PDA

View Full Version : 24

Pages : 1 [2]

Leo C
03-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Is the parole officer the person coming in with the bomb?

Antoine
03-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I didn't even notice that Agent Freckles was not in this episode until reading this forum. I am mad at myself for not noticing that last night. She is my motivation to watch the show.lol I actually think it was still a really good episode though. I can't wait until next week. i think the parole officer is involved with something more than just checking up on Kevin too. And Dana is on borrowed time now. But the best part for next week is seeing how the head of security plays out. I think the daughter might be killed or seriously injured at the end. But if Agent Freckles isn't back soon, I'm protesting!!!

Brian F
03-09-2010, 09:23 PM
If she's not back soon, I will have to shoot someone in the thigh!

Leo C
03-15-2010, 10:01 PM
03:59:59 : X!!!!!

I'm not down with the redneck agent dude, just the only redhead Agent Freckles who was MIA once again.

Katie
03-15-2010, 10:06 PM
That was soooooooooooooooooooooo CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Jack needs to tear up some terrorist ass next week, for real. Agent Freckles needs to get in on that action!

Antoine
03-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Now that was a pretty interesting show. Although I thought one part was very far fetched. Guess it's the military in me, but you mean to tell me a team of SWAT officers couldn't take out ONE guy that was using a handgun in the hotel while they had semi automatic weapons? Not to mention they had on bulletproof vests that would have EASILY stopped those rounds from penetrating them. That was my one pet peeve, but the ending was awesome. I totally did not see that coming at all. Can't wait until next week, but if Agent Freckles isn't back soon, Jack Bauer is going to have to fear ME!!!! lol

Leo C
03-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Agent Freckles! The first shot was of some hotness.

Katie
03-22-2010, 11:26 PM
All I'm going to say is that blonde ***** is totally gonna get an ass whooping from Agent Freckles soon.

Antoine
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Whoa! I TOTALLY did not see that coming at the end! First Chloe grew some cajones, next Agent Freckles is back in all her hotness and going postal with a handgun. Now Dana is on serious borrowed time. I can't wait until next week! And I'd LOVE to see a cat fight between Agent Freckles and Dana. I don't think I need to say who would win that battle.

Brian F
03-23-2010, 02:58 AM
OK, I was pretty torqued about the absence of my beloved Agent Freckles, but I'm thinking the two hour nap did her royal hotness some good! Before she left, she was half-crazed, with a semi-catatonic look in her eye.

She's back, she's focused, and she has the old look in her eye. And, by the way, I might add she came to the firefight late and still scored more hits than any of the other A-Team rejects did.

Agent Starbuck as the mole? That works. There HAS to be a mole. There's ALWAYS a mole. I was thinking it might be Kim's kid this season.

Katie
03-27-2010, 02:32 PM
'24' to end after current season - Yahoo! News (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWt2ZzN1BF9TAzk3MTgwMDM0OARnc3RhdGUDM wRwb3MDMgRzZWMDbndfZW50ZXJ0YWlubWVudARzbGsDdGl0bGU EdGFyA25ld3MueWFob28uY29t/SIG=13f72aq3q/**http%3A//us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/entertainment/*http%3A//news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100327/ap_en_tv/us_tv24)

So sad. The movie better be really bloody and just add way more tearing **** up and I will be the first in line to see it! :D

Leo C
03-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Can I get one more scene with Kim? I started watching this series when there was that biological weapon in the mall so I guess I missed at least two seasons prior. You show veterans could help me out?

Katie
03-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Kim was a big part of season 1. I think if she isn't in the end of the show, she will be in the movie. They are tying up all ends with the movie.

Leo C
03-29-2010, 09:14 PM
The show just got "local" for me. Madame President is at nearby McGuire Airforce Base, not that far from SFGADV. Actually in real life it became the nation's first megabase recently combining with the neighboring Fort Dix and Lakehurst Naval Engineering Station.

I admire the chick in the tunnel.

6:00:00 : O!!!

They finally acknowledge it. "24: Final Hours"

Katie
03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Next week is going to be beyond bad ass. They grabbed up Dana and Jack is interrogating? This is going to be as sweet as pie!

Renee was hot as always! Gotta love this season!

