PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice (NOT MARTHA'S)

Bencerisback
11-11-2005, 04:31 PM
We watch this every friday in our school's Academy of Finance courses and everyone loves this show. I have really gotten into this season, but I am beginning to think the ratings are struggling because of two things: One episode Trump went nuts and fired four people, and last night he fired two...now there are only six players left on the thirteen week interview, and he really cut down on employees quickly.

I do not think that Markus should have been fired over Clay the week before either. I think Clay was the reason they lost, even if Markus did nothing. Also, I do not think Marshon (however you spell her name, the black lady) should have been fired last night, it was Brian's poor leadership that lost them the task.

I predict either Jessica (the one with the cructches), Alla, or Randall will win the job. I am rooting for Randall however, he is a pretty cool guy, yet Jessica is good (and pretty good looking) too. I am not a fan of Alla.

steel
11-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Are you kidding? Markus is the biggest freaking suck-up I've ever seen. I hope Alla wins. She's smart and she has what she needs. If not Alla, I'd like Jessica.

Bencerisback
11-14-2005, 04:44 PM
I never liked Marcus, and he has never been good, but it is still Clay's fault they lost that one task.

steel
11-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Well, Clay has been fired. I despise Jessica now.

Bencerisback
11-19-2005, 01:52 PM
If you liked Clay then I dont know what to think about you. Clay was an a-hole from the start. Both Jessica and Randall are the top players, and theyre on a team with just the two of them. From Capital Edge I would say Alla is now the best. But if you thought Clay was good...I dont even want to say it.

Clay should have been fired back when Markus was. Why do you despise Jessica? She is easily one of the top contestants.

bigbadwolf501
11-19-2005, 02:22 PM
the girl w/ crutches is not jessica, she's rebecca. i hope she wins. did anybody else hear that they cancelled martha's show for another season?

steel
11-19-2005, 03:03 PM
^^I never said I liked Clay. I hated him at the beginning.
Also, bigbadwolf is right. It's Rebecca who has the crutches and it's Rebbeca who I can't stand.