PDA

View Full Version : PKI 2006 Nick UNIVERSE Expansion

SheikraTTD
09-23-2005, 09:07 AM
What do guys think Avatar will be?

Wes
09-23-2005, 09:56 AM
Avatar is a cartoon on Nick. *laughs*

For those that have no idea what he's talking about http://www.pki.com/news/detail.cfm?item_id=251

Since they are making some big deal about it, it will probably be nothing. lol

I'm hoping for a jr. flyer but who knows. On the show the guy flys I think, but he does it standing up, not like Superman.

The whole area looks like it will get a nice facelift like Carowinds did.

Ryan F
09-23-2005, 10:47 AM
I'd love it if one of the parks (perferably PCW) put in an Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, or AHHH! Real Monsters ride.
Invader Zim or AHHH! Real Monsters could be dark rides, possibly interacitve; Angry Beavers could be an awesome log flume ride

PKIDelirium
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Avatar is apparently a spinning ride. PKI's PR manager leaked "It will involve some spinning!"

YoungStud
09-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Who cares, its not like any of us will be over in that section anyways, but reptar is the best full circuit invert in the park!

Ryan F
09-23-2005, 01:29 PM
I don't know about you, but I love going into the kiddy sections. I love letting the kid inside of me out and go take pictures with the characters (as long as i like them), and maybe even ride some of the rides.

Wes
09-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Scooby Doo (dark ride) is awesome at PKI. I will always be through the kiddie section just for that ride. lol

TheKlockster
10-13-2005, 01:22 AM
I don't recall them leaking that it was a spinning ride. One piece of information is known about it - it is a first of a kind. Whether it is the first one in the world, or first of a kind as in the first of its kind in southwest Ohio - who knows.

If it is a spinning ride - I would think it would be a spinning mouse. But those are a dime a dozen. I think we will have to wait and see.

Personally I still think PKI could pull out a surprise and announce that we are indeed getting TWO coasters next year. We will just have to wait and see.

bristol2512
06-27-2006, 01:24 PM
It's similar to the Dizzy Disk at Dollywood but with the addition of a little hill in the center.

coastrfreak2000
06-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Also, guests do not ride in a circle. They sit facing eachother sort of like a pirate ship ride.

Fastdawg07
06-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Don't ask me how I might know this, but Avatar does do that spinning thing with his hands and he blows people away, right? I really have no clue, but I think that, if I'm right, a spinning coaster would be a good assumption.

SheikraTTD
06-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Don't ask me how I might know this, but Avatar does do that spinning thing with his hands and he blows people away, right? I really have no clue, but I think that, if I'm right, a spinning coaster would be a good assumption.

I think you're a little late on guessing.....check the date of when I started this thread....not trying to be rude but I just dont think this needs to be discussed a year late.

cannonballer
06-28-2006, 01:54 AM
^ your right, unless somone has UPDATES about the ride. THEN a continued discussion would seem nessiscary

coastrfreak2000
06-28-2006, 04:42 PM

It's not a spinning coaster. It's a Zamperla Disko just with different seats.

I have seen Avatar in operation in a video.