The movie will be even more bad ass then the series and I hope they give Jack the good proper send off he deserves.

Antoine
04-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I don't know this weeks episode just left me eh, I don't even know. It didn't end in normal 24 fashion. Usually they end where you can't wait to see the next episode. But to show a countdown to the bomb going off? I give it a C-. HOWEVER, seeing the highlights for next week has me drooling for Monday to get here already. Can't wait to see Jack go ape s%^& on Dana!!!

Katie
04-02-2010, 12:01 PM
2 hour episode in HD FTW! WOOHOOOO!!!

Leo C
04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Starting at 8 pm tonight the 2 hour episode. Thank you for the earlier time heads up Katie.

Katie
04-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Yqw Leo! And it starts!

Antoine
04-05-2010, 10:01 PM
All I can say is wow!!! That was a really good episode and I did not think it would end like that. With Hassan dead, I wonder what direction it is going to go in now. Can't wait to see how the old president gets involved next week. And how about that choking scene with Jack and Dana? I think that was just a teaser on how he will go ape s^&% soon enough. Monday can't get here soon enough.

Leo C
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
The Old Pres is Charles right? Totally tease.

Antoine
04-05-2010, 10:59 PM
^^ I thought it was President David Palmer if I'm not mistaken. Or is it James Heller? Crap, I can't remember.

Leo C
04-05-2010, 11:06 PM
It's too bad the one girl wasn't Lady Gaga.

Katie
04-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Jack is going to tear Dana up one side and down the other next week. **** is going to hit the fan with the IRK....oh how I can't wait for explosions!

That SUV wreck was so sweet by the way!

Brian F
04-06-2010, 03:45 AM
The former president that comes back is Charles Logan. James Heller was the high ranking secretary of something or other layed by William Devane, who was also Audrey's father. David Palmer (Cerrano/Allstate commercials) was asassinated in season 5.

Wasn't expecting President Pompadour to actually get whacked. Twenty bucks says Dana will be at room temperature before the season ends, and it will be Cole that pulls the trigger (in a completely righteous shoot)

And was that a teaser of Jack playing tonsil hockey with Freckles next week?

Leo C
04-06-2010, 06:45 AM
It was a shot of that just about kiss moment with Agent Freckles. Just watch Jack gets a call about then.

Katie
04-06-2010, 09:31 AM
^Talk about a total **** block.

Brian F
04-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Freckle block?

Leo C
04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Brian!! What can I say? ....

All those leaders have blue eyes.

Katie
04-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Oh. My. God.

Katie is now really really pissed and sad. That is all.

rjholla2003
04-12-2010, 10:46 PM
This episode was way more of a shocker than I could imagine. Wow!

Leo C
04-12-2010, 10:53 PM
I have to say "Way to go Girl" for earlier in the episode.

Brian F
04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
I caught a bit of the first half hour when I was home for lunch. From what I saw there I was going to remind you that I called Freckles stabbing Jack as foreplay.

Based on the ending, silent clock and all- all I can say is that they deserve for this to be the last season. So, we have six hours left- lots of extremely boring wooden dialogue from Madame President woman president woman and her forgettaqble cadre of cronies. And lots of Chloe pouting and scowling. Yay, freaking yay. The only hope this last six hours has is for Jack to get mad enough to take off the dress he's been wearing the last two years and start acting like.. I don't know... maybe Jack Bauer?

In the words of Eric Cartman: "Ah. Am. So. P***ed. Ahff!

rjholla2003
04-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Brian, it looks like last night's episode is officially the catalyst for what you want. Now that he's more angry than ever, and it's more personal than ever, I'm sure that he shall be putting on his ass-seeking-boots for the rest of the day

Katie
04-13-2010, 10:29 AM
For real. Jack looks like all hell is about to break loose and that he is going to tear **** up all over Manhattan and no one will be safe.

Chloe will let him get away with it too. She has a backbone and she will use it.

Leo C
04-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Is Jack going to cut someone's fingers off like Freckles did? RIP.

Antoine
04-13-2010, 03:14 PM
All I have to say is how DARE they kill off Agent Freckles? What is my motivation to watching it now? All I know is that Jack better go ape s^&% for the last few episodes. He has been wearing his panties for most of this season. He better seek ultimate revenge for Agent Freckles.

