what I said earlier--the rides are a blast to operate, but it is the lowest priority ride group in the park and I would be insulted).

This is my fifth job in like four years, and the only one I enjoy. TOO BAD THE PAY SUCKS. Go 2006!

BSBMX
08-24-2005, 04:29 PM
You like LTMT? Hopefully a new ride will join the Twisted group and will be where Top-E is. Also, something might go where Chaos is, but it might just be a water slide. They would have enough room for one if Chaos was removed and Great Race was moved somewhere else.

GiantWheel_SFKK
08-24-2005, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Ride Op Awesome]I eagerly await the '06 season. It'll be my third. I'll be coming back to Kentucky Kingdom as a Team Leader of some sort. Hopefully on an awesome ride group.

Groups I would kill someone if they gave me: Twisted Twins (Twisted and Zeppelin); Hellavator (Hellavator and Breakdance); Greezed Lightnin' (Greezed, Rainbow, and Tin Lizzies); Himalaya (I know what I said earlier--the rides are a blast to operate, but it is the lowest priority ride group in the park and I would be insulted).

[QUOTE]

::notes twisted twins as a possibility:: :p

Ride Op Awesome
08-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Kill, I say, if I end up at Twisted.

And yes, I love the LTMT rides, except for Sun & Moon.

steel
08-26-2005, 05:23 PM
-backs away slowly-

Marcus
08-30-2005, 11:15 AM
I just finished off the 05' season at CP and will be looking to return next year. I don't know though if I'll stay in Merchandise or move somewhere else. I also might try to return to Disney and work for the Spring, or go work at the Hilton Head in SC on an advanced internship. But as of now, it's time to cram at school and start setting goals.

Cid
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Merchandise is where its at, how could one even think of changing depts?

matteocrepaldi
09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Hey, I was thinking about going to work to Cedar Point too but just for one month, is that possible or do you have to apply for the whole season?

BSBMX
09-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Why not just apply, work for a month, then quit. That way if you enjoy the job, you are not required to quit.

coasterell
09-07-2005, 10:55 PM
if you work one month at CP you may not want to leave. Amusement Parks have some kind of "draw" to people/workers. or you might go the other way and quit even before you've worked a month.

BSBMX
09-07-2005, 11:44 PM
^That's what I thought about when I was applying for SFKK. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I might be lucky and get to work on one of the coasters. Well, that definitely changed. I hardly ever worked a coaster this season, but I love my job. I've made some really good friends and I plan on being there for several more seasons.

coasterell
09-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Something similar happened to me. I thought oh I'll be put on a coaster or a ride where I could say spiels. I found out I was going to be in a childrens area and I said I would work for a month and see if I liked it. Well I didn't like it, I loved it. And now I'm working til the end of the season. The people are great in my area too...we're like a family. I even got a boyfriend.

BSBMX
09-12-2005, 05:03 PM
^I'm glad you like the kiddie area. I don't enjoy our kiddie area because I just can't stand the parents and the heat down there. If it was only little kids and there was a huge air conditioner near it, then I don't think I'd have a problem.

Sir Willow
09-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Hopefully I won't have to reapply. I should find out in the next month if they're going to put me on "part time" instead of seasonal at BGT. Basically means I get to keep my job as long as I want it and don't mess up. :)

PGH_Steeler
09-20-2005, 12:26 PM
i'll probably be back at kennwood but not on the same crew. I'm at the racer and jack rabbit now. Next summer i want to go to the exterminator. I can't stay at the same ride every year i gotta move around.

Vic_SFKK
10-01-2005, 10:32 PM
there is nothing wrong with LTMT, it builds character working down there.. and Nate, be advised Twisted is on the list for you next year and Himalaya IS NOT the lowest ride.

GiantWheel_SFKK
10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
there is nothing wrong with LTMT, it builds character working down there.. and Nate, be advised Twisted is on the list for you next year and Himalaya IS NOT the lowest ride.

Himalaya has three rides, two of which are usually operated with two people...it cant be the lowest ride group. I don't think the heiarchy of rides matters much after Blizzard and LTMT, anyway.

Remember, its not about being better than someone else, or better than everyone, its about being the best you can be! ;)

medieval
10-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I have to say, working at a theme park is great. I got promoted over the summer and I plan on going back for my 3rd season next year.

coasterell
10-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Yesterday I found out that I might be coming back as a lead. My supervisor was taking a poll where people wanted to be/where they would be good as a lead. He asked my ATL if she wanted to be in a adult or kids area. Then he told me that I would be good at a coaster. I don't really know where I want to go, but I have a good idea. I can't wait til next season, and this one isn't even over yet.

HPfanatic
10-11-2005, 08:34 PM
now i know everyone here wants to admit that foods is just the department to be at! haha and that "draw" that you were talkin about that amusmentparks have on people is that teenagers arent really going to find another job that pays that good and gives that many hours.

