PDA

View Full Version : great america update

sfgamfreak
05-05-2001, 08:15 PM
hey, i just went to six flags great america yesterday for a private party. I have some news for the park. Iron Wolf has new restraints and they are closer to your head so now it is almost for sure you will bang your head on the ride. Demon also got new restraints and they hurt more than ever. Raging bull is now a very bumpy ride at the bottom of all the drops. American eagle is not that sturdy anymore so be careful. V2 will not open for a couple of weeks. all they have to do is finish the station, make the line and test the ride. as for deja vu, they need to track the second tower, put on the trains, make the station, make the line, and then they have to test the ride. The good news is that almost all the rides were enjoyable except for the head bangers (shockwave, demon, iron wolf)

Medusa1861
05-06-2001, 11:19 AM
S in other words the park is horrrible now but wont be when deja vu and v2 are done

ragingbull05
05-06-2001, 11:30 AM
Hey Medusa... SFGAm will never be horrible even if the rides are bumpy. They'll fix it.

FreakEBear
05-22-2001, 03:25 PM
Anyone know if V2 or Deja Vu are gonna be open by this Friday (5/25)???

Tom Zeliff
05-22-2001, 04:00 PM
This belongs in the American Park Trip Report section. I'm moving it now.
<BR>
<BR>-Tom

RBCoaster1
05-23-2001, 09:39 AM
FreakEBear: I am hearing that it will be open this weekend, but take that with a grain of salt. I have read posts on Danimation that people have already been on the ride and are saying that it is something to behold.