Katie
04-13-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm sure he will let the boys out (boxer style) and tear up anyone and everyone that gets in his way with these stupid ass Russians.

Ugh....not good. I still cried last night. I was so shocked. How dare they kill off Jacks happy rampage.

Brian F
04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
He has been wearing his panties for most of this season.

And last season.

The shock is wearing off. Still- why couldn't it have been Chloe? I had enough of sulking, scowling and pouting 3 1/2 years ago, and I only started watching in season 4.

But I'm now recovered enough to make jokes about it, as I do with every episode. While a sniper's bullet was a cheesy way to take her out (should've been in a blaze of glory, saving the world or Jack's panty wearing butt), At least before she went (cue Angus Young guitar)- "She got the Jack."

These jerks at least need to bring back Aaron in these last six hours.

According to the adorable Annie Wersching, Jack will be acting more like Jack for these last few hours. She used the word "bloodbath" in an interview.

Leo C
04-19-2010, 10:14 PM
She actually said that to him? You tell him No?

Brian F
04-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Blah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah, blah blah.

I want my Freckles back! If I can't have that, I want Jack to spill enough blood to make Freddy Krueger puke. Slapping Agent Starbuck around seemed like a good start, then he stopped. No thigh shot, no screwdrivers or ball point pens- big deal.

All of the wooden dialogue between President Woman President woman and former President Scumbag just makes ME want to puke.

Leo C
04-26-2010, 10:09 PM
What a crossover.

Katie
04-26-2010, 11:09 PM
This series finale better KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

Seriously, I want some explosions, serious amounts of death and blood and some kind of action!

Brian F
04-27-2010, 04:06 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leo C
04-29-2010, 12:40 AM
As usual the last minute ending storyline is over in the first five minutes of the next episode.

Katie
05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Seriously, I am so glad that Jack killed off the wicked ***** of Russia. The next three weeks better be EPIC.

Brian F
05-04-2010, 03:56 AM
Wow, I sure thought that Agent Scooby would be the one to off her. Nice to se Jack acting like.... well, acting like Jack. He put a couple in an unarmed mole, and next week's scenes look like he's going after Renee's asassin with a propane torch. About freaking time he took off the dress. I guess he decided to take the notion of "carrying a torch for Freckles" a bit literally.

At least now we can feel like we're watching "24", instead of Dancing with the Stars!

But, the real question is how ripe Stapler guy has to get before the crack investigators at CTU find him in the cooling duct.

Antoine
05-04-2010, 11:20 AM
^^lmao WHO is Agent Scooby? Man, I can't keep up with all the nicknames for folks.lol Now that was a good episode. I had a feeling that Dana wouldn't last much longer too. Can't wait to see next weeks episode. Looks like with Agent Freckles gone, Jack has removed his panties in the way of a torch.

Wes
05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Jack killed Starbuck off! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Seriously though, her character was becoming annoying now anyway, but I loved her on Battlestar.

Katie
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
^^lmao WHO is Agent Scooby?

Freddy Prinze Jr's character. He played the one character in the Scooby Doo movies.

Antoine
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh ok. NOW it makes sense.lol I was totally lost for a second there.

Leo C
05-04-2010, 10:33 PM
OMG I was hoping that wasn't her from Stargate. My fb friend has a pic with her and I thought she was hot but on 24 I thought she looked like a duck. It was a Duck Hunt last night!

Freddie looks like a ghost on 24. What will he do now? Chloe, can she warn Jack?

Brian F
05-05-2010, 01:56 AM
^^lmao WHO is Agent Scooby?

Sorry about that, man! Last week, I wrote a script outline for the final hours and the movie. I included the correct name for each character after their nickname. Isent it to some "24" fan friends on facebook. It was somewhat amusing. Still didn't get any commentary from Katie on it, though.

Katie
05-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Oh I am waiting for just the right moment for the commentary. It was absolutely hilarious though!

Brian F
05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
^ I was hoping to hear that I owe you a new keyboard becuase you ruined yours by spitting coffee on it. You gotta admit that bringing in Freckles' dad was a nice bit of inspiration.