BSBMX
10-12-2005, 01:29 PM
^Pays that good? Umm, nooooo. Yes, it does give many hours, but the pay isn't all that great.

PGH_Steeler
10-12-2005, 03:04 PM
yall can just read my siggy and find out. I'm gonna try to transfer to the Phantom next season. I changed my mind. At first i wanted to go to the exterminator but my friends are trying to transfer to the phantom too. The Phantom i think will also have the Pitt Fall.

slnewbus
10-19-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm coming back next year. It is a great job (at times). Plus, I am in a really good position.

Marcus
10-21-2005, 03:01 AM
I just want to give some news

I applied for Disney for 2006 and got the job. Whether I go or not is a different story. But in my interview they mentioned that the pay was going to raised from $6.25 to $6.40. Which, I believe, guarentees Cedar Point will follow suit, whether they raise the base pay or bonus.

slnewbus
10-21-2005, 03:04 PM
^I hope Dorney follows suit after that. :) .

HPfanatic
10-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Dang! when i started at HP it was only 5.85. im up to 8.00 now though but still i wish i started at 6.40.

Marcus
12-22-2005, 02:19 AM
Applications are now being accepted for Cedar Point for 2006

Raptor
12-22-2005, 02:23 AM
I'm supposed to be doing the Disney College program until June... but I may not be doing it because of issues... with my grades, yeah. I also am considering working at CP again.

Hector
12-22-2005, 04:05 AM
suckers...

coasterell
12-22-2005, 11:31 AM
I am going to go back to Geauga Lake, but since it's season is shortened, I'm going to see about being transfered to Cedar Point.

Wild4Coasters
12-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know how old you have to be to work at Valleyfair?

RidePhoto101
12-29-2005, 06:53 AM
You can be as young as 14 for certain jobs (Merchandise, Foods, etc.), but they prefer 16. You have to be 18 to be a ride op.

Pcw
12-29-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm applying for admissions attendant (basically ticket taking and SP processing) at PCW for 2006. I'm turning 15 in June so I have some time to learn the buses and stuff (they don't hire untill you turn 15).

medieval
12-29-2005, 01:21 PM
SFGadv does the same thing. We do hire 14 year olds, but you have to have a family member working at the park. I'm not shure if they are going to keep doing it though.

RidePhoto101
12-29-2005, 07:13 PM
The only job Cedar Point says you can apply for if you are 14 or 15 is Wardrobe Clerk, but they hire a lot of 14 and 15 year olds to work in merchandise and foods as well. Its mainly kids from Sandusky HS and Perkins HS that learn about the jobs through word of mouth, but they do hire a lot of 14 and 15 year olds if they have good interviews.

Probably your best bet to getting hired if you are 14 or 15 is to go to an in person interview at one of the job fairs they have and do an interview in person. If you are suprisingly mature for your age and do a good interview you are much more likely to get hired than just filling out an application online and hoping that they call you.

PGH_Steeler
01-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Just got my call back letter from KW hopefully i will get my transfer!!! All i gotta do is mail it in.

Dan G
01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
He PGH, when does Kennywood usually start accepting applications?

xtreme
01-08-2006, 10:54 PM
im going on my 8th month at sfmm and its cool cause i have a job all year (even though its only open weekends right now)

PGH_Steeler
01-09-2006, 06:16 PM
umm on the website it says they can take applications after Feb 15th but u should wait untill i think around march when they take the applications and give u the interview at the same time. They will put the interview dates up on the website after jan 15 so check there to see the dates. Odds are u will get hired if ur personality is good, just be u. They claim they take 1 out of every 10 people but i dont think thats true at all. Basically if u know someone that works at the park you will get hired. Thats how a lot of people got hired.

Dan G
01-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Well I'm actually not looking to get hired at Kennywood, I heard they give you crappy hours at a crappy salary. I'm trying to get a job at Sandcastle so that's why I asked.

PGH_Steeler
01-09-2006, 08:19 PM
depending on where u work u may get crappy hours. But its still fun. my first summer i got soooo many hours. and since kw and sc are sister parks it seems that they would pay the same. i don't know if one gets more than the other.

Dan G
01-09-2006, 11:10 PM
I know for a fact that lifeguards get paid more than what KWP pays, at least at most places. This would be my first year so I probably wouldn't get a place I wanted to work anyways. I might as well go do something where I ca spot at the babes at work lol.

Bush985
01-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm starting back for my 4th season at PGA tomorrow! Can't wait to get back to the park. Working in HR for the month, and then going back to my normal Rides Area Manager position.

I highly encourage anyone to work at a park if you are looking for a summer job. It's great fun!
-RD

Tbakmtown2006
01-25-2006, 11:18 PM
When I started at Hersheypark I made $6.30 at 15 in 2003. This year I will be making $7.90 as a Ride Lead.

