PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Log In

siestakey
12-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Okay, I can't log in from my regular computer. I can read the forums, but I can't post from it, so any answers I get to this I will be able to see on my computer. So here it is - I log in and it says "Thank you for logging in siestakey, you are being redirected." And all that stuff. So then it redirects me back to where I was, but it isn't logged in. No matter how many times I log in, it does that. I cleared all the cookies today like the FAQ said, but I don't know how to get rid of 'cookie blockers,' or something like that... Why can't I log in? I want to post about my coaster and MK DS... HELP!!! lol.

Steven
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
A 3rd party cookie blocker, as described in the FAQ, is usually part of security software such as Norton Internet Security, PC-Cillin Internet Security, and McAfee Internet Security. There are also other programs, and with that, we cannot provide instructions on how to take care of them, and you will need to look at the documentation that comes with the program to allow thrillnetwork.com to set cookies.

Also, when clearing cookies, it is important that you are not on the thrillnetwork.com site when doing so, otherwise the cookies tend to get reset to the bad settings.

Lastly, in browsers, they can be blocked. Make sure that thrillnetwork.com is not blocked by the browser in any way, shape, or form.

siestakey
01-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I cleard all my cookies, and set to allow cookies from Thrill Network cookies and did everything I could in the control panel. Why won't it let me log in? Is it Norton or Symantec? How do I allow cookies through those programs? By other programs you can't help with, did you mean those?

Pcw
01-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Could be a virus...It used to happen on this computer but then I got it re-formatted and it worked.

coasterdude28
01-04-2006, 10:11 PM
I had this problem before but it was quite simple to solve. I was trying to log in from the forums page. If you try to log in from the homepage, it might work. That is if you are having the same problem I had.

Kyle Rehm
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Norton Internet Security ( & AntiVirus ) is made by Symantec Corp.

If you have blocked cookies in Norton you would not be able to login.

At Symantec's Support page :

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeoffice/index_ts.html?src=hho_us

You can search for how to allow cookies on a domain ( If you have either chosen to block all cookies or just from a specific site.)