Katie
05-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh I was howling when I read that! It wasn't coffee that morning, it was Dr. Pepper. I couldn't spit it out because I would have ruined my laptop! LOL

Wes
05-05-2010, 12:43 PM
So we have Starbuck dead, and she dated Freddie, aka Agent Scooby. :D

Too bad Starbuck didn't get to attempt a Russian accent, which I was expecting at the end of the series as she pulled out a gun and shot Jack or Chloe. lol

I'm now expecting a major twist at the end of the season, like: Jack's wife from season 1 pops back up, alive and well, and working for the Russians, Chinese, or take your pick or hostile country.

Brian F
05-05-2010, 09:16 PM
^ She would work for the GIR (Generic Islamic Republic)

Leo C
05-10-2010, 09:58 PM
I guess that wasn't covered in brown.

Brian F
05-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Holy schnikes! One man going after a former president with a full secret service detail. Clearly Aaron isn't part of it.

Nice to see Jack finally finding a pair of cajones in his man-bag

And I notice that none of the crack CTU investigators has noticed the smell of a dead stapler coming from the HVAC system yet. Iba, Iba, Iba believe they won't find him.

Antoine
05-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Yeah it was nice to see Jack finally take off his panties for a change. It has been a really long time. You know I totally forgot about the guy hidden in the CTU building. Wonder what will come of that. But the plot surely has thickened, even if it does seem a bit like a drag out since Hassan was killed.

Brian F
05-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Did anyone else notice that someone in "24" production (probably Kiefer) is a big fan of Pulp Fiction?

He went to work on the homes with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Katie
05-12-2010, 07:15 AM
That was awesome!

I think Logan is a dead man in the finale for sure. Jack needs to finally take him out.

Wes
05-12-2010, 03:10 PM
If he does, then I guess Jack will be a dead man. You don't take out a president (even scum like Logan) without the secret service kicking your butt.

Katie
05-12-2010, 04:24 PM
We are talking about Jack Bauer here! There is a film being made so Jack isn't dying quite yet.

Wes
05-12-2010, 04:26 PM
All I can say is that I wish I had some computers like CTU that come up with instant information almost like they are reading your mind.

It's like "do this blah blah blah" two seconds later, "here ya go.". Um, sure.

Brian F
05-13-2010, 02:27 AM
Yeah, but all these computers and scanners that can tell the color of a dog turd from miles in the air CAN"T FIND THE DEAD GUY IN THE VENT DOWN THE HALL.

They also are unable to predict who the mole is, which, at CTU- appears to be everyone.

Brian F
05-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Darth Jack! You know it's serious when there's not enough room in the JackSack, so he has to trade up to the JackPack. And he got stabbed again, which is kind of icky since a stabbing is foreplay to Jack.

OK, seriously- the way these last episodes are shaping up, I think Jack either dies or appears to.

Katie
05-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Why would they kill off Jack and then make a movie about it? They did say they were making a 24 movie to tie everything together and finish off the story for sure.

I really like how he killed all those Russians last night, I was really hoping to watch him do the gnarly deed, but I guess it was too much gruesome for network tv...pussies.

Can't wait for the series finale next week. Remember it starts at 8 not 9!

Antoine
05-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah I like how he went ape sh** on those Russians. I just wish they would have shown it. That would have been quite an interesting site. Not sure why they didn't make a scene for it. It airs on Fox, the same network that brought us Simon Cowell. If they can air him, they should be able to air ANYTHING.lol I bet some real secret service people are a bit pissed at looking how easily Jack took over them, knowing very well that is improbable. But it made for good watching if you ask me.lol Can't wait for the finale next week.

Brian F
05-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Why would they kill off Jack and then make a movie about it? They did say they were making a 24 movie to tie everything together and finish off the story for sure.

Because he's going into territory that he can't come back from. They could kill him off, then make as many movies as they wanted, all set in a time before Jack dies. That way, they could bring back any character from the past that they wanted to: David Palmer, Nina, Bill Buchanan, or- dare I hope- Agent Freckles.

Also worth thinking- what's more frightening? Jack Bauer known to be alive and well, or Jack Bauer alive but believed to be dead?

I stand by it- he dies, or appears to die. A step further- it's at Chloe's hand.

Leo C
05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
^ That made me quit sipping my cup of tea for a second.