PANTSFREE
01-31-2006, 08:49 AM
I filled out the SFA application over winter break, now I just need to figure out how I'm going to get the interview aspect done. I may need to wait until March to do it, but I'd rather get it done as soon as possible so I have a better chance at getting hired. How do you guys like my chance of getting hired if I can work from May 6th until the end of August and I'm willing to work any hours?

Martin
01-31-2006, 06:30 PM
When I started at Hersheypark I made $6.30 at 15 in 2003. This year I will be making $7.90 as a Ride Lead. What ride(s) will you be working on this summer? Nice to hear that your position has raised to a ride lead, good luck this coming season.

Tbakmtown2006
02-02-2006, 10:45 PM
I will work at all the big rides in Midway. That includes the Wildcat, Roller Soaker, Tidel Force, Lightning Racer, Wild Mouse, and Ferris Wheel. Before I worked at all the rides but these rides need more supervison.

vampiredabest
02-05-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm thinking of applying at La Ronde.. but it would be my first job and I'm afraid its too demanding seeing as theres thousands of people who come to parks all day. What does people here think I should do especially the one who have worked/work at a theme park.

medieval
02-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Don't worry if its your first job. 2 years ago, in '04, I went for my 1st job when I was 15 at Six Flags Great Adventure. Its a great experence working at a theme park. The atmosphere is amazing along with all of the happy people you see walk in and out of the gates.

Making 1 person happy, in some way, makes my day. I am going back for my 3rd year. I already handed in my rehire papers, and I start around the 13th of this month. I got promoted last year, and I was very pleased. If you work hard at it, and stay long enough, you can move up in managment.

Cid
02-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. Everynow and then there's that one guest that no matter what you do they're crazy mad, but that happens when you have 20-60K people walking through your gates everyday. Just don't let people like that get to you and you'll do fine. Like Medieval said the happy guest you deal with make the days worth it. I'm in for my 4th season, and I'm sure I'll be here for a long time.

vampiredabest
02-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks guys I'm just wondering let's say when I start out can I automatically be a ride op or how long do I have to wait?

Tbakmtown2006
02-06-2006, 08:26 PM
You will start out right away as an op. It's a lot of fun, Im going back for my 4th year. You'll make a lot of new friends maybe even from different countries if your park has internationals come over.

TopGun2004
02-06-2006, 09:48 PM
tbakmtown at hersheypark u can be a team lead at 17 at paramount parks or soon to be (Cedar Fair parks lol) you have to be 18

vampiredabest
02-06-2006, 11:24 PM
You will start out right away as an op. It's a lot of fun, Im going back for my 4th year. You'll make a lot of new friends maybe even from different countries if your park has internationals come over.

I'm 16 though.. .I guess i'll be ride op of kiddie rides?

Hammy2003
02-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Phase 3 of my SFoG interview should be this week. I'll be in the IT department, doing computer and network stuff.

I e-mail my resume tomorrow, and I should hear back from the guy Wednesday or Thursday.

We shall see. Having experience in the amusement industry (Cedar Point) had a lot to do with me getting the job, cuz I'm guaranteed a job at the park, even if the IT thing doesn't work out (which it should). This is perfect, because I'm studying Information Systems at Mercer University now. So... I'm pretty excited.

Question for former employees. I've already purchased my season pass and parking pass. Is it a possibility for me to get reimbursed for that? Should I even bother asking my boss?

Ryan F
02-07-2006, 11:31 AM
I dont think you get reimbursed.
My buddy bought his season's pass at Universal Studios before he got his job at MiB and didnt get his money back.

RollerNut
02-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Phase 3 of my SFoG interview should be this week. I'll be in the IT department, doing computer and network stuff.

I e-mail my resume tomorrow, and I should hear back from the guy Wednesday or Thursday.

We shall see. Having experience in the amusement industry (Cedar Point) had a lot to do with me getting the job, cuz I'm guaranteed a job at the park, even if the IT thing doesn't work out (which it should). This is perfect, because I'm studying Information Systems at Mercer University now. So... I'm pretty excited.

Question for former employees. I've already purchased my season pass and parking pass. Is it a possibility for me to get reimbursed for that? Should I even bother asking my boss?

I doubt it, look at it like this, at least you can go for the guest gate with friends or the employee when playing in the park. I actually know a friend of mine that I work with who buys a season for that reason.

RidePhoto101
02-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I had the same situation last season at Cedar Point. Their policy allowed me to get a refund for it as long as I hadn't used it yet. I had to take my pass to park operations and they mailed me a check in about 3 weeks. Ask your manager or contact Human Resources at your park. They should be able to get you a definate answer.