Oh reporter, where do you go?

Wes
05-19-2010, 07:27 AM
^^^ They couldn't show him gutting someone on TV, that'd get you an M right away I'm sure.

Jack has gone off the deep end, I can't see a way he's gonna end up with a happy ending at this point.

I'm still expecting a big twist though next week.

Brian F
05-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Wes, did you read the plot outline I wrote for the end of "24?" It had PLENTY of twists.

Katie
05-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Next week is going to be fantatic. I already have my predictions set for it, though Im not saying. I wished we all lived closer together, 24 partay with our BIG screen tv and HD feed makes for more awesome 24 viewing!

The movie is set to be based in Europe, so never know what can happen with that in the background.

Wes
05-19-2010, 01:42 PM
^ The Russians, Chinese, Iraqis and Iranians all gang up for a fight to the death with Jack. :D

Brian you're twisted enough, I don't need any more twists from you. ;)

Brian F
05-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Brian you're twisted enough

Why, Thank you Wes!

Leo C
05-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Finally! The Series Finale of 24. Live Jack Live. Live Jack Live.

WOW THERE IS ONLY ONE HOUR LEFT!!!

rjholla2003
05-24-2010, 09:27 PM
So far I'm happy with the first 1.5 hours of this event. Wating for the tidy bow!

Leo C
05-24-2010, 09:57 PM
00:00:00!!!!!!!!! : D

Thunderhawk
05-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Fantastic ending to this show. Now we wait for the movie(s)!

Katie
05-24-2010, 10:46 PM
I am sad this show is now off the air. I want to keep Jack around. Without him this world SUCKS!

Anyway.....great last two hours. Not how I pictured it would end, but I sure as heck can't wait for the movie.

Leo C
05-24-2010, 11:19 PM
I need to watch Season One, Two, complete the season where there was the bomb in the mall to bridge my gap to where I saw Hector die and picked up this series.

Aaron!!!

Brian F
05-25-2010, 04:13 AM
Random thoughts on the finale

Well, let's see: First and foremost, they missed the chance to bring in Chuck Norris after I found a way to make it fit seamlessly for them- EPIC FAIL

So, the zzzzzzzPeace Processzzzzzzzz didn't go off after all. That means this whole season was about.... what?

Sucks to see the show go. From now on, I guess I'll have to dig in the yard when I want to find moles. I wasn't in from the beginning. came in during season 4 (I think) I'll go back and watch the first three, now.

President Nixon....err Logan has now been reduced to a vegetable who soils himself. Nice that he got a warmup in the limo last week.

Nice to see Jackula show himself by going all Mike Tyson on Logan's man-boy.

Why is it that when two guys are pointing guns at one another, engaging in dialogue, that one doesn't say "hey, I know- I'll pull the trigger before he does?"

It was nice to see a CTU perimneter fail in reverse. Every other perimeter has failed by someone getting out- this one failed by someone getting IN.

I know I'll get lambasted for this, because most people like The Scowlpout, but when Jack was choking Chloe, I was thinking "Yeah- keep going, keep going!"

For those who read MY outline for the rest of the series, notice that I hit VERY close about Mrs President Pompadour and Madame Woman President woman.

They should have brought Aaron back for a cameo at the very least. He was easily my favorite character in the series (excluding freckled redhead FBI agents that look uberhot emerging from the Potomac)

Antoine
05-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I know I'll get lambasted for this, because most people like The Scowlpout, but when Jack was choking Chloe, I was thinking "Yeah- keep going, keep going!"

lmao. Don't feel bad, I felt the same way. That ended pretty good with a good lead in for a movie. However, I was sooooo convinced that Dahlia was going to put a bullet in the Russian President's brain at the very end. That would have led to one heckuva movie right there. Dahlia and Jack on the run together (New Agent Freckles?) from the Russian mob!!!

Wes
05-25-2010, 01:50 PM
It's funny how quickly I changed my opinion of the actress playing Dahlia from the start of the season. At the beginning she seemd very whiney and I was ready to be done with her on the show, but she turned out to be one of the best ones overall I though from this season.

I was so hoping Logan was going to get it in the end, maybe the final shot of the movie will be him in jail.

Did anyone else catch the fact that 24 ended on 5/24?