Tbakmtown2006
02-09-2006, 11:13 PM
You have to be 18 at Hersheypark to be a ride lead and you also have to have had to work there for at least 2 years.

xtreme
02-10-2006, 12:11 AM
I bet it sucks having to work at a park that is only open half a year if that.At sfmm i go to work at least once a week if not more plus you can become a lead in less then 6 months did.

Tbakmtown2006
02-10-2006, 02:19 PM
I like having a park that is only open half the year. But, really we are open from April - Decemeber. By the end of the year I want to have a break from it for a little bit. By this time of the year I want the park to be open again. I miss the friends I have made there.

PANTSFREE
03-02-2006, 02:59 PM
This Saturday I'm gonna go in for my interview at Six Flags America. I'm hoping to get a job as a ride op (crossing fingers for a coaster), but I'd also be fine with a job in sweeping.

The only problem is that I'm going in to SFA for the interivew, then I'm going down to SFOG, so I'm think I'll have to buy a pass at SFOG either way to go to the park.... I'll see what happens.

I'm just gonna go in there dressed up nicely and try to make a good impression and get the job.

PGH_Steeler
03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
it cracks me up when i see people dress up in suits and stuff for a minimum wage job, especially at an amusement park lol. When i did my interview for KW, i wore jeans and a t-shirt. And i didnt TRY to impress them, i was just being myself. The person who was interviewing me was asking me about my other job at burger king and we were talkin about how we both need to lose weight lol. It was a fun and relaxed interview and i still got hired. So the moral is lol dont try toooo hard to impress just be urself. They like to see personality. they dont want to hear a script.

Dan G
03-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, before I apply at KWP and Sandcastle I have to go get certified in lifeguarding and I don't know when I'll be able to do that. Hopefully I'll get it before the season starts, but I can't work the month of June anyways because I'll be in California.

coasterell
03-03-2006, 08:27 AM
I bet it sucks having to work at a park that is only open half a year if that.

Even though the parks may be open to the General Public for half the year doesn't mean that they aren't open for people to work. Like I know I start work before the park is open to the GP....and I know at some parks they have people working until the park is closed. It all depends on what department you work in. Matainance and HR are of course full time positions, ride operations/park operations could go either way.

medieval
03-04-2006, 06:01 PM
I work at SFGadv, were usually open from April - October.
I started work 2 weeks ago. So, from last year, I got around a 3 or 4 month break. If I could, I would work year round.

You should check with a supervisor if their is work before/after the season starts/ends.

Cid
03-04-2006, 08:01 PM
I don't think I could work at a year round park. Some of the best times to work are before and after the season. Its fun watching everything be built up or broken down. Its giving me much respect for how much goes into getting the park ready for the 6 months its open. To those who think that the park closes and the work stops believe me they're isn't enough time in the months the park is closed to get it ready for the next season.

PGH_Steeler
03-05-2006, 12:41 PM
i dont think i would want to work at a park all year. It wouldnt be the same. Its like going back to school. Not seeing ur friends for a long off season, then all of a sudden the park is back open and its back to work again. It's exciting counting down the days untill u get to see all ur friends. If i worked year round, i would probably get tired of it quick and want to quit. But its better since i get a big break. Thats just my opinion.

Tbakmtown2006
03-07-2006, 12:52 AM
Yea, I agree with what PGH_Steeler said. It's nice having that break because it gives you something to look forward to. Plus, you know that soon after the park opens, school is over (YAY).

birdman
03-07-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm planning on applying at Cedar Point, but the application has been giving me fits... Just the question part, I just don't know what to put??

PGH_Steeler
03-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Just a few more weeks and i'll be finding out what ride crew im on this summer at KW... can't wait

Marcus
03-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Peace out everyone, I'm off to work at CP. If it's legal, I'll be sure to post some pics of Maverick construction on this site.

Marcus

KingOfKa17
03-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Great man, see you at the Point this summer.

trombone
03-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I work for Disney World, with the parks being opened year round. The main advantage is I can pay my bills for the whole year.

I do not see working for Disney as going to school non stop but more as a fun place to work.

PGH_Steeler
03-22-2006, 05:34 PM
well im not gonna be workin at the Phatom and Pittfall this summer, I'll be Back at the racer...but i will also be working at the sky coaster too so thats a plus. I love that ride.

PGH_Steeler
03-28-2006, 11:17 AM
yup, the sky coaster usually had the swing around, but thats not there this summer. Rumor was that they were only getting the P-boats but they split up the Racer/Jack Rabbit crew and gave them the racer too. That really sucks. But its something new. I guess we just gotta get used to it. They changed all of the ride crews except for like 3 of them. Im happy...i wanted the Phantom/Pitt Fall but this is second best, i mean the skycoaster is a fun ride to test out everyday lol. Thats something im looking forward to.